It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yeah I know jett.. lame joke! :shk:

Anx... Deffinately. Won't beable to tonight, but I have all day off tomorrow so keep your eyes open.

Just another .jpg I played with. Took this canadian flag and toyed with another solider shadow. I have done the same with the American flag, just checkin it out with the Can flag.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Finally checking out Walk the Line tonight, so I thought I'd toy around with a Cash theme. Just a picture from the film, but I put a spotlight on the 2.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice stuff!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Anx.. or Puppet..whoever

Toyed with this alittle earlier and came up with this. if you want any adjustments, voice it!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
THIS IS ONLY A TEST.......

I just want to look at my new avatar.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm a happy camper.

Thanx
Anx.......

P.S. - Can you make my sock puppet expand and contract just slightly.

I'm thinking it would fatten and come towards you a little bit, but then contract and sit there normally for a few seconds, and then recycle.

I know I'm asking a lot, but I have no idea how to do it myself, and I love what you've done this avatar.

(I don't have the only sock puppet on ATS, I only have the most obvious one)

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
IF THEY DON'T ALREADY?????

Think about it..........

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Puppet... jiggled around with the image and came up with this.

Let me know how you feel.

Thanks for the comments on the other avatar.

Much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by SkepticOverlord,

GIF and JPEG file formats only with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed. (physical size can extend up to 400 pixels tall for images under 50k in file size)

That avatar would get My Sock Puppet in trouble though because the file size is 658k. Could the puppet just have a very slight surge and that would bring the file size down to within limits maybe???

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Yeah I know jett.. lame joke! :shk:

Anx... Deffinately. Won't beable to tonight, but I have all day off tomorrow so keep your eyes open.

Just another .jpg I played with. Took this canadian flag and toyed with another solider shadow. I have done the same with the American flag, just checkin it out with the Can flag.

One question, why a British soldier? I can clearly see an L85 there! Unless Canada uses it, I don't know.

Anyway, it looks the buisness!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Z.....

I am Canadian, I couldn't tell you what a soldier actually looked like. The only image of a canadian soldier I ever seen was....

And the rest of them are just peacekeepers and do not even carry a gun. Its all knowedge to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Every Canadian knows we have the most powerful military on the planet.

If anyone wants to kick Canada in the ass, they better consider who they have to go through first.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Z.....

I am Canadian, I couldn't tell you what a soldier actually looked like. The only image of a canadian soldier I ever seen was....

And the rest of them are just peacekeepers and do not even carry a gun. Its all knowedge to me.

Classic! Anywat, love your avatars, they rock!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That is hilaurous. I showed my brother and he laughed his ass off.He is in the military in Canada. Anyway, Chissler any chance of you doing an avatar for me? Something with a Canadian theme would be cool.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Didn't really do anything to this one but crop everything except for the image you like. I have this as a base image now. Any thoughts?

Is this from the Grateful Dead's "Skeletons in the Closet"?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat

Ahh i Believe so. I was working on one for another member who was a GD fan, I have not really heard much of their stuff though.

That is hilaurous. I showed my brother and he laughed his ass off.He is in the military in Canada. Anyway, Chissler any chance of you doing an avatar for me? Something with a Canadian theme would be cool.

Deffinately.

Ill throw something together soon for you and see what you think. Any adjustments or anything you have in mind from there, just let me know. Happy to find something that suits you.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Was not sure if you wanted your name on it so I posted one with and without.

Again if there is a theme you would like behind it, just let me know. Feel free to have these and if you had something else in mind just make a post.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat

Ahh i Believe so. I was working on one for another member who was a GD fan, I have not really heard much of their stuff though.

Ssooooo.........I take it that that means it is taken? Or not?

Let me know, O.K? If it happens to be up for grabs, I'd love to have it, but if it's fo the other GD fan, that's cool, too.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't think he took it no.

I think I created something else for him.

So yeah if you want it go for it.

Want it personalized?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great! If the skeleton is available, I would love to have it. Yeah, if you could put, CyberKat on it in some cool font, where ever you think it would look best, that would be great!

I've got to leave for a couple of hours, I'll get back to you then.

Sure appreciate the avatar!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join