It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAMAS to Form Palestinian Army

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I believe, Marg, I gave plenty of citings. I even gave the words of the Arabs, themselves.
The link of yours also made it clear it wasn't always "Palestine". As that word, or the root of it, was invented by the Romans to attempt to erase the memory and land heritage of the Jews, explains a lot, doesn't it?
Want to know who are the "Palestinians"? The Jews. Ayup. True dat.
It'd be hard to connect it to the Islamic Resistance Movement as the Muslims are the new kids on the block, by a few hundred years.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Want to know who are the "Palestinians"? The Jews. Ayup. True dat.

What about the Christians and Muslims who were/are in Palestine? ermmm, well your wrong, before Israel was created, it was mostly made up of Arabs. Its abit racist just focusing on the jews and ignoring every other group.

That like me saying that only Loyalists are Norther Irish.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
....it was mostly made up of Arabs. Its abit racist just focusing on the jews and ignoring every other group.

You mean about as racist as you, as with others, simply calling Arabs 'Palestinians', while ignoring every other sub-group of Arabs?
Furthermore, despite the Jewish Roman forced and imposed dispersion [diaspora], there were Jews that remained in Roman renamed Israel: Palestine.

seekerof

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Marg, what is a pity is that you think there is a country to which you refer. There is no country called "palestine", nor has there been.

What is that place called in the bible then during Jesus's time? it wasn't Israel.

What was that place that was apart of the British Empire? what was that place before the creation of Israel?

Ignorance is a killer these days.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by infinite]

It wasn't palestine, it was the land of the ammorites and such. The Philistines did inhabit some land over there though so I guess you could say that to some effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join