It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

setting the trap for HAMAS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
yeah your right the american goverment showed its people that its the peoples enemy by plannin the 9/11 attacks

how r 9 of the bombers still alive, why where explosions seen well below the hit, and why did the fbi cut power from the 20th somthing floor and upwards
4-6 weeks before the attacks to do checks.
never have fbi cut power before to the wtc, oh i forgot the power cut took out the cameras so we dont know what the fbi was doing in the wtc 4-6 weeks before the attacks

hmmmm so they check security then couple weeks later the wtc bombed . doesnt that make you think. or the fact the most powerful nation in the world was actually able to be hit on such a scale. of course they did it them self, look at how much americas gained since that day, look at how they have slowly changed perceptions

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I HOPE YOU CONSIDER THE JEWS WHO WERE DANCING ON THE STREETS BCZ THERE WERE 400 DEAD ARABS. NO JEWS CAME ON 9/11 TO WORK IN WTC.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the wtc attacks are a real secret. know one will ever know what really happened. but i think the U.S government may have had a hand in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judgeofdarkness
ohhh so the death of the palastines is beingh blamed on religion, yet again. im Glad Hamas has got in, your forgeting that hamas is not just a terrorist organisation, it does care work, charity work, because IT WANTS TO CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PALASTINE PEOPLE

c.mon use your common sense, 60-70 years ago loads of jews are given isreal by the british,, sure if your palastinian your going to think youve been robbed , cheated of your rightful land, who cares whats in a stupid old book that no one can prove is true. religion is the worst excuse, im backing hamas all the way. how can America and uk tell hamas to stop violence when america and uk are fighting a illeagal war. the west isnt the best lets stop thinking it is. so many people on this board see hamas as bad or evil, no get your facts straight alll of us are bad and evil, britain and america in there quest to control every thing, eu trying to become a superpower, iran with nuclear technology, terrorist arnt the only bad people that kill inocent life,

i dont believe in terrorism but i see why they do it, palastine for instance doesnt have and army, so when irsreal came along who defended it, local militia wasnt good enuff. hamas sees themselfs as the defendei dont condone any loss of life but i understand perhaps its time for every1 else too

This is hilarious... escpecially the "religion is the worst excuse" line. What is a fatwah and what is a jihad? They are RELIGIOUS orders. The palistinian people have claimed a jihad on the Israelies. Is it justified, well it very well may be it is not for me to say. I agree that religion is a bad excuse for war but do not say it is the Israelies' fault because of their religion or because they are acting on religious beliefsbecasue the Palestinians are just as guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join