It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Free free to ask permission for any of these avatars. I do ask that you post a request first, just so we don't have more than one member with the same avatar. If it has not been claimed, it will be 100% yours. If you have a personal request and would like me to make one for you, feel free to ask.

Deny Limit is alittle signature I add to all of my avatars if your curious, just so people will recognize it is something I created. Other ATS artists have their own signature as well.

Do you need help uploading your avatar?

So you see an avatar you want, but your not sure of where to go next. No problem we have the answer to that as well. Below are two links that will go into great detail with images of how to upload your avatar. With a few click of a buttons, you will be supporting a great avatar.

Updated Avatar Instructions

Still Need Help?

If you still need help, Please send me a u2u and ask any question you need answered. Happy to help!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Chissler, I need a new look. I'd be perfectly happy to select one you already have, but I can't find one that suits me. Any thoughts?

If you don't have time, just let me know.
Thanks

Jen

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I've been looking for a kick in the ass to come up with a fresh batch. I think I'll spend some time on a few tonight. Check back later and hopefully I'll have some posted.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't want to be kicking you in the arse
I do like to offer a helping hand where I can. Thanks...you always come through for me

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Do you have anything in particular in mind? I've done some browsing with minimal success. I need to get in the swing of things again. If you have any ideas though, feel free to shout them out.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I sent a U2U to U
(that rymes) with a couple of images to look at.

Thanks,
Jen

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Let me know what you think. As you know, I'm happy to keep at it.

Either way, I'll rework it a bit later tonight.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I like it! Thank you so much

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
All the ones I tried to load from other places came out to a big x with a box on it.

The cut off picture of the dragon I gave up 2500pts for is the first time mines look remotely decent

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Royal76]

[edit on 6-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Man, I like this avatar chiss. It's really been growing on me for the last few days...on that white background...it sure stands out.

Just wanted to say thanks again, I do so appreciate your work

Jen

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I was hoping to use this avatar is noone else claimed it

Im already using it for fun but if some else is using it ill go back to my old one

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I can't remember anyone claiming it, so by all means.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I know Im not the brightest person on the web so if you could help me out that would be great...how do I link in my signature that my avatar is by you...#2 I tried to upload a gif and my avatar but it wouldnt let me...its the right size 160 by 320...#3 the little go mods guy for the smiley faces...how did you change the go mods words to something else...im not a big html guy as you can see

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uisge Baugh
how do I link in my signature that my avatar is by you\

Add this text into your signature:

[url=http://www.belowtopsecret.com/thread192694/pg41#pid2860615]Avatar by chissler[/url]

...#2 I tried to upload a gif and my avatar but it wouldnt let me...its the right size 160 by 320...

Well, you would have to show me the actual image. If it was over the 75kb file size, I think it would still upload. So that should not be the reason. Make sure it is 160 pixel wide by 320 tall. Other than that, make sure you have the url correct.

#3 the little go mods guy for the smiley faces...how did you change the go mods words to something else...im not a big html guy as you can see

Some members have ventured to other websites and created their own emoticons. That is not something that ATS offers, but a few quick google searches should turn up what you are looking for. You would use the [url] [/url] tags to show the personalized emoticons, rather than the bbcode that ATS offers.

I hope some of this answers your questions. If not, feel free to follow up.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi, sweetie

I haven't visited my favorite avvy artist lately.

I'm looking for something a bit sultry, but subtle, maybe along the lines of my current avvy.
As always, I appreciate your efforts

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Creating avatars has been on the back burner for me for some time now. And I'm not sure how much I will be creating them in the future. However, you've been good to me in the past and probably have taken ownership of more avatars than anyone else on this site. So I don't think I am ever prepared to turn you down.

I ask you give me a few days, and I'll get something to you. Next two or three days are extremely busy. Every moment I spend online is done researching and typing up papers. (While browsing ATS as much as possible)

So in a few days I hope to have something that meets your expectations.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I rather like the Ian McKellen one... since it doesn't appear to be taken, could I have it?

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Certainly.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks.

I must admit, this is one of the better threads I've seen here. Good job.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Avvy looks great. I'm glad you like it.

To DTOM, or any other member I may or may not have waiting, I finally have a few days off and I hope to have something for you guys asap. The patience, as always, is more than appreciated.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43 >>

join