It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bird flu bioLOGICAL its cheaper than bullets and explosives and it doesnt waste valuable resources o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ive been searchin around the web site but its early in the morning and im lazy so my point argument what ever is

will bird flu have an economical effect on china like the black plague did on england making people after the tragity ritch how does a plague go from asia to the east "turkey" with out alot more dieing or sick what ever strain it is human animal" since this flu has the capabilitys of hiv at a spore level or air born (from what i think it breaks t cells down alot quicker aswell "why dont more people talk about this on ats does any one know if this flu can be synthetically harvested what ever happened to sarrs if the people of asia are drastically affected by this who will the next slave contenant be or will the consumerism factories go back to american slave history "africa"

looking into the past

did hittler economically help jewish people get wealthy through genocide making the population smaller and money recesivly larger among the comunity
(through un succesfully taking gold out of euprope banks eg france england were ever was wtc a good way of gwb or sum other power eliminating top jewish ceo's in line for sum other people finishing off sum old dirty work "was gwb a bit jeleous like hitler because hast gwb'sgrand father kicked out of newyork city bank in the early 20's for funding nazi's

sorry if these issues have been beatin like a brothel worker im just to tired and lasy and if ya post sum new insight on these facts please e-mail me at [email protected]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I know this place is a dumping ground for ill-informed, low IQ, paranoid fantasies, but this establishes a new benchmark. As best I can discern from your poor spelling, appalling grammar and general incoherence; you're asserting that the US has engineered this particular strain of flu in order to kill her enemies.

Do you realize viruses are one the oldest forms of life on earth? Humanity has suffered COUNTLESS flu outbreaks and we are likely to have future ones. H5N1 isn't particularly lethal; you'd think if it were engineered it would be a bit more potent.

SARS is less than %5 lethal and neither it nor H5N1 have much to do with HIV. SARS and H5N1 (and all flu strains) are respiratory infections. HIV affects the immune system and you really have to go out of your way to get it.

Get a clue, your public school education is showing...

[edit on 28-1-2006 by ElTiante]

join