It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosly apparition caught on camera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I was looking about the internet for ghost apparations and I came across this video.

You can see the "ghost" appear from no-where and starts to make its way up a set of stairs.

This was filmed in Woodchester Mansion and you will automatically see the video on your windows media player or the media player that you use.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what this might be?

[edit on 28-1-2006 by speight89]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello Friends:

I have seen the video, I'm no expert in the paranormal but I get the
filling of this been fake, just a gut felling

[edit on 1/28/2006 by warriorwolfpr]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Theres been quite a few studys done in the mansion, last i can find is one in Oct, 2005.

Quite and interesting read,

www.gprg.co.uk...

Might be worth looking more in to some of the studys that have been done,

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
That site is very intresting, they claim to have caught a full apparition, I wonder if i posted the same video or a totally different one. They have recorderd EVP's and physical attacks. I'll have to search to hear these EVP's and post them here!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's actually a very interesting video! I'm assuming that's a column we see right in front of the camera and what is most interesting to me is that we see the "thing" start on the floor, be blocked from view by the column, and then reappear as a full entity but no light is ever seen to hit the column. That's important because when you first watch it you're inclined to say "well, it's just car lights reflecting as a car passes" but you would have to see the column illuminate if that were the case.

thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have found a site full of EVP recordings, I am about to listen to them now, they might be intresting to listen to.

top topics

join