It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw something strange this morning!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I work at a grocery store as a dairy department manager. My assistant is on vacation all this week so instead of 6am I've been coming in at 4am. I park way out in the back of the parking lot. Well as I got out of my car I scanned the sky as I always do if the stars are still out as I walk to the store doors.

I know what the moon, stars, and planes look like as I've seen them many times and I'm not fooled by things in the sky. What I saw I only saw for a few seconds so I can't really say that much...

It was above the store but just bearly above the tops of the tall pine trees behind the store. These pine trees go above the store just a bit if you're looking at the store from the front. I was standing right by my car in the back of the parking lot and I put my fist in the air. It was about the same size as my fist. IT WAS A BRIGHT ORB. It looked as though it was flickering just a bit. I stood still for a few seconds and it didn't look like it was moving. But it was much larger than a star, and MUCH brighter than a star or an air plane. So I thought "wow, that looks very odd" and kept walking to the store cause I was a few minutes late.

As soon as I clocked in I went to the back of the store and went out the back door to go try and find it again. This was maybe 10 minutes later. I went out the back door and went to the side of the store I thought I saw the UFO in the sky. I scanned the entire sky and it wasn't there anymore!

I don't know what it was, but I have never seen anything like that before... if it was a planet, I would have seen it 10 minutes later when I scanned the sky again at the back of the store.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That sounds like what shotpak saw last night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yes, it was a lot like that. This seemed kinda close, but it was hard to tell.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Would you happen to live in the same general area as Shotpak?

I know venus is still very bright in the morning, but it still wouldn't be the size of your fist held at arm's length.

Maybe you and Shotpak should send a report to NUFORC?

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I live near Atlanta Georgia. The garbage bin of the world.

new topics

top topics

join