It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

how will he come?

page: 7
0
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Most people do not fear going to hell or turning evil. I think those who think there is a God, but realize they've not made any motion to believing or finding out. I'm open to correction here.

Believing or finding out what hell and evil are really like, as far as first hand experiences?

That's the problem, you see...not a lack of belief or assumption about God...the REAL problem is that 99% of the God-seekers in this world kid themselves that they are 'good' for following God!

But you cannot be cleansed until you are stained....

You cannot be saved until you are lost...



Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
However, we can agree on the chosen few having a lot of work to do. You never know, maybe 'saints/spirit guides' are trying to enlighten us both at this very moment....!


I cannot enlighten myself.


7th Chakra!!!

:bnghd:

I feel like the Maytag repairman...only my problem isn't that everything works great, but that it has been broken so long no one realizes a fix is needed~~!




Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Christianity is a young belief compared to the ancient teachings by the races that use to walk our Earth.


If you believe that it does not carry the roots of Judiasm, which it does, then you may have a case.


Judaism? Judaism is only about 2500 years old...since Neb sacked the temple in 586 BC or thereabouts....


So it looks like it's your word against...His


Nope. Not His.....but HERS. And 7th Chakra is in good shape. It's YOU we are worried about!!!




posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I would also like to remind you of the 14-15 or so other people who share the exact same circumstances as Jesus, The Christ did.... with the exact same teachings...
and miracles, death, the whole nine yards...

Is it so hard to look at your history and notice a pattern aswell as a pattern of evolution of the pattern? Your staring at the very thing your looking for, its like your repeating a word you yourself cannot hear so you keep repeating it over and over.... its literally like your all drunk... If you can't see this, I'm sorry but its quite funny, or sad whichever you choose to look at it...

Remember Krishna? Horus?.... theres like 12 more too... who share the same story....



posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Believing or finding out what hell and evil are really like, as far as first hand experiences?


I've had my toes dipped in it. It sucked. Don't do it, there's a much better way of finding out for sure.


Originally posted by queenannie38
That's the problem, you see...not a lack of belief or assumption about God...the REAL problem is that 99% of the God-seekers in this world kid themselves that they are 'good' for following God!


Please cite the source of your statistic. Any believer who bends the spine of his/her Book and/or attends church already knows:

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone." - Mark 10:18


Originally posted by queenannie38
But you cannot be cleansed until you are stained....

You cannot be saved until you are lost...


So you're saying there's hope for you yet?


Originally posted by queenannie38
Judaism? Judaism is only about 2500 years old...since Neb sacked the temple in 586 BC or thereabouts....


And when was "In the beginning"?


Originally posted by queenannie38
Nope. Not His.....but HERS.


I'm surprised you don't recall the word being gender neutral in its original forms. Semantics. Unless you do believe God is physically female? Please explain.


Originally posted by queenannie38
It's YOU we are worried about!!!


I appreciate your unwarrented concern, but haven't seen any attempts to help a friend out if you are worried about them. Lots of rhetoric about love and unity but, you'd like to take swords and axes to them. Why is that, "queen"?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by saint4God]



posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I would also like to remind you of the 14-15 or so other people who share the exact same circumstances as Jesus, The Christ did.... with the exact same teachings...
and miracles, death, the whole nine yards...


Please, share this information with the rest of us. I would really like to know who these other 14-15 people were who were born of a virgin, healed the leper and the lame and blind, raised the dead and then were crucified til dead and then resurrected themselves 3 days later, thereby making a way for sin and death to be conquered. Did they also become the only way to salvation?. Oh, also, they must have been prophesied to be born and do all of these things for up to 1500 years before they were born. If these people you mention did all of this then why haven't I heard of them. I look forward to your reply.


Is it so hard to look at your history and notice a pattern aswell as a pattern of evolution of the pattern? Your staring at the very thing your looking for, its like your repeating a word you yourself cannot hear so you keep repeating it over and over.... its literally like your all drunk... If you can't see this, I'm sorry but its quite funny, or sad whichever you choose to look at it...
Are you referring to my personal history or the history of Christianity? I could say the same thing about those who deny Christ and I an assure you thatfrom God's point of view the subject is not funny at all but very , very, sad.
"The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance."
2Peter 3:9 ( Amplified Bible)


Remember Krishna? Horus?.... theres like 12 more too... who share the same story....
No, they don't. None of them fulfill the qualifications I listed above; if you can prove to the contrary, I'm willing to listen.



posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker




Remember Krishna? Horus?.... theres like 12 more too... who share the same story....


