It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Project Underground Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just recently I became aware of the Montauk project and the incredible story concerning The Philadelphia Experiment, The Rainbow Project, Phoenix Project, Project GOD, Project Invisibility, and the many other secret black projects filed under this project.

While surfing the net I came across this url:
www.world-famous.com...

On this site you can purchase some newly found videos of Al Bielek, Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron, the only three known survivors of the project.

I'm very interested in this topic and I would like to know is if anyone on this forum has seen these particular tapes and are they worth the money???

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not aware of the tapes but the Montauk Project is very interesting....as also you may want to follow up with some research on the base at Dulce New Mexico....falls right in line with Montauk.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes, I'm aware of that. As a matter of fact I've almost finished The Dulce Book by a researcher called Branton. Afterwards I will read his other book about the connection between the Nazi's and the New World Order, called the OMEGA File;

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
It is very unlikely video of top secret projects or bases will ever be shown to the public.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. I had downloaded some of these on winmx(peer to peer program).

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting article on the subject of Montauk.

The Montauk Superman

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What I don't understand about the Al Beilik story is how when he jumped off the Eldritch in virginia or whatever and he just happened to end up at the montauk facility?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
What I don't understand about the Al Beilik story is how when he jumped off the Eldritch in virginia or whatever and he just happened to end up at the montauk facility?
If I got the gist of it correct, the military was conducting time travel experiments with UFO's in the harbour EXACTLY 40 years after the original philadelphia experiment. They accidentally ripped open the fabric of space and time, and when Al jumped overboard he never hit water, he fell through a green haze (right through the time rip), and woke up in a military facility being asked questions by an investigator... I think that is how it went anyway... I could be wrong and a little sketchy on the details...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
yeah but out of anywhere in the world he could have ended up he ended up at the air force base in long island?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Thanks for the links. I had downloaded some of these on winmx(peer to peer program).

what program did you used...I have been trying to get them for a long time

any links?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Check out these Al bielek audio interviews (3 of them) available for download...
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
howdy everyone

Its Cman ive benn gone for a few months but im back and i have a question about the Philidelphia Incident. I know about the whole fact that it disapeered then reapeered but during the time it was gone..where did it go. Was it a dimensional breach that caused the ship to disapeer or what...or maybe the govt wanted it to happen. Another qustion i have is are there any witness's and or photos if there is please tell me.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
check out this link for a bunch of very nice video docu's on many subjects..video.google.com...

THe webpage linked starts off with the a David Icke video with an interview with Arizona Wilder about the Illuminati which is fascinating itself, but look around and there are like 4 videos about Montauk. Ive checked out the first one so far and it is very believable and fascinating as it's an interview with Preston Nichols and 2nd incarnation Duncan. Lysol gets Grey's drunk?? Reptilians love Drano?? who would have thought..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Any new developments in this project - I just became aware of it (strange enough)

Find it fascinating.

Every layer that is pealed back ties more and more (of everything) together!

It's a mind scramble.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by joepits

The story goes is that the eldridge had some equipment on it, from monatuk, that locked it to it, through time.

For op, look up al bieleks site, and but from him. All the mind control stuff is real, do not know about the alien stuff. But all that mind control tech is real, just that no one knows what they can do today.

DO not buy from the link you have, look up al bielek and you will find his site. Watch and listen, remember all the mind control, although it sounds fantastic is real tech, and they are far beyond that today.

top topics

join