It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you wish someone would invent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Have you ever thought or said, "I really wish that someone would invent a way to..../ a machine to do....."?

So have you? Post your solution lacking not-yet invented problems! And maybe they'll find a way to be sorted out

Or! it'd be cool to see your solutions to random things you think needed solving,

Perhaps you were sat in your kitchen, waiting for the toast to pop, and thought, "man, if only my toaster had a radio on it", and came up the idea for a radio toaster!

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
How about...

a machine to replay your dreams?

time machine where you can go and view history but not participate.

car that could do all the driving for you.

..?

Few thoughts I guess

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh wow! like on final fantasy, where she records her dreams. Yea. I'd imagine theyed become a whole new area of reality tv. the dream channel!

Self cleaning clothes?

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How about clothes that just dont get dirty or stain. I do my laundry once a week, and of course the first day I get a big stain on my favorite shirt.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
A pen that could do all your work for you, that would rule. Impossible to create, but still cool!

Self-cleanign clothes are easy, just laminate 'em!

A pill that when took, meant all bodily functions stopped for a couple of days would rock. I hate needing to go the toilet when im pwning Halo 2, it really piggles my niggles.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Clothes that actually fit the real body shapes of women today.

And I know I ain't the only one needing this because I have seen some horridly ill-fitting clothes on women and frequently ... it's usually enough to make U wanna
Why do women think advertising their love handles or rotund belly over hip hugging jeans they have no business wearing is cute ? errr...

Seriously, as Missy said it so well ..."I got a cute face, chubby wasit, thick legs, in shape ..."

I have thick legs that are not fat yet the only pants or jeans I can seem to find that I can fit my thighs and ass in are always way too big for my hips, let alone waist
lol

I have slightly larger than normal breasts yet my torso is average for my size and shape however finding a top that fits properly is almost impossible these days.

I am actually very proportionate, I am not bigger in any one part of my body that doesn't fit proportionately to the rest of me so if I'm having trouble then we're screwed

When was the last time someone re-evaluated the measurements of our sizing charts today ?

Is anybody ever gonna get it right ? Kimora Lee Simmons is on the right track
I love her clothes and the sizing is perfect for curvy women who don't need to be in no plus sized clothing
it's enough to make me sick to go in the routine females clothing stores at malls these days :shk:

So yeah if someone can do that, that'd be great, alot of women would be very appreciative
I would do it but I can't draw to save my life and I was just born to buy clothes, not make em
lol

I shoulda just put this up in Rant on my own thread huh ? lol apologies for the essay, carry on ...

I just might put this up, interested to know if I am alone in this

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Wohhh yea someone would make a fortune making clothes for your average joes.
haha i just came up with the slogan too! hehe. o obviously joeina's lol

omg self tying shoes from back to the future. Or real x ray glasses hehehe

also the spork rocks!

[edit on 29-1-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I would say an international translation device would be pretty neat idea. And while they are at it they could get one to translate women and what in the world they are talking about !

Another one would be a retinal projector for the computer, all this Monitor business is too constricting. I like to multi task.
And in the same line, they should come up with biological/neural computers that are "live" in our bodies. Far out , I know !!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
HEHE a "what women want" translator. AWSOME!

Or! a point of view gun (hitchhikers guide).

"hunniiiii...........would you.."

"No" *ZAP!!!#@/|\~* "of course dear! come to momma!"

Well, :w: if im talking in that context it'd really just be a horny ray. oops

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88

also the spork rocks!

The spork is my top 3 list of most bestest cool inventions.

1. Video Games (come one! Everyone loves them!)
2.Spork
3. Escalaters, well I didn't spell that right, but they rule because they make me 43.89% more lazy.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
LOL yea the spork is mighty convenient. Although it does seem that the worlds best inventions we take for granted. i.e the toothbrush - where would we be without that?, the oven - having to start a fire everytime you wanted cooked food?, comfy shoes? chairs? All ultra convenient but they just kind of disappear into the background, but we soon start realising how useful these everyday items are when theyre gone.

And lol its escalators.

car that could do all the driving for you

Already invented!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Toothbrushes are mighty useful, and so are ovens, but who needs them? We have kettles for pot noodles and gum for cleaning teeth.

Ub3r lazy!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
lol but hey you guys! be inventive! think of some cool ideas, laser guided drumsticks, heated tissue box. I wanna hear youre mad inventing musings....
:w:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Okay then.

This is something I actually tried to make a few years ago.

It was basically a motorized computer chair. I took the motors and controls off of one of those old lady scooter things and whacked them on computer chair. It didn't work and all I could do on it was to go in some random direction while spinning.

I might try and do it again somed ay.

But, because I'm lazy, I'll wait until someone else does it.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A pocket sized device that would warn you with discrete beeps when CRAZY people are near.

A ray gun that would melt people that talk during the movie.

Pizza soda

green chili enchilada flavored lubricant

[edit on 29-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
A BS filter. That way when Bush or another politician speaks, you hear what they're really saying.

Bonus points if you get one where it displays on your TV screen what they're really saying!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Teleportation

DOnt need cars, nor planes, travel times are in minutes and not hours.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
1. A photoactive windshield where I could dial how dark I want it. And make it a prescription windshield, while you're at it.

2. Spray on band-aids. As thick as you wanted, in any shape

3. An automated convenience store that is basically a giant, bulletproof robot. No more robberies.

4. A pleasure amplification unit. Instead of torturing prisoners with pain, you could beguile them with pleasure:

"Do you feel that? The pleasure amplificator is set on three. And now . . . I'm moving it up to four. . . . bask in the ecstasy. . . . Now, if you give me the location of the rebel bases, I'll turn this knob up to a nine for a full minute . . . we have ways of making you beg. . . .

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

4. A pleasure amplification unit. Instead of torturing prisoners with pain, you could beguile them with pleasure:

"Do you feel that? The pleasure amplificator is set on three. And now . . . I'm moving it up to four. . . . bask in the ecstasy. . . . Now, if you give me the location of the rebel bases, I'll turn this knob up to a nine for a full minute . . . we have ways of making you beg. . . .

U rock dr!
OMG I can't stop laughing lol excellent idea

I just went blank, I'll be back

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

That rules! It probably would work, why don't the government do it? Oh, I know, because their thick, that's why.

Get this for an invention- a toothbrush! With a candy dispenser on the bottom................:shk:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join