No, they don't. None of them fulfill the qualifications I listed above; if you can prove to the contrary, I'm willing to listen.


Are you willing to listen Lightseeker?
We could certainly show how your Judaeo/Christian poster boy was essentially fashioned into a one size fits all savior. He was an attempt to reconcile the whole mess of beliefs that existed then as it does now, all beliefs into one belief, under one roof, in one temple.
And this is where the Power and the Glory would reside.

But to answer your question…I would suggest your Jesus Christ Superman is an early example of the Power and the Glory attempting to manufacture consent through an amalgamation or blending of the many different beliefs that existed at that time.
The expropriation of rite and ritual of the indigenous cultures by the Catholic Church has been duly recorded and even prior to these crucifix wielding Bible thumpers we have the aggressive Semitic tribesmen conquering everything in their vincinity.
Stealing everything…food and beliefs.

Now this can be proven…and it has been.

Further I agree with the Muslims on one issue.
Jesus was NOT the messiah he was but a prophet.(mythologically and metaphorically)

But here is where I separate myself from the Muslims.
I believe the messiah is an event of biblical proportions.

I feel the earth move….Jesus is an Apocalypse representing geo-physical earth changes of a magnitude never witnessed, at least not for a long time.
Few will be spared.

Preparations are being made by those in the know…

Is it a coincidence Area 51 is close to the area where Hopi prophecy places the 5th emergence of mankind?

The 4 corners region.
Close to where Cheyenne Mountain is, formerly NORAD H.Q., involved in the 911 fiasco and just recently announced as being closed.

This mini city is perhaps being prepared.

Lightseeker I can only suggest many elaborate distractions are in place.
Jesus Christ Superstar is perhaps one of them.
His name has kept us fighting for nearly 2000 years.

Namaste

Raphael



posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina
Lightseeker I can only suggest many elaborate distractions are in place.
Jesus Christ Superstar is perhaps one of them.
His name has kept us fighting for nearly 2000 years.


Too much fun always was an unnecessary evil of which necessitated the need for a wide assortment of costly treatments. Wise words Kachina and wiser still of how you dare not be swayed by the sudden emerging of a true Atlantis Rising. Events are now moving in motion with the sole objective of bringing this world into what will surely be a true paradise as propagated by many an astounding technology. The immense progress as of late over in China, Russia, South Korea, New Arabia, and elsewhere are all occuring with the same purpose in rebuilding what was thought lost forever.



posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina
Preparations are being made by those in the know…

Maybe 'those' only think they 'know.' Because only one knows for sure. And the best way to keep a secret is not to tell two friends...intimacy is the best policy.



Is it a coincidence Area 51 is close to the area where Hopi prophecy places the 5th emergence of mankind?


There are NO coincidences. AT ALL. If there were, there would be no proof which will manifest as undeniable!!


The 4 corners region.
Close to where Cheyenne Mountain is, formerly NORAD H.Q., involved in the 911 fiasco and just recently announced as being closed.

This mini city is perhaps being prepared.


Perhaps, but not in preparation ordered by God. That land is not 'holy' and God is holy. He has set apart His plans and designed so far back that it has been forgotten twice over if ever remembered!




Jesus Christ Superstar is perhaps one of them.

Don't forget Mary and Jude...the three muskateers. I'm hoping they get an Oscar for this one!! They deserve it, totally!

So clever a distraction that is seems like it is the truth. Not just entertaining, either, but there are actually benefits even to snake oil if it makes the pain go away for a bit. Until the real doctor arrives...


His name has kept us fighting for nearly 2000 years.

Indeed. And if not for what is about to happen, we'd certainly kill ourselves off within the next 6 months. And never even realize we all envied each other over something that belonged to all of us! Our Mother and our Father!

And the name that raises our hand upon our brother...Jacob hating Esau and forgetting that Allah is El is I AM is GOD!

