It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If NWO comes to power......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
As I see it, the NWO is already in effect. They are the ultra-rich industrialists who command every aspect of our lives. The oil tycoons dictate to the governments what moves should be made. The bankers dictate to the oil tycoons how their money shouuld beinvested and what moves should be made to bolster profits. Our president is nothing more than a puppet. Everyone knows that Cheney is the real decision maker. Where does he take his orders from? Bush Sr.? Possibly. The Rockefeller group? I'd put money on it as well as the rest of the large moneymakers in the world. Most of the money is so old though, that you would never be able to trace all of the participants.
Ladies and gentlemen, these are perilous times we live in. Revolution must be instigated if we ever want to live free. I dont want my son to be a slave to the system that I am witnessing now. I will try my best, when he is old enough to understand, to show him the man (men) behind the curtain instead of the show on the stage. I suggest you do the same.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What are you all thinking?

We're currently staring down the barrel of a climate crisis, economic crash, and overpopulation problem. Don't any of you consider this when you wonder about anything, especially some coming government? Famine, disease, and war are going to overtake the world as a result, and so who do you think will blame who for this?

Any government that rises up our takes are freedoms over the next few years will do so out of survival. We will let them because we will starve if we don't and because we'll be crapping our pants out of fright. The third worlders will be really PO'd at the industrialized world, and blame all of these problems on us, because we should have seen it coming, we caused global warming, we're realising the diseases to curtail the population, and now our fat consuming selves are coming to take their land and kill them so we survive this creation of ours. I know many of you will be thinking "we got to get rid of some of those damn indians and chinese." They will see that we are evil, that they are God's people, and that God is mad.

What's the saddest for me is that I think there are those who saw this coming since the days of Jesus. I think they lied to us over and over, and here in these last hundred or so years planned for our destruction by increasing the population as quickly as possible, destroying the earth as much as possible, keeping the world separate, distract us with new inventions to play with, and back us up into this corner so we have no choice but to fight each other. I don't think any of us will survive, and this NWO is just a means to keep us distracted so that we don't fix our situation before it's too late, and it's too late.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The NWO will probably continually pick and choose new enemies when necessary, and will dehumanize them in the media - like Hitler and the Jews.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Isn't it clear yet? We are the enemies of the world and all who wish to live

To anybody with a shred of religiousness in any thirdworld country, we will have been the cause for this apocalypse. With our big cars and pollution and huge factories and fat kids, it will be so clear to them, and they will hate us for leading the world into darkness. We won't have to find enemies, they will feel it is their duty to purge us from the world, and in a desperate bid for survival, the NWO will rise up. They will spread their diseases to cut down the population of these countries with so many, like China and India, and their leaders will point us out as the cause.

The third worlder will hate the industrialized world for its uncontained consumption and thinking that we broke the Earth's cycle of life, Muslims will hate Christians because we weren't strict enough and God is punishing us all for it, and we will all fight to survive for the remaining resources. There will be no lack of violence and people to fight in the coming years. We won't have to find any enemies, we'll readily show ourselves as the cause of everyone's troubles and let them come to us.

And as I've said, it will be to blind us from the true cause of what's going on, keep us preoccupied with each other, and make sure we don't fix our planet before it's too late.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In that case, who is it that doesn't want our planet fixed?

Surely any prospective world leaders are planning on living and leading the world?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Not the ones who do these dark rituals everybody is always discussing. The same bunch who probably killed jesus, censored the Bible, told us the world was flat long after we knew it was round, built up the population to 6.5 billion in about a hundred years and aren't telling us the truth about how our weather works and why it's messing up. They're still loyal to their Gods, who had to leave but before they did set something in motion the Mayans were able to calculate would take about until the year 2012 to kill us all. Then they cursed the whole Asia/Europe/Africa side of the planet with diseases, left very specific directions for their faithful followers about why it must happen and how they'll be back for them, and then burned off. I don't know which side told the Aztecs to wait for a white, conquistador-looking God, though... Either way the pro-life side lost.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join