It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok heres 2... One with the shadow being yellow and one with the text being yellow, hopefully one of them is to your liking. Use them at your disposal!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Deleted some of the wrong avatars from my mCenter.

Just reloading them.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I saved each variation you made for me, and you can see the one I chose.
If you want to delete them from your upload section, you can.

You do great work.

Thanks again, it looks great....
anxietydisorder....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you!

Glad you like it.

anytime you have any thoughts on a new one.. drop a line. Id be happy to create another alternate for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very talented if I may say so myself.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thank you!

This rounds on me for your kindness.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Chissler, I hope you're OK with me adding a line to the avatar you made for me. I really like it alot. I use the "chisel" effect in Paint Shop Pro to add a "fog" of color around the letters to increase readability.
My Mom even told me to tell you she likes your work. LOL
Did you happen to see my topic about Corel having a contest? I think you might do very good if you entered. If you need a link, just say so.... Thanks again !

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you for the applause, and to your mother haha. Nah its no trouble at all that you added something to it. Im just glad you like it.

yeah I read your article about the contest, however it is restricted to Canada.

Damn canucks are not entitled to anything.

If your interested in anything in the future, just drop a post and let me know what your looking for. I'll do my best.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Duh, I missed that one. We've been talking for a couple days now and I totally missed that you were from Canada.
Talking on the net makes it so easy to think of everyone as your neighbor.

Keep up the great work anyway!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Once again, Thank you!

As I said to anx.. anytime you are looking for something or have an idea deffinately give me a shout. I'd be happy to help.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WTC avatar.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just another adjustment to my previous one, I think I like this one better.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey chissler,

I usually just use my own pictures for my avatar. But I was wonderin' if you could whip somethin' up for me. No rush at all. Something nautical maybe.. Or something to so with Pistons or diesel engines. Ever see an image of Jesus on an anchor?

These are pretty big out on the oceans. No big deal if you don't want to or don't have the time. You just seem to have a nack for these things.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
2 different ones here LS, Take what one you want, or both if you want and back and forth. If you have something else in mind, feel free to say so.

I think these would look good with a white background, But if your not into having the white background, let me know and I'll make some adjustments.

No trouble at all.

EDIT:

These are pretty basic, so deffinatey if you would like me to add some effects, feel free to ask.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Wow... That was fast man. You think you could put something about "drifting and dreaming" in there somewhere? Not sure if you are familiar with rare Grateful Dead songs... But thats where my name and that mood come from. The Grateful Dead.

I also like the green color scheme I have right now. There is no rush at all my man....

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Heres another one with a green theme to it with a grateful dead poster.

I adjusted alot of the coloring in it to match a green background for yourself.

Im not to familiar with these guys, so if their is a theme they normally follow, keep coming with the advice and I'll keep trying to match exactly what you want.

I enjoy this, so feel free.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have been trying some different ideas here LS, with not alot of success in my own mind. I have work soon so unable to continue trying for you today, I'll continue working for you though.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hey my man... Like I said no rush. If you aren't enjoying yourself don't bother. We come here to escape work. I just thought you enjoyed doing these things. If it becomes work I don't want you to bother. I do like that Grateful Dead one though... Gonna try it on and see if it fits. Thanks for the help.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah man,

I was playing with that one alittle earlier, and I brightened it up quite a bit. I think it looks better without it being so dark and gloomy, unless that is what your aiming for.

Nah working towards this was not getting to me, few other things. I enjoy working on these. At work right now, so do not have any of the programs to work with it now. Will do asap though.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey man,

I found a pretty cool picture you could probably spruce up. Maybe cut out the Leftover Salmon and concert date part... Also I don't really do much in ATS so I have no clue what the deny limit thing stands for or represents. I mostly dabble in BTS and PTS when I feel like getting a black eye. *wink*

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join