Christians, Jews, and Muslims all think they are going to be found blessed and praised...God is pissed at all of them! Because they were the examples and look at what a mess things are! If not for God's preplanning there wouldn't be a spot left that was undefiled so that He could come live among us like He promised.

I mean brilliantly clever!!! No mind could ever search out God's! No man or angel or son of God could guess God's mind!

And HE LOVES surprises! Especially when the surprise is for the good of all and beyond possibility!

It will be epic! And the earth will be created so mankind can begin the real lessons in earnest now..but without the lies and the envy and the weapons and the violence.
And all the religious places are coming down - regardless of whose they are or what flavor. God has His temple ready and waiting and that's the only temple there will ever be!

It will be called 'the temple beautiful and true.'


And you heard it here first, folks!



posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I've had my toes dipped in it.
If you had, you wouldn't be mentioning toes.


Don't do it, there's a much better way of finding out for sure.


No, there is only one way to learn. And when you have learned, you never forget that lesson. Not ever.


Please cite the source of your statistic.

God. I double checked, too. He said 99%.


Any believer who bends the spine of his/her Book and/or attends church already knows:

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone." - Mark 10:18


We can all say a lot of things. They sound good and make us look good. But not in God's eyes. He knows who knows His goodness and how it is not comparable to any thing good known to man. Only those He shows Himself to understand what 'good' really means.

His goodness is the absolute guarantee behind 'every knee shall bow and every tongue confess.' HIS NAME. Not the title of His servant or His slave.

Isaiah 45:20
20~ Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

For God is the God of the Living, not the Dead! He is a liberator, not a prisoner or a preacher!



So you're saying there's hope for you yet?


No actually, that would be your blessed hope. Mine has been fulfilled and all that is lacking is the blessing and the vow!!!


And when was "In the beginning"?


Long before your memory started....and long before Adam and Eve tended the garden. And there was no Judaism until God left the body of Moses for the vultures.
And when he came back to pay for their golden calf idolatry...they were worshipping his former and cursing his new form and none had any regard for the God that cared about them so much that He hid their atonement from them. For if they had known, they'd still be guilty of idolatry...and the second transgression of idolatry was designed for your generation, Saint4God. At least it has all been paid in full for everyone involved. With blood and tears and sorrow and sacrifice.

And who cares what was given? No one! That's why no names of real value were given, either. You can trample on those things that God gives to you. The set apart things haven't even come out into the open yet - or else they would be defiled, too.

All in the name of saving souls for God!

That makes Him laugh, actually. Makes me mad, but I'm slowly starting to see the humor in the situation...




Originally posted by queenannie38
Nope. Not His.....but HERS.


I'm surprised you don't recall the word being gender neutral in its original forms.

Which word? His? God? Those are generalizations, Saint4God. In the Hebrew the pronoun depends on the noun it replaces, so what you are referring to as gender neutral is going right over my head. The whole language is gender neutral!

Did you know that Ecclesiastes is NOT 'the preacher?' It is properly translated as 'the female assembler.' The word is Qoheleth. And so there is a hidden clue right there! Solomon was a male, but he wasn't first born, remember? And he was just a type and shadow of the one God took against a later day and a better kingdom...for David was beloved of God. Truly.


Unless you do believe God is physically female?

Don't tell me you think God is physically anything? At all? No wonder idolatry is such a snare. God is not a person. God's voice is like the voice of many waters. God's mind is like the song of the tree of life. God's name is the only name in the Bible!

There is only the spirit and the bride and what is seen is the throne of God and of the Lamb.


Please explain.

God's wrath is not as merciful as the other angels. She is a real firestorm and all her brothers are a bit scared of her when she dresses in Black! And that means the objects of her wrath will most likely wet their pants at the very least.


Originally posted by queenannie38
It's YOU we are worried about!!!



I appreciate your unwarrented concern, but haven't seen any attempts to help a friend out if you are worried about them.


HEY! I tried to help you, Saint4God. Many, many times. But you took offense and when the time came for my separation you declared to me to be a writer of hate mail. And your own words and holier-than-thou attitude will be a witness against you for blasphemy of the truth.

So keep this in mind: You had your chance and you despised it because you were sure that you knew better.


Lots of rhetoric about love and unity but, you'd like to take swords and axes to them. Why is that, "queen"?


