It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world with One religion.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
don't tell me what to do.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
I don't pray 5 times a day riley, you have me confused with somebody else.

Weren't you the one telling everyone else to convert to islam?! Wasn't that the whole point of this thread?

Who are you talking to here?:

don't tell me what to do.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
that last post was unnecessary

I don't know, would it still be 'Islam' if the entire meaning and intention of the Quran was changed ?

It would not be something that everybody should have to follow like step by step directions, it is a message, a gift from OUR Spirit....
something that should be heard.

It is something that would go a long way towards creating Unity, but definitely not in the context it is being used as now.

I just snatched a book out of your hands MUSLIM, have you nothing to say?!

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It would be different if the bloody war between the Muslim people did not exist, to possess a state of mind that is not willing to accept others because of specific details from the words provided to this world from and illiterate man, is a detriment to all of us.
For those of you who consider the Quran to be the only 'words' of the LORD to exist,
look where it has brought us, and try not to pay attention to where it takes us next.

www.iht.com...

“What we are planning is to organise, in the near future, a round-table discussion with the relevant actors… touching on very difficult, complicated issues,”

If it's out of the question, if you are not allowed to participate in a discussion that could help us all, then it is the Muslims fault that we are doomed.
As much if not more that it would be to the Muslims benefit if we are to be 'saved'.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by Submersible]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just snatched a book out of your hands MUSLIM, have you nothing to say?!

Going twice !

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I still do not understand. You want people to convert to islam, you haven't converted yourself yet you are promoting it? I think you need to clarify what you are trying to achieve and tell us why we should follow when you are not willing to do so yourself. It doesn't make much sense.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There are many things in this world that I do not understand either, trying to explain 'myself' to you would be a tremendous waste of time.
I am trying to achieve something that will benefit all people in the future, it's not as if I think this will bring a resolution to our problems in this world today.
The people who teach a song as their 'manual', the people who are taking religion to the 'extremes' are not willing to put down their weapons and accept that somewhere along the line,
a tremendous mistake has been made.
NO Creator would want to see His children or their home destroyed, and that is what is going to happen if a 'happy medium' is not considered SOON!
Basically this 'possibility' does not exist for the people who are living and fighting over "God" right now, some or all of them will have to fall before they are willing to consider and accept something, or someone, that could potentially 'lift them up'.
For some reason I believe that the Muslim world understands that IF by some miracle the Spirit of Muhammad is going to conquer the world, by the time "He" does so in violence,
there will be nothing left of this world to cherish, it will be destroyed, along with the Muslim Spirit.

Trust me riley, I agree with you and your belief that it would be a much easier solution without the controversy of a 'religion' in the way. But the solution would only be temporary and the long term effects would put us all in a place that is much worse than we are in today.
There MUST be some form of 'structure' relating to the consequences of our choices or else there will be nothing to prevent 'man' from destroying himself at a much faster rate. All of our problems WOULD be different if our religious differences did not exist, without a conscious mind of a spiritual 'Father figure" we would have probably already destroyed ourselves.
If people understood the Quran as a song, as a groundbreaking GIFT from OUR Spirit, the meaning would not be lost, Muhammad's true intentions will be revealed;

Are you scared of me ?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I am trying to achieve something that will benefit all people in the future, it's not as if I think this will bring a resolution to our problems in this world today.

Well I think you should give up, the utopian world you seek will never happen unless there is only one person left alive. Everyone is different and want different things and that will never change.

G

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Submersible.. why haven't you converted yourself? If you want this to happen.. it has to start with you. You need to practice what you are preaching.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by riley]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hahahhaha....a classic example of close-mindedness. Everyone, why don't you READ what Submersible is writing, instead of posting the like of "Islam iz da devill!11!" the second you see the word "Quran" in the post? You'll see that it is not really "Islam" that is being talked about.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by babloyi]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Submersible, has it ever occured to you that opinions are opinions and nothing more. It doesn't make them the truth. Your view of the world is just as valid as anyone else's, and even your view that some people may be inferior or in need of help based on your view of the world may be acceptable. However, forcing people to accept your traditions is where the line is drawn.

Your idea of a unified world is a pleasant one, but who are you to say that this is the only way this can be achieved? It isn't the only way. And until organized religion (ALL organized religion) accepts a multi-faceted view of god in which a religion's beliefs are a subset of a greater truth, and recognises the naivety of superposing human traits on the almighty, then organized religion is doomed to failure. And the atrocities in "his/her/it's" name will continue....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Hahahhaha....a classic example of close-mindedness. Everyone, why don't you READ what Submersible is writing, instead of posting the like of "Islam iz da devill!11!" the second you see the word "Quran" in the post? You'll see that it is not really "Islam" that is being talked about.

Submersible was promoting the idea of praying five times a day [is that not islam?!] yet admitted not doing that [or even willing to do] him/herself. Please read the entire conversation instead of trying to put your anti-islam spin on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Submersible was promoting the idea of praying five times a day [is that not islam?!] yet admitted not doing that [or even willing to do] him/herself. Please read the entire conversation instead of trying to put your anti-islam spin on it.

I would like you to pray for yourself riley, like I asked you earlier..
do you think you are here by your own doing?
do you think you have created yourself?
are you so hard headed that you would not want to see your children in a world where they are 'consumed' with preserving their future, by preserving THEMSELVES ?!

Originally posted by babloyi

[edit on 8-2-2006 by babloyi]

*kneels at your feet*

thank you so much .

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
I would like you to pray for yourself riley, like I asked you earlier..

I meditate.. whats your point?

do you think you are here by your own doing?

