It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Funny that you posted, I was looking at your avatar earlier and thinking of what could be done with it. Yeah deffinately have to stick to the yellow, its your trademark.

I am at work at the moment, but later on today I will have some time I will try to get some ideas together for you.

Keep an eye out and I'll have something posted asap for you!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I will try to get some ideas together for you.

Keep an eye out and I'll have something posted asap for you!

I'll be taking a sleep period in a few hours, but I'll be back on line after 2:00 or 3:00 AM EST, and I'll check back to this thread.

I'm not totally sure I want to make any drastic change, but I sure want to see what you come up with. No pressure though, my currant avatar is in no rush to leave.
But my options are open to your creativity..................

Thanx,
anx.......

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey anx....

I was trying to find something to outline in yellow so it would blend well, But I came up with this to start. If you want it altered at all, feel free to say so, Or if you would like me to try again, don't hesitate.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Chissler, you do nice work! I'm going to replace my Homer Simpson soon because I didn't make that one. I did the one down below with Paint Shop Pro 7.
I'm not sure which direction to go with it though, any ideas?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I always like my avatars to say something. Like anx's above wanted a paranoid theme, which I home that portrays. The one of the American flag with the eye, I hoped to give the theme of being watched by their government. Some of the faded Lennon pictures marks his death. Also, the beatles one broke up and separated. You get the idea.

What would you like your avatar to say about you? I'll try to do some work for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Beer Guy... Just something I whipped up. If you have any specific ideas, Deffinatley share them. I'd be happy to help. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Slight Adjustment here Beer Guy. I think i like this one better, I adjusted the fonts to meet the color of the beer. Let me know what you think..

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My signature line says a lot about me, I think people are waaaay too serious about things that don't really matter. And not even thinking about the things that should matter.
"Be excellent to each other" might be a good line to include, kinda like the golden rule but not exactly.
I'm a homebrewer, a UFO watcher, believer in paranormal stuff... just a "free thinker" who doesn't follow the paradigm set by others.
Is that enough to go on?

I'd run for president if I could afford it,,, lol

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow! You posted that while I was typing.
I like it actually!
The KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid.

That's very near what I was after.....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I like my new look.

For vanity's sake I'll go back and look at my old posts just to see my new avatar a few times.

I'm walkin' around with a brand new suit, and it's not an Armani, it's a chissler.
And it fits rather well.

Thanks so much, if you have any others, I'd love to put them in storage for future use.

Thanx....
anx........

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The more I look at it, the more I like it as-is. I won't distract from my posts and it actually says a lot about me. I DO LIKE BEER!
Keep up the great work Chissler!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey Chissler, I like it! I added a line, but if you have something else in mind let me know. I couldn't match the yellow exactly, do you know the decimal or hex for it? Thanks!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey Beer_Guy if you would like me to add that to match some of the other text I can do it for you no problem. Ill make the adjustment and post it, if you like it go for it. If not, Its your avatar! haha, Whatever you prefer!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The original font I had up top was not coming out good with this angle so i adjusted it. If you find a different font, Just let me know. Thanks for all the comments.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
The original font I had up top was not coming out good with this angle so i adjusted it. If you find a different font, Just let me know. Thanks for all the comments.

EDIT:

Im not a big fan of the different color text... later today I'll do any readjustments if you want them. Thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
American Flag with a soldier shaded into it

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If you could make the text at the top a little brighter, perhaps yellow so that it stands out a bit more. But leave the bottom text as is.

I love it though.
Thanx...
anx.....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Deffinately!

Looking at it now the text at the top to match yellow would deffinately bring it out alot more. I make them and then notice alot of things I could of changed.

Give me a few and I will post it for you

EDIT:

Would you like the text itself to be yellow or just the shadow of it?

I'll try both and see which you like.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Play around with it and see what you think, I'm not too fussy.

I put a link to this thread in my sig line if that's OK with you.
If not, let me know.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nope not at all.

I appreciate it greatly!

Going to work on that now, you'll have it momentarily

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join