Because that was what was prepared for me to do! If you question the decision, then you can ask God. But I don't question what He says, I just do it. And He won't let me leave you alone. Or dbrandt, either. Except for lately, because that persistent lukewarm attitude is always the first allowed to re-form.

But please read your bible for that is where you will find the answer regarding what is determined as far as swords and axes and their purpose on your behalf. He who lives by the sword must die by the sword.

And no one made you pick that sword up.


But you should have sought instruction in its use because you can never win a sword fight with someone who has already lost one on both sides of its double edge!

And neither can you get away, either. My sword will chase you until you are slain and only after that will you begin to understand the depths of love that brought you against that sword in the first place. Maybe then we can have a decent discussion.

Faithful and True: and Love keeps it sharpened in pursuit!

As for the axe, well, that's just good vine dressing. There is only ONE vine, Saint4God, and the grapes aren't of wrath but of blood. If you share in that blood we will both know a month from now and until then there is always the sword!

On guard!



posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by saint4God
I've had my toes dipped in it.
If you had, you wouldn't be mentioning toes.


Not the first time you'd called me a liar "queen", but I do hope it's the last.


Originally posted by queenannie38

Don't do it, there's a much better way of finding out for sure.


No, there is only one way to learn. And when you have learned, you never forget that lesson. Not ever.


I agree I'll never forget that lesson, though I disagree that you have to experience hell in order to find God. I know many people who got it right the first time and went straight to God.


Originally posted by queenannie38

Please cite the source of your statistic.

God. I double checked, too. He said 99%.


Did you forget I have a connection with Him? I'll ask too. If it's different, one of us is wrong.


Originally posted by queenannie38

Any believer who bends the spine of his/her Book and/or attends church already knows:

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone." - Mark 10:18


We can all say a lot of things. They sound good and make us look good. But not in God's eyes. He knows who knows His goodness and how it is not comparable to any thing good known to man. Only those He shows Himself to understand what 'good' really means.

His goodness is the absolute guarantee behind 'every knee shall bow and every tongue confess.' HIS NAME. Not the title of His servant or His slave.


Isn't that what I just said? Oh I get it. Because I'm not "queen"annie, I'm wrong. Sometimes I think you fight just to fight.


Originally posted by queenannie38

So you're saying there's hope for you yet?


No actually, that would be your blessed hope. Mine has been fulfilled and all that is lacking is the blessing and the vow!!!


It's a hope for you. If you don't want it, you don't have to take it.


Originally posted by queenannie38

And when was "In the beginning"?


Long before your memory started....and long before Adam and Eve tended the garden. And there was no Judaism until God left the body of Moses for the vultures.
And when he came back to pay for their golden calf idolatry...they were worshipping his former and cursing his new form and none had any regard for the God that cared about them so much that He hid their atonement from them. For if they had known, they'd still be guilty of idolatry...and the second transgression of idolatry was designed for your generation, Saint4God. At least it has all been paid in full for everyone involved. With blood and tears and sorrow and sacrifice.


You're reading from a different book now. I'll stick to the Bible, thanks.


Originally posted by queenannie38
And who cares what was given? No one! That's why no names of real value were given, either.


I've quoted to you where the word "Christian" appears in the Bible and what that means to God. Deny the Bible again if you like.


Originally posted by queenannie38
You can trample on those things that God gives to you. The set apart things haven't even come out into the open yet - or else they would be defiled, too.

All in the name of saving souls for God!

That makes Him laugh, actually. Makes me mad, but I'm slowly starting to see the humor in the situation...


More hate-speech rhetoric. I'll be over here when you want to talk seriously.


Originally posted by queenannie38
Nope. Not His.....but HERS.


I'm surprised you don't recall the word being gender neutral in its original forms.
Which word? His? God? Those are generalizations, Saint4God. In the Hebrew the pronoun depends on the noun it replaces, so what you are referring to as gender neutral is going right over my head. The whole language is gender neutral!

Isn't that what I just said? Oh, right, I'm not "queen"annie and therefore am wrong.


Originally posted by queenannie38
Did you know that Ecclesiastes is NOT 'the preacher?' It is properly translated as 'the female assembler.' The word is Qoheleth. And so there is a hidden clue right there! Solomon was a male, but he wasn't first born, remember? And he was just a type and shadow of the one God took against a later day and a better kingdom...for David was beloved of God. Truly.


