It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Jokes About Poisoning Justice John Paul Stevens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm in general a big fan of Ann, but even I think she's gone too far with this:

Editor & Publisher

NEW YORK Universal Press Syndicate columnist Ann Coulter "joked" during a Thursday speech that liberal Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens should be poisoned. "We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said at Philander Smith College in Little Rock, Ark. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I usually love her over-the-top style and rhetoric, but talking about poisoning a Supreme Court Justice, even in jest, is just not funny.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sadly, i'm not suprised

she's worse than a shock jock, she's got nothing to offer but open hate and controversial statements for ratings.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Maybe she's taking those pills that Rush likes and it has impaired her cognitive ability like it did to Mr. Limbaugh. You can tell when he's wanked because he lisps worse than usual and Ann just gets real jerkey and animated. If Ann's not a tweaker I'll eat a handful of my dogs food.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 27-1-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Statements are neither funny nor unfunny. That's the judgment call of the listener. I can't stand Ann Coulter (big surprise) but we need to lighten up and realize that some people find things funny that we don't necessarily find funny.

It depends on your sense of humor. I'm sure plenty of people thought this was funny.

I'm against Political Correctness. It's just divisive. People get offended. Let it roll off your back.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Actresses "leak out" sex tapes, vitriol merchants crack wise....no biggie, Paris wasn't hawt, Anne's not funny except to their core which will say "I normally love her,,,,but this", and then email it to all their like minded friends!

new topics

top topics

join