It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A world with One religion.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Since 'peace' could never be obtained in this world if it revolved around the non-existence of a superior 'spirit' or God, since it is obvious that the spirit of Muhammad will not be stopped....
wouldn't it be logical to accept that there is only ONE spirit of God, and She is obviously Muslim?

When it comes to modern day 'religion' we were all wrong,
this is not the directions of how we are going to live in a perfect world,
this is OUR song.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
external image

I believe the Quran should be returned to the same exact words provided at the time of Muhammad's death, and have it considered as the most precious of Allah's gifts, to which only His chosen people could ever experience His desires to provide the opportunity of a peacefull life in this song.

You will probably disagree with this.
I believe if one is to consider everything Muhammad was able to communicate in vocabulary to us from Allah, that individual has to understand that human beings are not a part of the animal kingdom.
To me, that is the biggest problem we still face as the only creature of this world with a conscious mind and hands to re-create our dreams.
For example, it is not like what we have created is part of Allah's dream. It appears as tho' this is His worse nightmare.
What we are experiencing today is what happens to a species of "creature" that is caught between the ability or desire to have been created by a 'supernatural' God, and the animal kingdom. (Mother Nature)
If you want to consider the Quran, as the Word of Allah, or instructions... eventho' it only exist when performed in it's 'original' version, first we must distinguish then seperate ourselves from every other form of life on this earth. In the past, and still today, I believe human beings had to chose between their mother and father source of life,(for some good or God's reason?) another example of 'being' caught up between two different fundamentals.
The only way to ever believe in both of them is if we were to break away from the animal kingdom without removing ourselves from Earth OR Allah/God/Our Father/The LORD, the only way that could be done is to somehow achieve control over our rate of reproduction. Then and only then could we worship our mother and father source of life, and then and only then could we all follow ONE path in life, ONE belief in God, ONE belief in what we feel know and understand is the most precious thingS in our lives. All of US. Everything that we are, everything that created us, everything that surrounds us, and everything that we believe in (infinite possibilities).. . are all combined to create one most desireable and precious being that loves who, what, when where and Y they are 'here'. ONE form of Life.

[edit on 2-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What is this? A convert to Islam propaganda?? :shk:

Note: This is not a one liner.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In one word 'NO'. Why do most people automatically think that there should be a God of some sorts? I think that religion is all a big con and people make it what they want it to be.

G

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
What is this? A convert to Islam propaganda?? :shk:

Note: This is not a one liner.

It is an opportunity that very few if anybody has ever considered.
If we are to maintain the illusion that 'something' greater does exist in this world, then we should not be fearfull of thinking or believing that we could become a greater "race" of humanity than we are today.

I don't know if I have a 'Father God' who will be returning to this Earth, our 'Mother God' to save us in the future, but I do not believe that He would be disappointed to find us doing something to 'take care' of ourselves instead of continuing to accept this slave mentality that His existence and absence has caused.
In the Muslim world the Quran does not exist outside of it's original form, the message can be translated but the 'essence' of Muhammad's message is lost when it is not 'performed' in Arabic tongue, the language of both Jesus (PBUH) and the Prophet Muhammad.

Since this 'message' contains so much blatant power it puzzled me to how the 'superpower' of the world either did not recognize the Quran, called it the Koran then chose to pursue the radical Islamic people for their belief's. Obviously we are all 'here', for the most part it does not matter what your opinion or belief in the "afterlife" may be...
most people will agree that we are a miracle of life born from the dust and ashes of this EARTH.

If I would not have been in your shoes for many years, totally unwilling to accept or bow down to a greater spirit than mine, this idea would not be recommended if it did not feel perfect to me.
Regardless how you perceive the people responsible for bringing death to others around the world, some of them are killing in the name of Allah, and some of them are killing in the name of God to maintain an illusion of 'freedom'... both of them are wrong.
But in a world where the most uncherished existence is that of people and the Earth itself, life is no longer considered to be a 'precious' thing, eventho' we all consider ourselves and our loved one's to be worth our weight in gold.

If you've ever heard a newsreport concerning the suicide bombers who are throwing fire and blood in their brother's faces on a daily basis, holding a detonator switch in one hand and a headfull of Allah's voice found in the lyrics of the Quran, maybe you too have wondered....
"how could they do that in the name of Allah??"
or "how could they believe that they are martyrs??"
It is because that is all that they know, Allah, who is also the same God, as referred to, denied, and made a mockery of by the non-Muslim world.
Have you ever seen somebody type "Allah" here or anywhere else without putting forth the effort do drag their pinky finger over the shift key? or show intentional disrespect towards the name?