What "clue" does this reveal?


Originally posted by queenannie38

Unless you do believe God is physically female?

Don't tell me you think God is physically anything? At all? No wonder idolatry is such a snare. God is not a person. God's voice is like the voice of many waters. God's mind is like the song of the tree of life. God's name is the only name in the Bible!


Then why insist God is a "she"?


Originally posted by queenannie38
There is only the spirit and the bride and what is seen is the throne of God and of the Lamb.


Jesus explains what this means in detail.


Originally posted by queenannie38
God's wrath is not as merciful as the other angels. She is a real firestorm and all her brothers are a bit scared of her when she dresses in Black! And that means the objects of her wrath will most likely wet their pants at the very least.


God has brothers? God dresses in black? Where are these Bible verses?


Originally posted by queenannie38
HEY! I tried to help you, Saint4God. Many, many times. But you took offense and when the time came for my separation you declared to me to be a writer of hate mail.


Was that declaration inaccurate?


Originally posted by queenannie38
And your own words and holier-than-thou attitude will be a witness against you for blasphemy of the truth.


My attitude is irrelevant. If you could see my attitude, you would see it is of serious concern. If I did not care, I would not try. The truth remains in God's Word. Everyone here has a copy I'm sure. Check me.


Originally posted by queenannie38
So keep this in mind: You had your chance and you despised it because you were sure that you knew better.


What was my chance. You initiated that e-mail without provocation.


Originally posted by queenannie38

Lots of rhetoric about love and unity but, you'd like to take swords and axes to them. Why is that, "queen"?


Because that was what was prepared for me to do! If you question the decision, then you can ask God.


Already done so.


Originally posted by queenannie38
But I don't question what He says, I just do it. And He won't let me leave you alone. Or dbrandt, either. Except for lately, because that persistent lukewarm attitude is always the first allowed to re-form.

But please read your bible for that is where you will find the answer regarding what is determined as far as swords and axes and their purpose on your behalf. He who lives by the sword must die by the sword.

And no one made you pick that sword up.


I do read the Bible and use it daily. I picked up NO SWORD, only armed with the Word of God and the Spirit that carries it. I don't want any harm to come to you. Not death, nor slaughter, nor end-times trials and tribulations. I want you to win and be in heaven with God for eternity. If I saw that this was already the case, again I would not bother.


Originally posted by queenannie38
But you should have sought instruction in its use because you can never win a sword fight with someone who has already lost one on both sides of its double edge!


I am unarmed, kill me if you like.


Originally posted by queenannie38
And neither can you get away, either. My sword will chase you until you are slain and only after that will you begin to understand the depths of love that brought you against that sword in the first place. Maybe then we can have a decent discussion.


Not sure how being slain is an act of love...or do you discount, "You shall not murder" as well. But again, will submit myself to death rather than strike a person down.


Originally posted by queenannie38
Faithful and True: and Love keeps it sharpened in pursuit!


You can't give love with violence.


Originally posted by queenannie38
As for the axe, well, that's just good vine dressing. There is only ONE vine, Saint4God, and the grapes aren't of wrath but of blood. If you share in that blood we will both know a month from now and until then there is always the sword!

On guard!


Though when faced with decapitation I cannot "turn the other cheek", I can do the following:

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul." - Matthew 10:28

Rather than spark more violence from you "queen" I'll submit to God's will to be the only remaining voice for you and bother you no more as you wish. You'll be in my prayers and will continue to be present should there be anything further I can do for you.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by saint4God]



posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Not the first time you'd called me a liar "queen", but I do hope it's the last.


I have never called anyone a liar
, except one person, and I knew he lied and it was not on the internet about things such as God and hell and what-not; and it was not you.

Not realizing or not yet coming to know is not lying. However it is still inaccurate and if it is held to as the absolute truth, there is no room for the truth to make itself manifest.


I agree I'll never forget that lesson, though I disagree that you have to experience hell in order to find God. I know many people who got it right the first time and went straight to God.


No one 'gets it right the first time.' Not even the last time! We do not 'go straight to God,' because no man can go unless they are drawn by the Father.


John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

and

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


So, no one can go to God except through (by) Christ; and yet no one can come to Christ unless God draws him!

