It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush: Racist...DRUG FIEND!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
makes you larger and one pill makes you small. The ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all. Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall......

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Meanwhile, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is contemplating releasing on to the Internet audio tapes of Limbaugh made by his former housekeeper. The ENQUIRER carried allegations made by the housekeeper claiming Limbaugh bought prescription painkillers off the blackmarket.

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER held back reporting on Limbaugh for nearly two years, a publishing source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

The tabloid's editors felt more confidence after police began an investigation.
drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Springer, I guess its ok for Arnie to be a NAZI. I guess that's of if he says,"Sorry." (And he's a repugnant.)

I assume you think everyone from Austria is a Nazi?? Your comments and thought process are the main reason that the liberals are loosing support. To much name calling and finger pointing. Is there any logical people in that party?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It because he supported Kurt Waldheim (sp) a Nazi war criminal and it was reported in the NYT that he used to march to Nazi war tunes pretending he was SS.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I was replying his "Groping" charges... I wish Arnold would step down and let McKlintok (sp) take over.

At least HE has no skeletons and is honest.

As far as Arnold being a Nazi goes, if he is then # HIM, I doubt it, just like YOU do. I think he was in his 20's and trying to be controvercial to get much needed publicity 30 YEARS AGO...

P...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It because he supported Kurt Waldheim (sp) a Nazi war criminal and it was reported in the NYT that he used to march to Nazi war tunes pretending he was SS.

Do you believe everything you read in the papers and see on the news? You honestly can't be serious. I know you hate the republican party, but come on.

Links?? Credible sources?? More useless drivil from Colonel??

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Dr. Know]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I was replying his "Groping" charges... I wish Arnold would step down and let McKlintok (sp) take over.

At least HE has no skeletons and is honest.

Springer, don't assume to much when it comes to a politician. None are honest, and all of them have skeletons. It's just that McKlintok hasn't been a front runner like Arnold. If he would have been, I'm sure his dirty laundry would have be aired out.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You never read the LAST credible source I had. You don't read anything! Because it would hurt your brain to read the TRUTH about your phony hypocritial heroes. But, once again, here it is:

This is not the first time Schwarzenegger has had apparently pro-Nazi remarks come back to haunt him. Last week he was reminded of a toast he gave to Austrian President Kurt Waldheim at his wedding. At the time Schwarzenegger gave the toast, it had just been exposed that Waldheim had committed Nazi war crimes.

abcnews.go.com...

So, stop FLAILING. It's not masculine.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I agree with your sentiment 100% but apparently this guy is queaky clean. I read where some of the "other" candidates' smear teams were bitching about getting NOTHING on him...

I also looked into his record, he was the ONLY Rep. to stand up against the insanity that was the Pete Wilson Adminsitration and survived unmarred.

Wilson's hatchet men dug half way to China to get dirt on him and FAILED...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You never read the LAST credible source I had. You don't read anything! Because it would hurt your brain to read the TRUTH about your phony hypocritial heroes. But, once again, here it is:

This is not the first time Schwarzenegger has had apparently pro-Nazi remarks come back to haunt him. Last week he was reminded of a toast he gave to Austrian President Kurt Waldheim at his wedding. At the time Schwarzenegger gave the toast, it had just been exposed that Waldheim had committed Nazi war crimes.

abcnews.go.com...

So, stop FLAILING. It's not masculine.

As a matter of fact Colonel, I read you last "credible source". If you will go back through the posts, you will see I commented on it.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You mean something about "allegedly." It doesn't fly. Not when there are tape recordings and emails of his drug conversations! Rush is a drug addled hypocritical freak! But, yu repugnants will still love him because none of you have any kind of moral backbone to speak of.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What happened to inocent until proven guilty? Why all the hatred? Were you not hugged enough as a child?

A simple rule to live by: Believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you see.

Once the truth comes out and the FACTS are given then you can make an informed judgement.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh, no! I will not adopt the sympathetic ear after what ALL you repugnants have done to tarnish the names of those you hate. This is JUST DESSERTS!

In any event, where there's smoke there's fire (As Arnie said). Rush is a druggie. Just admit it and he belongs in JAIL. The recordings say it all.........

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Rush's drug connection found! Let the "lynching" begin!

OCTOBER 3--Meet Louis Beshara and his wife, Gloria Rodriguez. The Florida couple are at the heart of the drug scandal now enveloping radio superstar Rush Limbaugh. Investigators allege that the duo illegally sold hundreds of thousands of prescription painkillers from a Palm Beach-area pharmacy they owned. According to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's search warrant affidavit, Beshara provided Hydrocodone, the powerful and addictive painkiller, to middlemen drug dealers like Joseph Coppola who then resold the pills to users. It has been reported that Limbaugh scored some of the Beshara pills via Wilma Cline, a former maid at the radio star's West Palm Beach mansion.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hehe, if Arnold was a Nazi in WWII, we'd all be speaking German right now....

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Here we go the 'daily left-wing rant' at ATS.

you know the left are getting so desparate to get into power and to stay into power that they are scouring the garbage cans outside the houses of right wingers now to find anything!

these people make me sick!

No ranting here. I just freely admit that it is satisfying to see someone that claims any type of righteousness and it appears they've stepped in it. It also is very satisfying seeing bad envelop someone you don't agree with or like. I'm sure after the Lewinski story broke there were 'right-wingers' with smiles on their faces for weeks or months. Heck...you may still be smiling about it. Well I'm following this story and happily smiling. No ranting. Just smiling.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join