It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Alot of extremely talented members on here that blow me away on each of their peices, led me to want to dip my hand into it alittle bit. I have stuck to John Lennon with all of my early stuff, just some I have been flipping back and forth through.

I'm not really into this to hope everybody would want something from me because if you want the best, talk to JAK or Umbrax to name a few. Apoligies to anyone who is extremely talented that I have not mentioned, those guys have already done some work for myself.

Just looking to post some of my work, and if anybody would like me to give it a shot, I'd be happy to try to work something out. Anyways, Ill let a few rip here.

Slight variation of the first one, You can see I dont have Lennon in the bottem right hand corner, plus it is not as transparent.

Ill try to get away from Lennon for a few and attempt some other guys probably, Im more interested in using actual people in the avatars so thats what I'll probably stick too mostly.

Post some more later.

Update: Please click the link below to view all the unclaimed and new avatars.

Unclaimed and new avatars

[edit on 5/6/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Cool chissler

I really like the white one you are using right now.
What program are you using to make your avatars with?

Keep making avatars

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow dude realy good, i like them very much. I think maybe we should do a avatar compatition for the fun of it, maybe a admin can do a donation of points to the winner. Altho i wouldn't win it would be fun.

Please do tell us what progrem you are useing, i am useing Gimp 2 but i find it very hard and confusing to use and it doesent do things i would like it to do.

Keep them comeing man. good stuff.

Ps did you like the john lennon one i done for you. I realy like the abstact painting i used.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Martin Luther King & Malcolm X

I really like this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ahh I am using Ulead Photo Express. Ive always been a fan of creating images so this fits good for me.

yeah picklewash, I think I am going to hit the gripe/idea button with a good idea.

We have Writers, Fighters, Scholars.

How about artists?

Guys who spend time creating avatars for the members of ATS. The powers above can decide who should and should not be considered the artists of ATS.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That is a very good idea

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
asala responded to my thought with a thumbs up and said they will discuss it. I think it would be a really good idea. The work and efforts put into these images by the members of ATS should not go unnoticed.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
my 2 kittens inspired this one....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
John F. Kennedy & Robert F. Kennedy

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
See i need a better program, mine hase no text effects at all. But that is what i get for nothing. I realy like them BTW.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Adobe Photoshop CS2

CD-ROM
Windows
Macintosh
US$649.00

Adobe Production Studio Standard

DVD-ROM
Windows XP

US$1,199.00

Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium

CD-ROM
Windows

Macintosh

US$1,199.00

Download
Windows
Download file size: 2.21GB, read before buying
This product is comprised of multiple download files and is recommended for broadband users only.
You will be granted access to them using the ID and password used to complete the purchase,
and can return to download as often as needed.

Macintosh
Download file size: 2.27GB, read before buying
This product is comprised of multiple download files and is recommended for broadband users only.
You will be granted access to them using the ID and password used to complete the purchase,
and can return to download as often as needed.

If you got some serious cash just laying around asking to be wasted.. Dig your teeth in.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by chissler]

[edit on 30/1/06 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
See i need a better program, mine hase no text effects at all. But that is what i get for nothing. I realy like them BTW.

Here is a text tip.

cooltext.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank you very much for that Umbrax. They are very helpfull.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Simple one, but would deffinately look good with the white background....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Another Lennon one....

Just a background image with a few additions...

[edit on 30-1-2006 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Attempting the Lennone one again,

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Beatles

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just a variation of the above one.... I think I Like this one better

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I came over to this thread from the link in your sig line.

I was wondering if you had any ideas as to what else I could use for my avatar.
You've seen me around the boards for some time, and you have some idea of where I'm coming from.
I've never change my avatar, and I want to keep the yellow background colour because it's become easily identifiable with my posts.

The theme of paranoia is important with my online persona because it reflects on reality and the nature of the beast that haunts me.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanx....
anx.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join