The idea that the Quran is a song has to presented as a recommendation out of respect to the Muslim world, especially when they are probably as willing to change their fundamental belief's concerning the Quran as the people attending a GWB fundraiser, but this IS the way it is.
No man want's to accept that he has made a wrong choice untill it is too late and the consequences have been served, in a world where religion has become such a powerfull crutch or justification in a man's way of life... the last thing he is willing to accept is that his belief in "the next life" is wrong. For some reason most of you believe that you deserve a reward.
This is an opportunity to take everything that is wrong and turn it into what it was supposed to be, a perfect world. Most people that would even attempt to save the life of this planet will have a major hurdle to cross when it comes to religion.
This would solve it, everybody was wrong.
If the Muslim world has never considered this then I believe it is because the elders have been greedy, they understand the power, security, confidence, peace and love that lives in the mind of those who have been absorbed in Allah's tone.
The Quran is either the 'word' or the 'lyrics' provided to US from our own spirit in an effort to provide us with the opportunity to live in a perfect world. Nothing on this Earth comes from the "Gods" when it is only meant to serve or create one "mindset" of people.
Since the Muslim world has never considered the Quran to be a song, or they chose to keep this message and instill it as their directions to maintain a higher level of 'control',
they never distinguished between the meaning of words and lyrics,
so...
I have.

It's a song.
I believe that anybody who has performed or listened to the Quran being performed in it's original form will agree.

Wether you like it or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
In one word 'NO'. Why do most people automatically think that there should be a God of some sorts? I think that religion is all a big con and people make it what they want it to be.

G

Because there IS.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You know what sounds infinitely more appealing to me? A world with NO organised religion whatsoever.

[edit on 30/1/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible

G

Because there IS.

As I said people make it what they want it to be. SO god exists because YOU say it does. I think not!

G

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Your mahdi will be stopped by the true messiah of the jews.
islam is alot of lies spun by satan himself.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
You know what sounds infinitely more appealing to me? A world with NO organised religion whatsoever.

Hush! You might give him a heart attack.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

G

Because there IS.

As I said people make it what they want it to be. SO god exists because YOU say it does. I think not!

G

Where are you from!? Do you not recognize your source of life or have any appreciation for the life you are enjoying today?
YOU better recognize !
Some BODY!
Some THING!
Some ONE much greater than you put your sorry ass here!

If you chose to believe that God, Your Creator is this Earth, or you chose to believe that God is a 'supernatural entity' that exist outside our perception of life, that's fine.
But if you chose to believe that you are here by some form of self induced existence then you better get ready to catch yourself.
I think you are about to fall.

Originally posted by Implosion

[edit on 30/1/06 by Implosion]

It sounds more appealing to me also.
I am not a religious person, per say.
But since that is entirely out of the question...
for some reason it struck me that most people understood this.

It would be much easier to remove human beings from this Earth than it would be to remove the Spirit of Allah from His people.

What I am offering you is just a possibility, a solution to the religious war that will continue to plague all of our lives if nothing is done.
I'm not trying to get any of you to change your ways, heaven forbid!
You have all the 'freedom' in the world to maintain your spite towards GOD, just make sure you keep your cries for help to yourself when your children are suffering from your choices.

It would be much easier to remove human beings from this Earth than it would be to remove the Spirit of Allah from His people.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Agreed. The only religion that the world will be able to unite on is no religion at all.

I believe the Quran should be returned to the same exact words provided at the time of Muhammad's death

Sounds like a good idea, but how do you plan to do that? Nobody knows now. All religions have the right idea in the beginning, but they get all construed and contorted over time, until one day you're blowing up stuff in the name of a peaceful God.

As far as I'm concerned, Jews, Christians, and Muslims are all the same thing. They worship the same God, just with a different name.

Christianity is just an updated version of Judiasm (Original Old Testament + New Testament that Jews don't believe), and Islam is just an update of Christianity (OT + NT+ Koran that CHRISTIANS don't believe). Muslims still believe in one God. They also believe in Jesus, just not quite to the same level.

