It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2002 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Did you see Signs???

its a great film

i liked the story and the aliens are cool
it only came out on screens here last wednesday...

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It only just came out?
where abouts do you live? We got it months ago and I thought australia was always the last place to get new movies.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Good Movie. I thought the part where the little girl looks out the window and sees the alien on the roof was creepy. One of my biggest fears is looking out my window at night and seeing an alien staring back at me

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm an idiot...lol

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
well done boondock saint for adding to an old post, you obviously heeded advice on using the search option

I think it is a brilliant film, it gets you thinking about how you would feel if the alien invasion that so many people think is imminent really did happen. I know what you mean about the alien looking through your window! since being a part of this site I always have a check out of my french doors onto my garden before I go to bed, always looking up to the sky to see if it's going to be the night that I see something.I think that I would have a fit if I actually did!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My favorite scene in signs was the children's B-Day party in Brazil when the alien just walked right past everyone while the children were freaking out. Creepy stuff.

I think that is how most of us would react to seeing an alien in the flesh.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think the freakiest part of that movie is the bday party in Brazil. What freaks me out is that if you look closely, the alien is standing there in the bushes like blending in. He's just looking at the camera, swaying back and forth, and then he steps out and walks across the road. Oh man wicked freaky.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
it kinda got the heart beating a couple of times.
but i dont think an alien invasion will be anything like this
28 days later was much better with no name actors
even though it has nothing to do with this movie

this posting may get moved as i once asked in this forum
what is your fav sci fi film and why ....they moved it to bts

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have not seen 28 days later, but didn't that have to do with a disease, not ET?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I heard that the original ending for 28 days later couldn't be shown because it was too close to showing chemtrail operations.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You weren't bothered by the premise that creatures advanced enough for interstellar travel somehow neglected to apply any of their advanced technologies for weaponry?

A better title for the movie would have been "Morons From Space", in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
yes condorcet ....you hit that one on the head
like all those aliens were doing was hand to hand combat...LOL

facefirst .....i said it had nothing to do with it if you read my reply but it was a end of the world type scenario

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i think signs was a great movie but they messed up a few parts... especially the water stuff. if you were a super advanced alien race you think you would know what will kill you before you attack...Especially a planet that is mostly water.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I agree that "signs" was by no means a great movie. It just had a few good scenes. The B-Day scene with the way the children were reacting to seeing an alien was disturbing to me.

The rest of the movie was well .....Meh.

top topics

join