It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escape from the past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I understand denying ignorance and finding the truth. We can go over the evidence, we can dig up more. We can go out in the the streets and ask people what the remember if they where there.....

At what point do we move on? Do we wait until the next "insert terror attack here" happen so we can get duped again, again, and again....... Its a vicious cycle. The government has to have reverse hoaxes, possibly one has and is being discussed now. It would be easy to put false clues out everywhere.

Finding solid proof the government had and involvement in 9/11 will be denied, the only hope would be that the people of tradition would notice the evidence as what it is, people do not like to admit they where wrong or that they have been fooled. More than likely they will only "see" the official story as truth, no way there representative has lied to them.

Who would you tell to get the story out?

I think one of two thing need two happen, I'm not set on anything. Everything is open for negotiation. One, we need to stop bickering over little things that we don't get along on. We need to come together as a whole the "Borg' if you will. We are a collective mind. If we love our children and care about their future, we need to do the second thing and that's move more away from having the satisfaction of knowing that the was some crooked business to being preventive.

I just feel we should escape from the past, brace and prepare for the future. We should meet the future head on and not with our backs to it.
I don't think we should just leave it, just a break to look-on and out.
Get along for clarity.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I agree, bickering won't get anything done, especially in this CoIntelPro infested place. The most obvious thing to do is spread the word, wake up as many people as you can. The "external cognition machine" is huge, but only as huge as its recipients' gullibility.

The teaspoon in the simple man's hands is small, and the fire is very big...nonetheless

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yes I agree. We should take some action by spreading it in real life. Rumors spread like wildfire.

new topics

join