It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files: Britain's Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is the second installment of the new series of documentaries on the History Channel. On right now on History +.

Its about the Rendelsham Forest incident of 1980.

Watch it if you can, post reviews etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am reading

the UFO Conspiracy

The first 40 years

by Jenny Randles, VERY good book and HIGHLY recommended to ALL ATS members that frequent this part of ATS.

She quickly became one of my favorites authors after I read less than half of her book, she also discussed Rendelsham Forest incident of 1980, she was actually personally involved in bringing this story to the world.

Amazon link

[edit on 28/1/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have not read that book, but this post will be pure speculation based on study of mankind.

In order to learn about mankind, we must study our history. Many prior to the 1800s believed that ancient kingdoms from Homer, Plato, Bible, Koran, etc were pure mythologies, until Troy was discovered, which subsequently led to many archeological sites uncovering evidences that cities and principalities of our ancestors were not myths but actual lands, corelating and agumentating evidences that the ancient books were factual happenings when time began for our civilisation.

In the bible as well as the koran, it was mentioned that Moses lead the hebrew tribe into the desert for 40 years, wandering around in circles nomadically. With hindsight, it was nothing more than a social engineering attempt with this tribe to cleanse out at least an entire generation of idolators and corrupted beings, letting them die off humanely, before allowing a whole new generation borned agreeable to the policies of the guide Moses when he finally proclaim the exile over and settled on lush lands.

Is this a reason why there seems be no full disclosure from the authorities with regards to UFOs - to let an older generation die off, and let the younger generation better equipped to mentally prepare for the knowledge of UFOs? Would the timeline be 40 years or more before an entire generation dies out?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I kind of lost my respect for Jenny Randles when she published her book "Earth Lights".

The moment Ufology steps away from the simple possibility that we are not alone in the universe, to earth "energy" mumbo jumbo it wonders into the realm of ridicule.

But keeping on topic with the OP:

I taped it, I'm hoping it's good !

[edit on 28-1-2006 by timb3r]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Altogther..... Very good but strange....

The history channel has kind of turned it's point of view. It didn't give in to the 'Light house theory' (Which is even more stupid than 'swamp gas', lol, or mindlessly debunk like other shows have.

It had inteviews with all the army witnesses, and covered all sides of the story. Including the 'entity' sighting.

This case gives us 100% PROOF UFOs exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was a bit dissapointed with this documentary, but I suppose it was not too bad considering that they have to fit all the information into less than 1 hour.

The Sci Fi Channels "UFO Invasion at Rendlesham" was far better IMO.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
i beleive the light house theory has some weight to it, and sometime ago , somewhere, if not here or somewhere else - i heard that "halt" (he was the base commander or something similar - quite high up in the pecking order) actually said eventualy that it was a hoax, and they just saw the lighthouse - which strangely was in their line of sight, and at the correct high to their location.

Sorry again i have an answer....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
In the memo, it already mentions that the light house was seen too but quickly identified.

Yet that doesn't explain the pyramid which was touched and left phisical evidence (In the form of tree damage and soil, backed up with casts)
also the red and blue lights which shot beams around the bases' nuclear storage bunkers....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I enjoyed the documentary and thought the lighthouse theory was laughable; these guys see the lighthouse every day & night and how it left indentations and marks on the trees I'll never know. But hey strange things happen??

I think you'll find the documents contained at this link very interesting, they're the documents released by the MoD in 2002.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Best Wishes

J

top topics

join