It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you wish someone would invent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LOL yea but imagine sic years hooked up forcefully to the thing as "punishment" ......slowly creeping up the pleasure metre (which btw is inlimited). lol would be nice at first but it would

A. rot the brain

B. Become drug like

C Be turned off when the prisoners were bad, so its like, the best incentive to be good.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Get this for an invention- a toothbrush! With a candy dispenser on the bottom................:shk:

Actually, I have a brother who is convinced that toothpasted causes cavities.

He only brushes with a toothbrush and water, using some baking soda once a week. He has not been to or needed a dentist in 20 years. On the other hand, mom always said it was because she drank 8 glasses (!) of milk a day while she was pregnant with him.

Be careful--milk will make your kids paranoid!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Actually, its true. Brushing your teeth with normal toothpaste regularly, can and does damage your teeth. Having flouridated water worsens it. I use organic toothpaste and i havent had a filling since. And thats the gods honest truth.

Fluoride damages teeth by interfering with the proper formation of collagen and collagen-like proteins in the toth during the tooth formative stages. These proteins also comprise the structural component for our skin, ligaments, muscles, cartilage, and bone. Fluoridated water leads to a breakdown of these proteins.

mindgallery.com...

Honestly, if you actually research some of the ingredients on the back of everyday products, you will be physically scared. The large majority of "beauty" products, ie: anti-wrinkle cream contain and are made up from known carcinogens (cancer causing chemicals), diet coke contains two chemicals that are linked to cancer.
By the way. Sodium Flouride is rat poison. The exact same Sodium Flouride goes into our toothpaste. Here is a list of many harmful ingredients in everyday products. www.healthy-communications.com... I could go on but its not part of the thread lol.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I wish someone would invent slippers with a flashlight built in. I keep friggin tripping over and stepping on legos, damn do they hurt. Im sure some japanese guy already invented it but i havent seen them yet.

I know i would pick up a pair.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A self cleaning no stick bathroom floor. Urinals and men's bathrooms in general get wicked sticky (some people have poor aim) and just gross. To alleviate this problem, I propose that bathrooms be built with 'bubbling floors'. The floor is at a very slight angle 5* or so. Water bubbles up through holes in the floor and creates a sheet of moving water that flows from the high wall to the low wall and therefore carries any poorly aimed piss with it. The water would be filtered/recycled to cut down on cost.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I wish someone would invent slippers with a flashlight built in. I keep friggin tripping over and stepping on legos, damn do they hurt.

OMG i laughed out loud when i saw that!
so true. Hey you oughta check if anyones made them. LOL then delete this post and market them for millions!

And lol but about the slip factor, wouldnt everyone just slip on the floor?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
1. howabout a small purple light on the front of cars, that comes on when the brakes are applied. You know, when you come to a 4 way stop, and you cannot tell if the other dude is even trying to slow down . . . this way you could tell.

2. a cell-phone ringer that would say my name: "dr. strangecraft! dr. strangecraft!" This way, I'd know it was for me when I was with a bunch of other people and we all pull out our cell phones to see whose it is. Also, at the movies, classrooms, or in church, people would quickly learn to turn off their freakin phones at the door.

3. A recliner with a tiny refrigerator built into the arm, big enough to hold some 12 oz cans. . . .

4. A remote for my house with the following buttons:

a) Set thermostat for vacant/awake/asleep settings
b) Lock/unlock front door (like my car)
c) Turn on lights on front porch and in the front hallway.
d) Let the cat out/in
e) Set lights and TV to look like we're home.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
One of these would be nice for all those people that just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk about nothing. Brought to you by yours truly David Chapelle.

external image

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

3. A recliner with a tiny refrigerator built into the arm, big enough to hold some 12 oz cans. . . .

Something like that actually exists,

Lazy-Boy chair

Trust me, their great!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
How about a teabag that also incorporates milk and sugar...no more walking to the store at 6am for milk when it's freezing cold and raining

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Time machine...in the form of a Audi A8...

A women's clothing store that dose NOT accommodated the ever growing American size....
Being a small woman its impossible to get clothes that DON'T cost $120 for ONE pair of jeans....I'm almost 23 and have to shop at the Limited too for affordable clothes that FIT!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by timski
How about a teabag that also incorporates milk and sugar...no more walking to the store at 6am for milk when it's freezing cold and raining

That would be about the best thing ever!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Something like that actually exists,

Lazy-Boy chair

Trust me, their great!

Dude! It's like i just imagined such a chair and it popped into our reality-stream of existence, with a pseudo history stretching back a few years so that no one would know I was the one that did it! Kewl!

Now I'm imagining my pleasure amplificator. I'm imagining it hard. Right here in my living room. . . .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join