It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If NWO comes to power......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was just thinking that if the NWO did indeed come to power, it would need an enemy.

A monogovernment (is that a word?) would not be able to exist for long without civil war breaking out. War, and enemies, are an outlet for all of the latent rage felt by massess of people.

So who will be the anvil upon which the NWO's hammer falls?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It depends on the actions of the New World Order itself. We do not know if the NWO will bring peace and prosperity or martial law and strife.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How could a one world government have enemies? Maybe little tiny resistance groups here and there, maybe. Other than that I can't think of anything.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A one world government can gain enemies quite easily if I do say so myself.

If this New World Order suddenly appears in the 21st century with its officials assuring the public that this Order is for the betterment of the world with the use of democracy, then that is their claim. If they preach democracy, yet abuse their power till it is like a full blown authoritarianship/dictatorship, then people are prone to attack and critisize the government. This is assuming that the entire scheme is complex and designed to collapse the entire law of a nation. In example, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are entirely overridden and political arms under the President are shut down.

This is only a negative side to the scenario. Still, if the New World Order was actually "good" (which I highly doubt), there will still be those paranoid individuals who have taken arms and think that their walls have ears.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm 100% sure Christians will be the scapegoat. Muslims are at the moment the target for their strong belief in a single God (and dedicated observance of his laws). Christians are, and will always be the primary target though. We are already being blamed for Iraq.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I'm 100% sure Christians will be the scapegoat. Muslims are at the moment the target for their strong belief in a single God (and dedicated observance of his laws). Christians are, and will always be the primary target though. We are already being blamed for Iraq.

I've actually wondered if the whole point of Bush claiming to be a Christian, and waging war on Muslims, might be part of a plan to discredit Christians, and thus blaim Christians for the worlds problems???

And BTW I personaly don't think the NWO is something that is going to come into power, likes it's a political party. The NWO is a concept, and we're being subjected to that concept right now. War in the middle east, patriot act, etc...
We won't sudenly see a day when the NWO is in power, it's something slowly being implimented on a daily basis now. I believe we won't even notice when we have the one world gov. It will appear as things are as they've always been, except in reality the ultimate power will be from one source, whether by force such as invasion of countries and implimentation of 'democracy' such as in Iraq, or financialy as in control of a countries resource.

It's like the frog in the boiling pot of water...we being the frog...

[edit on 28/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I agree with Anok it is a concept and may already be in an allience that needs to keep a veil of seperate countries when in reality they help each other keep the fear at a high level so the people can be controlled.

The NWO doesnt want the people to really see and participate in a one world government, but to be a one world government and keeping control by keeping everyone affraid of eachother.

Otherwise how else do you keep control of the many with only the few?

Fear.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
How could a one world government have enemies? Maybe little tiny resistance groups here and there, maybe. Other than that I can't think of anything.

Whether or not the enemies are real or false, the NWO will need something to displace the aggression of the people. If left unchecked, they would eventually revolt.

Bush's antics being Christian? Thats actually very plausible. Didn't he say that God told him to invade Iraq?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Bush can claim to be the Easter bunny and that the tooth fairy told him to invade Iraq for all I care, he's not a Christian. Why?

1)He denies the divinity of Christ.
2)He supports torture.
3)He steals from the poor and protects the wealthy.
4)He is in bed with Zionist extremists which oppress the Palestinians and mislead the world.
5)He is a LIAR, and supported an unjust and genocidal war in Iraq for his masters.

and so forth. There is a "feel" to Christianity, and a specific theology this man just doesn't have...

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Bush can claim to be the Easter bunny and that the tooth fairy told him to invade Iraq for all I care, he's not a Christian.

I think we are all in agreement here bush is not a Christian, that wasn't the point.

A true Christian, for one would never amas any kind of wealth, or put themselves in a position of power over other people. Both contradict the teachings of Christ. Let alone the other stuff you mention.

It only matters that ppl who WANT to discredit Christianity will use bush whether they themsleves reallly believe he's a Christian or not.

And of course the silent stupid majority believes he's a Christian, just because he says so, and our conditioning is designed to make 'authority' appear to us to be the whole truth and nothing but. I think those of us here know better?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The NWO will NEVER come to power. They are falling apart at the seems, and its only a matter of time before they are exposed fully. So dont worry about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
The NWO will NEVER come to power. They are falling apart at the seems, and its only a matter of time before they are exposed fully. So dont worry about it.

