It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Damn DTOM you make me feel good about my work.

The way you blend your background color makes my work that much better. Thank you!

As for who has claimed my avatars, I normally remember each avatar I create and if someone were to ask for one I will remember if I have passed it out yet. Sometimes I need to brainstorm for a minute. Only once I ran across an avatar I created and thought I didn't remember offering it up. So I u2u'd the member and it was just some confusion. He/She wasn't sure how to go through the process of getting one.

No harm done.

I haven't made anything in awhile unless it's been requested, maybe in the next week or so I'll try to create a few from scratch.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've had compliments on this one

I like the challenge of making the whole thing complimentary
It's fun making the most the artists work , to show it off

[edit on 20-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
man i dont care...you hella good either way....be creative...make me....something extraordinary

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'll see what I can come up with. I hate how long I'm leaving you waiting but I've been busy the last few days. On here for a minute right now and then heading out for the day, so I will try to get it done asap for you.

Thank you for being patient.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hello chissler can you make me an avatar with Master Cheif fighting a Predator and under it it says Deny Limit. If you cant it will be ok but if you do u2u it to me thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hey, chissler, I see IRL has kept you busy the last few days

I was wondering if you could come up with some gardening-type avvy for me? There is absolutely no hurry. It's like my big hobby and what I do part-time these days. Whatever you find would be very much appreciated

(I certainly have plenty of avvies to keep me happy these days
)

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't think I could ever turn down my best customer.

I have two waiting in line already so I am making a Promise to have all 3 done by Sunday. I have been working 10 and 12 hour shifts constantly over the last week so have not had much of a chance. I can come on ATS while at work, but no access to any software to create avs.

All in time. Once again though, shame on me for making you guys wait.

:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hey, I can wait, as I'm sure most others.
You're doing us a great service--and for free--and IRL is always more important, IMHO

BTW, this current avvy of yours has gotten several compliments. It one of my favs of your

[edit on 26-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
GodlySpamEater

Its not fighting anything, but its what I came up with for now. Glad to make another one if you wish. With this avatar I would say create yourself a black background in the memCenter to add to the effect.

Confederacy

Toyed around with this image alittle and tried to keep it relatively simple. Let me know what you think and I'll make any adjustments you wish.

DTOM

Now my goal here was to create an effect that the bushes were much closer than the out of focus gardener. It was something I had in mind, and I'm not really sure if I attained it. I respect your opinion as any other members so provide some feedback and any adjustments I would be happy to make, as always!

[edit on 27-4-2006 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
chissler,
The one for DTOM is rather nice. I hope, and expect, that she will appreciate it as well. The only "problem" [per se] will/would be selecting an appropriate background color to blend with. ???

Another fine piece of work.

[edit on 4/26/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah I sent out some u2u's sharing some honest thoughts on the work. Looking at it, probably tough to blend that one. I'll get some feedback and go from there. I had an hour after work here to try to do a few and thats what I came up with. Off again until tomorrow when I'll be around at work.

So to the members I have loaded the avs for, get back to me and whenever I find some more time I will certainly come up with whatever I can.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No, I like the avvy very much
Thanks.
I like the effect you got and I think I can find a good color for background. I probably would have thought along more traditional lines, but then that's why I ask for your artists' eye!

Doesn't it needs your "deny limit" or is that only for the one you create, but not requests?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
nice....very nice...i like it...can u make me some more alien ones?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Deffinately. Just keep checking back and I'll throw them up for you from time to time. I'll contact you by U2U whenever I upload one for you.

DTOM I had a thought in mind when I seen the image, and Im still not sure if I hit exactly what I wanted. I always ask my girlfriend her thoughts on all the images before I post just to get a second opinion and she really liked it, she tells me when she doesn't.

So I uploaded it and I'll see what I can come up with later.

My kittens are getting surgery today so I'll busy later after work, but when I get those little guys home I'll see what I can come up with later. I forgot how much fun I had making the avs, I had a few weeks off really without making one.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Thanks, chissler, I love the rev version.
I'll come up with the background and post it later.

And, thanks 12m8keall2c for your advice/input on this avvy

Chissler, I hope your little guys are doing well and will soon be back to their playful selves

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thanks DTOM. I am leaving work in an hour to go pick them up, and then coming back to work for another hour or two. My girlfriend does not want to leave them home alone but I have to pretend to be the tough guy and say they'll be fine.

I had a sleep today without them being home and man, having the place quiet for a change was a nice surprise. I am officially afraid to have children. lol

Thanks for the comments and I am glad you like.

I don't think I have to say anymore, check back anytime you want anything else. Be sure to post though when you get a color, I'm anxious to see what you come up with.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks alot chissler this av rocks.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would say tag a few threads, which will collect points for yourself. Then you can adjust your background color to match which will give the avatar an added effect.

Look at DontTreadOnMe's avatar, the way she blends the color makes the area look great.

U2U me if you have any questions with this process, Its very simple so do not hesitate to ask. I would be glad to help.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
DTOM the avatar looks great with that new background.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
About to upload all of my old av's and a couple new ones and I want it to be at the top of the page, so with this post it will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join