Unless God draws you near. That means no one can just 'go.'


Did you forget I have a connection with Him? I'll ask too. If it's different, one of us is wrong.


No. I didn’t know that to forget it. And if I knew it, it would not be from you telling me.


Isn't that what I just said? Oh I get it. Because I'm not "queen"annie, I'm wrong. Sometimes I think you fight just to fight.


No, I don’t like to fight. But I do what I must do.


It's a hope for you. If you don't want it, you don't have to take it.


You don’t understand. My hope has been fulfilled. Do you understand that? Same hope as you, more than likely. But I no longer hope because it is done. I am still reeling with wonder and shell-shock, but I know it is very very REAL.


You're reading from a different book now. I'll stick to the Bible, thanks.


I wasn’t reading that, just relating what I know. And remember.


I've quoted to you where the word "Christian" appears in the Bible and what that means to God. Deny the Bible again if you like.


Yes I know!

From the same cursed town that the lance that was thrust in Yehoshua’s side on the cross came from!! A place that gave rise to calling an ugly instrument of death a ‘holy’ thing…and a man driven by an obsession for that holy thing was the same one who masterminded the Holocaust!

That is a cursed place and only cursed things came out of it. And if you don’t understand that I can’t make you. It makes my skin crawl and my blood boil. Even more so. How can you think something that is just a WORD is so important and ignore other energies and forces that have scarred the human soul in terrible ways?




Then why insist God is a "she"?

Or vice versa?


If you could see my attitude, you would see it is of serious concern.

I do. But the Pharisees were also concerned, actually. That concern turned ugly, though—but remember who got ugly!


If I did not care, I would not try.

I know, truly, I know. But care is one thing and agape love is another. One is easy to see but the other often is discarded or misjudged, especially when coming from God!


The truth remains in God's Word. Everyone here has a copy I'm sure.


No, everyone does not have a ‘copy.’ Everyone might have a bible, but there is only one Word which is truly of God and there are never copies made.


What was my chance. You initiated that e-mail without provocation.


No. But I’ll not discuss that any more.


Not death, nor slaughter, nor end-times trials and tribulations. I want you to win and be in heaven with God for eternity.


I hear you, truly I do.

But I have won (and so have we all) because One before me took the enemy in victory and then gave up the glory. For the sake of the world – for every single soul that has lived during this age! And that is the most unfair and heart-breaking thing I’ve ever known, and it breaks my heart just knowing how love is so perfect and giving and if nothing else will kill you, love will. But love is as strong as death.

I don’t have to go to Heaven to be with God, because He is coming here. Remember He is going to live among us! And rule and establish peace forever and ever? Besides that, there is no ‘heaven,’ just the other side after you die. But that’s not paradise and it is not the kingdom of God. More like the holding tank or ‘rest’ area, depending on where one is at on their progress bar.

And I’ve died so many times it doesn’t even hurt anymore. But the only death now is going to be of my flesh—but that won’t hurt me because of what Revelation says. And it will just be a flashing instant and then all things will be new.
I can’t wait!!!! It’s hard to sleep or eat or anything!! One month!!!!



Though when faced with decapitation I cannot "turn the other cheek", I can do the following:

If you truly want to be a ‘saint’ you must turn the other cheek and lose your head. Literally. I did. Thank the LORD God that isn’t something He’s made me remember except for in a totally factual way. He gave me back all the good but the bad got thrown away.

He truly is the only Good that there is.



posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
queenannie38 are you aware of the esoteric symbolism of the yin yang symbol and the remark 'Truth is Binary'.

I am sure you have your reasons for posting these as your Avatar.
I know you will appreciate this link in regards to the origin of the yin yang...
This link acknowledges that the yin yang is a solar symbol first and foremost.
You will never look at that symbol in the same way.
You will have a deeper awareness as to its inherent symbolism.

www.chinesefortunecalendar.com...

And I tend to agree that truth is binary and this is confirmed daily for me, I find myself living in the field of pairs and opposites, as Joseph Campbell remarked.
There is a theory that we may indeed be part of a binary star system.

Truth is a binary structure in itself.
Yes and No
Without a doubt truth is binary.