It's really a shame that such similar faiths are fighting so violently. Especially when they are all founded upon each other and interconnected.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You have all the 'freedom' in the world to maintain your spite towards GOD, just make sure you keep your cries for help to yourself when your children are suffering from your choices.

The important word is ORGANISED

Who said anything about spite towards God? Oh that's right, YOU DID. Is it comfy in your ivory tower? Who are you to tell me my beliefs? indeed who is anyone?

Destroy organised religion!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think I get/agree what Implosion is talking about. It is my personal opinion that spirituality should be about knowledge, not belief. You don't have to blindly follow what your religious leader preaches to you every week. You can find out for yourself. KNOW, don't just believe and have faith.

All religions have something good to share, but when taken individually, they are horribly misused. Just go in a church and look at people singing and saying things just because they are reading it, without really even thinking about what it is they are saying.

You have to look at all of the spiritual teachings of the world, and find the common messages that exist in all of them.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't understand how peace couldn't be established without everyone believing in one God. Aren't a lot of wars caused because of religion or at least using religion as an excuse?

Why can't everyone just respect the fact that people have different religious beliefs, practice their religion at their leisure, and keep religion out of government completly? In my personal opinion that would be a greater move towards peace. Of course that is my personal opinion and I don't expect anyone else to agree with me.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Where are you from!? Do you not recognize your source of life or have any appreciation for the life you are enjoying today?
YOU better recognize !
Some BODY!
Some THING!
Some ONE much greater than you put your sorry ass here!

You're making such a compelling case for your lunacy, er um, I mean religion and as well as your "believe my load of crap and we'll all live in peace" OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Since 'peace' could never be obtained in this world if it revolved around the non-existence of a superior 'spirit' or God, since it is obvious that the spirit of Muhammad will not be stopped....
wouldn't it be logical to accept that there is only ONE spirit of God, and She is obviously Muslim?

hmmmm... i suggested you go share that fine idea in Iran or Palestine, I'm sure they would be delighted to hear about that lovelly "She - Muslim-Goddess" you speak of... I may take my beach chair and buy tickets for the stonning as well...

And by the way... don't you think it would be a litle hard to force the ENTIRE WOlrd to believe in One Diety only ??? How do you suggest that would happen... by force only off course... and if you are forcing people to believe something that automacally ends the "Peace" suggestion.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What I am offering you is just a possibility, a solution to the religious war that will continue to plague all of our lives if nothing is done.
I'm not trying to get any of you to change your ways, heaven forbid!

What is your suggestion?
oh, that's right...
destroy something else,
eliminate another possibility,
don't even consider what it would be like if we all had ONE thing in this world to agree upon.

You are probably better off with what you deserve, nothing.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   

What I am offering you is just a possibility

That's exactly what I am doing, offering you a possibility. Why should my belief in anything be regimented by an outside force? You haven't explained why God needs us to band together like a school assembly to prove we believe. Let everyone praise the most high, in the way that they see fit. We're not a bunch of 2 year olds, and we certainly do not need to be told how to worship by any organised religion. Is that so hard for you to understand?

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

... we should not be fearfull of thinking or believing that we could become a greater "race" of humanity than we are today.

No thanks. I'll take the other route of evolution and technological advancement to become a more advanced human. Dont know about a better "race"

In the Muslim world the Quran does not exist outside of it's original form, the message can be translated but the 'essence' of Muhammad's message is lost when it is not 'performed' in Arabic tongue, the language of both Jesus (PBUH) and the Prophet Muhammad.

Jesus spoke arabic? Thats news to me! I guess your god really wanted to screw the non-arabic people over eh? Some choice!

Obviously we are all 'here', for the most part it does not matter what your opinion or belief in the "afterlife" may be...
most people will agree that we are a miracle of life born from the dust and ashes of this EARTH.
Agree with everything you said except i'll substitute happy coincidence for miracle

It is because that is all that they know, Allah, who is also the same God, as referred to, denied, and made a mockery of by the non-Muslim world.
Have you ever seen somebody type "Allah" here or anywhere else without putting forth the effort do drag their pinky finger over the shift key? or show intentional disrespect towards the name?

You denounce the cause of suicide bombers as wrong yet you're worrying about trivial capitalization?

It's a song.
I believe that anybody who has performed or listened to the Quran being performed in it's original form will agree.

Wether you like it or not.

Yea the lyrics are explicit and should be banned for kids since its has strong violent content.

<<   2  3 >>

join