It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of the bootlickers applauding their (and our) demise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is for those people out there, and you know who they are. You see them on TV, you hear them on the radio, you see them on this site, and you may even talk to them in person. Hell, you may be one of them.

Who? Those people who cheer as the globalists dismantle this country. The saddest thing is, no matter how outrageous the deeds of the globalists are, the people just love it. I'm talking about things like this that clearly show something's wrong here...

Trillions, TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS, are just "missing" from the Pentagon. Yet if I steal 30 bucks worth of stuff from the mall, I'll go to jail.

Bush has the NSA spying on Americans. No, I'm not talking about the cover story you heard on TV, I'm talking about what they're really doing.

They make the Patriot Act and use it on people, yet these fools cheer it on because it will save us from the boogyman terrorists.

In Miami, they're going to start shaking down people and demanding ID.

They're pushing for warrantless searches all over the place.

They confiscated guns in New Orleans, even if they were registered.

They're torturing people, all the while saying Saddam and Mengele were bad because they tortured.

They're making annoying people on the net a felony...hell, any crime is now terrorism.

They're putting cameras everywhere.

It's ridiculous. This whole thing is just sad. But these people will continue to lick boots, even when the foreign troops or the cops come knocking at their door for their guns. Even as they're being dragged to a FEMA camp. Even as martial law has been declared after the latest govt terror attack. You bootlickers deserve what's coming to you, and y'all are the only reason I'm glad this is happening.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
About time you get mad.
Echelon has been listening and reading every telephony/email communication for years, back in the Clinton days.
The "Patriot" Act was a Clinton brain child; he just couldn't fabricate an excuse to implement the device. Little did he know that the next administration would be given the perfect excuse by the enemy that has been harrassing us for decades.
Demanding ID's and cicumventing the search and seizure rights have been happening for years.

Good morning! Nice to see someone finally jostled you awake! Alittle late, of course; we're a little late to have people start waking up and seeing what is in the process of happening to us as it is much easier to combat before it gets to this stage. Still, get a cup of coffee and enjoy the fireworks.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
FEMA camps? Just what are they going to fund them with and feed the guards with?...detainment isn't an option.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Trillions, TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS, are just "missing" from the Pentagon. Yet if I steal 30 bucks worth of stuff from the mall, I'll go to jail.

Come on! You'd probably get off with community service, especially if it's your first offense, unless you steal from WalMart, then I'm pretty sure you'd get the death penalty. They're pretty serious about shoplifters and thieves. At least, that's what I think it says on those signs in the restrooms.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You have voted truthseeka for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Well said.

Being a Canadian, I am not directly affected by this, but anything that happens with the US causes a ripple that always makes its way north of the border.

I do not understand how this administration and publicly break so many laws, and get away with it? I am no scholar on American law or government, but when everything just seems to be so wrong it kind of makes you wonder.

9/11 has become the safety net of all these actions. Preserve democracy and our way of life. But everything he is doing, seems to be taking more and more away from the people.

Government of the people, by the people.... riiiight.

:shk:

top topics

join