Moreover, a binary orbit motion of our sun provides a solution to a number of solar system formation theory enigmas including angular momentum. For these reasons, BRI has concluded our sun is most likely part of a long cycle binary system.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...


Sometimes it’s worth getting up, isn’t it?

namaste

Raphael


[edit on 16-8-2006 by Kachina]



posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

And I’ve died so many times it doesn’t even hurt anymore. But the only death now is going to be of my flesh—but that won’t hurt me because of what Revelation says. And it will just be a flashing instant and then all things will be new.
I can’t wait!!!! It’s hard to sleep or eat or anything!! One month!!!!




So we can all set our alarm clocks to chime in on Christs return in a month from today,approx 17-9-06 according to you Annie,thats strange the Bible says no one knows the hour and when it dose`nt happen i hope those who are gulible enough to think you speak for God (as yourself also believe) read again the responses from saint4God Dbrant SunMatrix etc and especially you Annie.

I`d also like to add i was invited to the email prayer group and felt honoured to be in the company of such fine Christians although i did`nt contribute hardly anything to it,when a prayer request came from a member i prayed as of their request,how you can see anything at all sinister in that is beyond me other than the fact that you dont believe in Christianity.

Also it was hardly a sneaky type group as you have kind of painted it Annie,my take on it is it was formed before Faith topics got moved to BTS as it was a great way in my oppinion to Chat off topic away from the rules of ATS and i commend saint4God for starting it which now it seems it no longer exists,i have no idea why i hope its not for some silly reason or rant that you caused.

So with my clock set i eagerly await your excuse why Christ did`nt return when and as you describe,and when it does`nt.............





Matthew 7:15
[ A Tree and Its Fruit ] "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

2 Peter 2:1
[ False Teachers and Their Destruction ] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

because at least with your divine prediction given to you by your god even yourself as well as anybody that has read your thread will not be able to deny your god is`nt God...

1 John 4:1
[ Test the Spirits ] Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.


Seriously please reconsider your posting of all your personal details on the internet,ask a mod to have it removed!.If thats not a clue to most out there of someone going troppo well i just don`t know.I`d even go so far as to say the mods on ATS have dropped the ball in this case seeing they are reasonably quick to censor bad language and name calling etc for the well being of readers i hope they delete those sensitive details of yours for your well being.

Bye Annie and i hope you are not so full of pride in the coming days to realize you have been wrong and admit it and get it right and realize who your enimies are,because they are`nt some of the Christians who have been trying to help you on this and other threads i`ve been reading of your participation in.It seems to me that you have extensive reading of alot of religions or faiths and you have meshed them into your own belief and also confuse the RCC as the faith of all Christians here for the most part.

Anyway i hope you stay safe (i mean that whole heartedly)while waiting for your confirmation.Dont loose sleep and eat properly in the mean time.I`ll mark the date on the calender not because i believe your right,i just want to hear what you have to say for yourself and your god when you realize its false and not from God.
tick tick tick..........................



posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
'Eh.....................




I don't believe he's coming back. Most bible thumpers do, its all a matter of opinion. I have my own opinion about religion, but how ever, to answer the question NO ONE knows 100% for sure, all the bible thumper hard core brain washed folks will all say the SAME thing, oh hes comin on a white horse from the sky........yeah okay,NOT!!!!!!......anyway.......I personally DO NOT believe the bible. It has too many error's in it. AND YES I CAN ARGUE ALL OF THEM, thats why I quit going to bible study 3 years ago, at that point I was a hard core christian like the rest of them, however, once i started pointing out things that DON'T add up in the bible I deciede to study other religions, many other. They are all faith based.... NO facts to back it up.



posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If those scrappy magicians can make an entire space shuttle disappear than this far more smarter entity is bound to put on a far more grander finale, or should I say entrance? According to Issac Newton, he'll arrive in 2060 because that's the end of the world and technology will be far more superior than it is in the first half of this century. He may be the Son of Man, but he is still a real person and like it or not he is coming like a thief in the night. Never one to leave his followers empty handed, we should indeed expect something worthwhile to suddenly appear of which is loaded with practical benefits for us all (he gave everyone food and fish before and the future equivalent to that will be just as awesome aplenty).



posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
i commend saint4God for starting it which now it seems it no longer exists,i have no idea why i hope its not for some silly reason or rant that you caused.