I signed up.

do you think you have created yourself?

That would be my parents.

are you so hard headed that you would not want to see your children in a world where they are 'consumed' with preserving their future, by preserving THEMSELVES ?!

That is exactly the reason why I wouldn't expect people to convert to religions they do not identify nor are comfortable with. That is called oppression.. encouraging this would not be nurturing their future.. it would be forfeiting it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Besides inviting the Muslims in this forum to participate in this thread, I've gone out in this forum and others hoping to get one of Allah's chosen people to give us their opinion of my 'recommendation'.

Since none of them have chosen to respond, I will assume that it is acceptable to them for somebody to determine that the message found in the Quran was not intended as 'step-by-step' instructions for all men to follow,
and that it was intended to be a GIFT for all of us, instead of a wicked curse for a very few.

Obviously some catastrophic error's have been made concerning the Quran when you take into consideration what the Sunni and Shiite's are doing to their brothers and sisters.

I believe any religion or religious belief that puts man before women and children, or one that does not show even show respect to women,
MUST BE FALSE !

For some reason it occurs to me that out of the billion or so Muslims in the world, some of them would have figured this out by now.
Since they are the one's doing the singing, and the 'crying out'.

Pardon me for not having much else to discuss concerning 'religion', obviously it is a dead end street.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
if the title of this thread would have been "a world with one desire".
It definitely could have been approached and expressed differently.

We are all one, we all share the same source of life.
And ultimately there is no way to remove or escape the existence of the 'Father' spirit, and it isn't necessary either.
It's just a matter of taking what we have to work with and making something better out of it, or coming up with something that would establish a 'universal' understanding. We are all one.

It's just a matter of figuring out how to stop man from destroying what is left of us. But it will always be important for people to live with the belief that a 'Guardian' or judgemental existence is in their lives in order to help them make the choices in life that will help them find pleasure and happiness, in themselves.

It's a disgrace to our existence that the majority of the people who are depending on God to provide them with an eternity of satisfaction in some 'heaven', would either refuse to listen to or try to deny that by listening to the Quran being 'performed'...
they are hearing the words of their 'Father's' song.

Many people who feel like the live for God and with God in their hearts, would also feel like they are doing something wrong by simply listening to the Quran.

Among the poor catatonic masses Allah has been demonized because His people are the only one's who are fighting for themselves against 'the system'.

Listen to the song, see if you can feel it.
Very few people with the 'American mentality' still have the ability to acknowldege or accept the obvious... unless it threatens their way of thinking.
Don't feel bad, we have all been misled.
The way I see it... we are all wrong for accepting that the spirit of love that created us would give us something like the Quran so we could destroy ourselves fighting about it.

At least we are working towards something that would benefit all of our lives.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Bottom line. My last word on the subject. This world need organised religion like it needs a nuclear war. It's time people learned that God is in each and every one of us, and it's time that we allowed people to praise this God in any way they see fit, free from Dogma, free from intolerance, free from religious hatred. All we do by serving ANY organised religion is perpetuate boundaries, and hold up the wall of our mental prisons.

God is all powerful, s/he doesn't need us to band together to validate his existence any more than I need to be part of a religious movement to validate mine. Wake up and realise this. Evolve already.

Maybe you can explain how to teach people that God is in each and every one of them and let them worship 'it' however they chose without describing a spirit or an existence of life who's 'promise' or responsibility is to reward them with eternal life in a world of unity harmony and perfection among all 'mankind'.
The bottom line is that 'unity' among our spirits cannot exist if there is no understanding that our choices have consequences.
REalize this, there is no way to satisfy a group of lost people who refuse to accept any form of direction.

The song is a gift and it does not establish an organized religion, right now it's just a snowballs chance in hell of finding our own home.
Like I said, maybe if the title was different.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There is a simple explanation to all of our religious problems.

If you read this entire thread you will understand that there is no way we could ever come to an agreement of who was right or wrong pertaining to the "message" our "spirit" truly wanted wanted us to follow.
Or you can read the solution on the last page that explains it all quite simply.
Apostates of Islam
If by some miracle women ever have a chance to decide what kind of world their children will live in before the men finish destroying everything, this recommendation would work perfectly.
Nothing can be changed and it couldn't be construed as anything other than exactly what it means.

Everybody was wrong.
If women ever get that chance, with this, the war over "religion" will never happen again.
OUR Spirit is that of a delicate WOMAN, not an "almighty superpowered MAN". That is a fact because the Spirit of this Earth is the one paying the price for failing to get "Her" message delivered. I am a MAN, and the message I have delivered is exactly what my MOTHER would like to say.

No more war. No more famine. No more lost human 'race'.
This came out of the fire so eventho' the men won't like it, there is nothing they can do about it.
Because they could never touch this.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What I would like to know, is how is the Quarn a good religion to follow, when those who proclaim it do not. At one time the world of Islam was one of wonder and advancement. Now it is one of fanaticism. To die for what you believe, in the attempts to kill another, is still murder, as it does not benifit anyone, expect for those whose profession is death. I really doubt that any of the Judaic religions would be ideal for unifying people. To many different interpretations of the same texts. And usually some one speaks and another gets insulted, and that leads to violence. The reality is that there are many paths to get to the same point. Some go directly there, and others take a bit of a journey. And at the same time, has any one ever considered any of the other major religions? Judaism is only one of 5 classifications of religions out there. One of the main problems is that you are refering to such as Religion. In a religion things are written down, and set in stone. You can not change a Religion. Perhaps if things were called belief it would be different as you can always change a belief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join