It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All of these Avatars are Available!

Free free to ask permission for any of these avatars. I do ask that you post a request first, just so we don't have more than one member with the same avatar. If it has not been claimed, it will be 100% yours. If you have a personal request and would like me to make one for you, feel free to ask.

Deny Limit is alittle signature I add to all of my avatars if your curious, just so people will recognize it is something I created. Other ATS artists have their own signature as well.

ed: This is my 500 post in my avatar thread. Half way to the 1000 mark. Heres to the last 500, and the next 500!

[edit on 24-6-2006 by chissler]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yep. I'm looking good now... thanks, chissler.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Perfection!

Looks great. Be sure to stop by any time and toss out a request.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
They're still looking good Chis.

Keep up the great work.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thank you for your comments.

I still have not forgotten your old request, and I still toy with animation to see what I can come up with but its no easy feat.

Some day!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd still like to get a little better with animation myself.

For the moment though, I'm digging my personally created "Spooky Escher", in support of W.O.S..

[edit on 6/25/06 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes, I think I may do the same myself. Just was reading through that thread now.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was wondering if you might do something like this for me:

Imagine a man walking. Perhaps a old man, denoting wisdom, he is searching for something. Constantly searching for new info, new knowledge. Not really Gandalf, but something similiar. Basically I want my motiff ( is that a word??) to be someone who is looking for the answers. If ya could help, i would really appreciate it. Thanks, I owe you a beer.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ahh great request. Making me think, while leaving so much to the imagination.

* chissler feels the pressure

[edit on 25-6-2006 by chissler]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
i trust in the chissler...

hehe

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here are 3 for now. You can have all three, or whatever you wish. If your looking for something else, do not hesistate to say.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If no one has requested the last avatar, the little girl standing in front of the sunrays, I would really love to have it! It's so pretty! I love the avatar that I have now, also, so could I switch back and forth between the 2? Thanks so much if I can have it! Your avatars are so awesome!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Fantastic work, Chissler

I was thinking, of something sultry and alternative, for my new avatar. Pericle's avatar inspired me. Obviously we are looking for something artistic and tasteful like that. These kinda things can be very subjective, and everyone has a different opinion of what they like, but I'm sure you would do a great job.

Let me know!

[edit on 2/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
If no one has requested the last avatar, the little girl standing in front of the sunrays, I would really love to have it! It's so pretty! I love the avatar that I have now, also, so could I switch back and forth between the 2? Thanks so much if I can have it! Your avatars are so awesome!

Yeah you can certainly have it. Your name would go perfect with that image.

(Sorry for the Delay, Have been away for a few days.)

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Fantastic work, Chissler

I was thinking, of something sultry and alternative, for my new avatar. Pericle's avatar inspired me. Obviously we are looking for something artistic and tasteful like that. These kinda things can be very subjective, and everyone has a different opinion of what they like, but I'm sure you would do a great job.

Let me know!

Thank you!

Im not good on time as of right now, but I do guarantee I will create something for you asap. I have so much going on right now that throwing some avatars together has to fall on the back burner.

I'll say inside of a week I can have something for you, I'll be sure to take some of the little free time I have to make something up.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks Chissler, take your time!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Originally posted by Blueangel7

Yeah you can certainly have it. Your name would go perfect with that image.

(Sorry for the Delay, Have been away for a few days.)

Thank you sooo much! Wow, I love it! I thought it would go well with my name, too! That's ok about the delay! I love the one I have now, too! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Looks great!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Looks great!

Yes, I had wanted something that looked like a little angel! Thanks, it's beautiful!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Again, Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join