It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good Idea. I sent you a U2U yesterday....awaiting your reply. Thanks for the help in advance

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Try these following steps to upload your avatar, the image itself should meet the requirements.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm still getting this messege... I tried to use the other Avatar this time.

Your file size of 153654 bytes is too large, please use a smaller file.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Both images are under the requirement for an image to be an avatar. 75 kb is the limit and both are under that.

Not exactly sure why you would be getting this message.

Right click on the image itself, and take the URL its already being hosted from. Then put this in the Avatar URL section of your profile.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Now that worked
Thanks. I'll have to remember that!!
XOXOXOX
Jen

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Glad to see that it finally worked. Changing your background color really brings it all together.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Please Ask Permission before Claiming Any Avatar!

As long as it has not been claimed it will be yours. We do not want more than one member supporting the same avatar. This is only to avoid confusion.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I decided to claim both the Avatars you created for me.... just letting you know. You said I could have both. Thank you once again, I have already gotten a U2 from someone who loves my Avatar.

Thanks again,
Jen

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
G'day all,

chissler, which avartars are still available and where else can I go to find some that might suit me?

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
All but one or two in the list above are available. You can make a personal request if you like, I'd be happy to make something special for you or I can altar any of the ones you see above.

Please ask before claiming though, just incase its one that I have already gave out to another member.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
BlueTileSpook

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
hi! can i use the silenthill avatar please? actually, i am using it by now. i just tried it coz this is the 1st time i am going to put an avatar on my profile. Thank you and God bless!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah, nobody has claimed that.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just reminding members that most of the avatars posted above are free to use. Please ask for permission first, so I can confirm it has not been claimed yet.

If you have a personal request, feel free to post here to contact me via u2u. I am happy to attempt any personal requests.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
img126.imageshack.us...

About that one, lol, could I see the source image?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

That is the base image, it is one I made no adjustments with. Did not even create a Deny Limit tag on it. Left it open and asked the member who uses it to add a note to their sig. I seen it online one day and thought it would be a good avatar for someone. It says alot.

Somebody has already claimed it.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Cool.. I was thinking it would be better if the height was cropped, before being resized to avatar size.. it might look less "squashed" and thin!

Do you know who claimed it? lol

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah the image was really wide. If I took my time I could adjust it better, but it was something I whipped up quick. Im not sure who has claimed it, but it would only be back a couple pages. It would be in this thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hm now I can't find it, how odd!

That serenity3ax.jpg was cool though, shame that got claimed. Maybe there can be a variation on it?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'll see what I can do for you. If you have any definitive request, just post or send me a u2u. At work at the moment, and do not have any software on this system so Im not able to do anything at the moment.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join