It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here's a blank one for you to customize, I like the humorous aspect of it.

"Deny Limits" would work with this one too!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nothing is appearing for me in the post or your avatar. If you would like me to make some adjustments, send it to me in a u2u.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe my server had a glitch, it should show eventually. I see them right now.
It's just a silly picture of a sumo wrestler in a tu-tu. Says "Deny Conformity" at the bottom.
I also have it with no words if anyone wants it. I have gigs of pics, if you have any trouble finding something let me know, I just might have it. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Made 2 different ones for now.. not sure exactly what your looking for or background color so I left one with a white, and then a black one. Not sure of the amount of effects or adjustments either, so take a look and let me know where you would like me to go from here.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
My personal opinion is the original one you posted is the nicest.

The simple image with the deny conformity is classic!

Everything effect added just takes away from it in my opinion.

Glad to keep trying though deffinately if you need it.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I posted that for you to do your magic on for someone else. I like the one you made for me and I'm keeping it.
I probably shouldn't post my pics in your thread, I thought about it after I posted and I apologize.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh Ok!

Anytime you want an adjustment..

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This was my first time dipping into animating an image. Very simple. Try to keep it up from here

JAK

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Very nice work Chissler.

Jak

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What program are you using to create you avatars?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I use Ulead photo express that I have had for years. Very old program.

I am trying to get into some gif animation and trying to find some tools for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A good and cheap program fo graphics and gif animation is Jasc Paint Shop Pro and Jasc Animation shop. They come in a bundle and cost about $100.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just dipping my hand into animation again. Just a simple zoom on the Canadian flag.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The biggest pain I find in making animated avatars is keeping the file size under 75k.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah I know what you mean. I am just toying with these for now but i can see I am over the limit. How many points to increase that limit?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I like what you've done with the flag.
I was wondering if you could make a yellow (PANIC) coming out of the red shoulder of my avatar.

Real small letters blowing out to a full panic every 6-8 seconds or so????

Let me know what you can do, but I don't want to change what I have other than a bit of animation, but I'd like to keep it subtle.
I think you know what I mean, nothing like some of the stuff Lysergic does, I find I have to block some of his, it's just too flashy and distracting.

Let me know.
Thanx anx.....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Yeah I know what you mean. I am just toying with these for now but i can see I am over the limit. How many points to increase that limit?

There is no increase. Eventually a mod or admin will contact you to take your avatar done. I have had it happen to me atleast a dozen times.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join