It still exists, we just haven't had any prayer requests recently. Not sure if it's the summer season, but I'll be sure to send another one out soon (my schedule has been busy as of late too). It seems we have much to pray for & shouldn't let our busy-ness get in the way of fellowship. Thanks for bringing it up, it has been on my mind lately but haven't taken action like I should've.



posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
I personally DO NOT believe the bible. It has too many error's in it. AND YES I CAN ARGUE ALL OF THEM, thats why I quit going to bible study 3 years ago, at that point I was a hard core christian like the rest of them, however, once i started pointing out things that DON'T add up in the bible I deciede to study other religions, many other.


I am sorry that the Bible study fell short of expectations in answering your questions. It could be why they were studying it...since there wasn't an absolute comprehension. In the same way I can say I don't absolutely comprehend the Bible or God, but I can say I've asked some very hard questions myself and have gotten some solid answers. If you'd like to start a thread on things that don't add up in the Bible I'd be glad to help any way I can. Just post here or send U2U with the thread name or location. All the best cyraxx, hope you find all the answers you seek.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by saint4God]



posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
So we can all set our alarm clocks to chime in on Christs return in a month from today,approx 17-9-06 according to you Annie,thats strange the Bible says no one knows the hour and when it dose`nt happen i hope those who are gulible enough to think you speak for God (as yourself also believe) read again the responses from saint4God Dbrant SunMatrix etc and especially you Annie.


The date is not in September, I seem to be forgetting the month of September, over and over which is odd.

But anyway it is the Feast of Tabernacles that is the second harvest and the first day of the Seventh Month of the Hebrew Calendar is the last trump.

So believe or doubt, its already in your heart and I'm not expecting to change it.

Thanks for your concern, too...and while it may cause you anxiety, it does not worry me. What is there to be in fear of? Or hide in my house?

What you despise as gullibility may be the very thing you are missing.



posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38


The date is not in September, I seem to be forgetting the month of September, over and over which is odd.

But anyway it is the Feast of Tabernacles that is the second harvest and the first day of the Seventh Month of the Hebrew Calendar is the last trump.

You`ll have to excuse me then because i don`t understand all that.



Thanks for your concern, too...and while it may cause you anxiety, it does not worry me. What is there to be in fear of? Or hide in my house?


You did mention as well you are a mother did`nt you,if not for your safety how about your childrens then?

I have read here on ATS that even a couple of moderaters have been stalked by nutjobs and there`s alot of nutjobs out there,not sure if you watch TV Annie but they are always saying not to give out your personal details over the net.

What ever point you were making by it can you at least say that you made your point and have it removed? You`ll hear no more from me on the issue,show me some good judgement Annie.



posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
You`ll have to excuse me then because i don`t understand all that.


Well, then I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. It wil be just like any other day.




You did mention as well you are a mother didn't you,if not for your safety how about your childrens then?


My daughter doesn't live with me; she's grown already.


I have read here on ATS that even a couple of moderaters have been stalked by nutjobs and there`s alot of nutjobs out there,not sure if you watch TV Annie but they are always saying not to give out your personal details over the net.

No, I do not watch TV. It's too mind numbing. But I DO have common sense; not necessarily governed by fear, however.


What ever point you were making by it can you at least say that you made your point and have it removed? You`ll hear no more from me on the issue,show me some good judgement Annie.

Show you? Why? So you can approve me according to your own thoughts?
I am not fearful of anything, including stalkers. There are guards at the gate and angels over head. They're watching so I don't have to.


I trust God more than I mistrust man and the point will be proven in due time.



posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kachina
I know you will appreciate this link in regards to the origin of the yin yang...

Thanks, Kachina, that was very informative!


And I tend to agree that truth is binary and this is confirmed daily for me, I find myself living in the field of pairs and opposites, as Joseph Campbell remarked.

For most people, it is the agony of duality; always rushing to and fro to 'side' over here or over there. Back and forth, back and forth.


There is a theory that we may indeed be part of a binary star system.

More good info; I have had inklings of this, but hadn't heard the scientific approaches toward same until that article.

Thanks, again!

Our solar system does orbit around another body. Looks like they're getting close to discovery!


Sometimes it’s worth getting up, isn’t it?


For me, it is a blessing every day!



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join