What is falling apart? What part of the NWO is falling apart? Do you know what the ultimate plan is? Do you know what this 'new order' is?

How can you know it's not going exactly according to plan?

Again the NWO is not a political party, it's a concept. A new way or order of controlling the worlds resources which include ppl, yes we are nothing but a resource to the powers that be.

I don't see anything changing other than those in power are getting more powerfull, seems like their new world order is going right as planned to me.

[edit on 29/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The NWO isn't falling apart. America is. They aparently want that. I'll tell you one thing though, the NWO won't last for more than 7 years.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I'll tell you one thing though, the NWO won't last for more than 7 years.

Why do you think that? Don't you realise the NWO has already been around longer than 7 yrs? Infact I would say it's been in progress since at least WWII.
The term NWO might be new but the process and goal is as old as government itself. Complete control over all the worlds resources, and yes ppl are resources.

So when does this 7 yrs start? And why will it end? From what I can see not one single person has yet lifted a finger to end the ruling classes control, what's going to change that?
As long as ppl have their TV and football they aint gona do squat. We have been passified with garbage and sold slavery as freedom. How can ppl fight for freedom and liberty when they don't even know what it is anymore?

Sry bud but they already got us, it will only end when we destroy ourselves.
I don't see average joe waking up to reality any time soon, do you?

[edit on 30/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have to agree with ANOK about the NWO.

Since Hitler's demise (and possibly during his rise to power) someone or something has been orchestrating a global command infrastructure.

This infrastructure has been designed to incite hatred for Christians (Hitler was driven by his right to rule. A god-given right. Recently Bush has blatantly emphasised his Christianity)

It seems like Christians are gonna take the rap. But what about us atheists?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Muslims are at the moment the target for their strong belief in a single God (and dedicated observance of his laws).

My understanding is, Muslims are the target at the moment because there would be a signifigant amount of them to have to "wade" through after wiping off the temple mount. After they get their excuse to wipe Iran out, then the crosshairs will probably switch sides.

In all reality though, it's not like they don't have a nice foothold in the muslim community anyway. Ole Osama made them a perty productive employee.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How can any be so sure that the NWO is a mere political concept? For all we know, it's (possibly) an actual party acting as a shadow government.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
How can any be so sure that the NWO is a mere political concept? For all we know, it's (possibly) an actual party acting as a shadow government.

Have you ever read anything that says it's an actual political party?

Everything I've read and understood shows it as a concept.

I'm not doubting there is a shadow government trying to impliment the concepts to impose a new world order. In fact I'm pretty sure there is. But they don't call themselves the NWO, they just impliment the concept.
Actualy it's not really a shadow 'government' but extremely wealthy people who can buy anything including world leaders. So wealthy nothing is out of their each, so the only challenge left for them is total control and domination of world resourses, including us. It's like a RPG game with real ppl to them.
They have been trying to impliment a new order, or way of doing things, sinse government first took control.
We are a threat to their power and we need to be controlled, but in a way as to not spook us into disent. That's why it's a long slow process, we are like the frog in the pot of boiling water....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've never seen the claim in print, I am just speculating. For some odd reason I believe that the New World Order is a physical party rather than a implemented ideology.

Nonetheless, both theories about that NWO are plausible and I find myself nodding in agreeance to your post. Do you think that there is some sort of secret society like the Illuminati calling the shots? Or just a wealthy and obscure group of conspirators?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I suppose Osama could be part of the scheme, with 9/11 just being a classic mercenary job facilitated by the CIA (Remember that some of the supposed hijackers are still alive, and we have their "magic" passports which somehow escaped the planes). We all know that if the NWO is obsessed with control based upon a probable militaristic dictator as a messianic figure which unites their oponents in their favour. Ive heard several theories on how this concept could be sold to Christendom and also Jews, however I rarely find the idea of it being sold to Muslims. Here's my theory- the NWO could push their messianic figure as the Mahdi of Islam. The whole middle East war scenario could just be a problem reaction set up for Muslims. It would work perfectly- the Illuminati come in, provoke a savage war against Islam and Muslims, then introduce their false messiah as the Savior of Islam. This would follow with many sellout rabbis promoting this figure as the Messiah of Judaism meant to unify the world under a single creed of "peace" and "brotherly love", all those objecting to this would be called "extremists" and "warmongers". Two blocs would then remain to be dealt with- what's left of Christendom which call's the BS, and the adherents of Judaism who didn't buy the plot. A theory, completely unsubstantiated, but would be interesting.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join