It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowing again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
le sigh

its snowing again
i hate the snow after what happened over Christmas....Grrr British weather *shakes fist*

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I guess you need to move here to the U.S. We're basically having a year without a winter.

I love snow, so I'll trade places.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
To quote Michael Palin, 'You lucky, lucky Bastard!'

Here, in cold, wet, miserable, rejected Gloucester - you know that funny little city in The Cotswolds, it never, ever really snows!

Oh yeah, sure! We get some fluffy little white things that look like
snowflakes, and it lays on the ground for a few minutes, but you'd hardly call it SNOW! Not the real stuff that everybody else gets all over this bloody country.

Oh no! We get the stuff the
clouds don't want after they've dumped their load over the entire country. (Or maybe they just test their release mechanisms before they dump all over the country!)

I'd cut off my
balls to be able to romp in a snowdrift; to lie on a piece of wrinkly tin and use it to sled down Robinswood Hill or Painswick Beacon; to have a decent snowball fight with my army cadets or dare I even suggest it, making love to my wonderful lady as we lie in the snow.

But NO! I can't. Because we don't get any
snow in Gloucester. They do in Gloucestershire, just not in Gloucester.

So please my friend stop moaning, gather up all you don't want, stick it in a parcel and send it to me, COD - Fritz in Gloucester!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I guess you need to move here to the U.S. We're basically having a year without a winter.

I love snow, so I'll trade places.

*shakes your hand*

DEAL

top topics

join