It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of Entity does This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I wont go into too much (edit:correction: its quite detailed/long sorry
)detail about my experiences because I have had many and would be better analysed separately. The experiences im posting here are just from one string of incidents.

What I want to know is what kind of entity this was.

1. Things usually happened after I was awoken at anywhere between 2 and 5 am.
2. Many times I felt someone grab my shoulder with one hand and shake me with a tight grip very briefly, but long enough to wake me up fully.
3. One time I whent to sleep late at 3 am. I stalled for like half an hour with my light on as I was preparing myself for another terrible night. A few seconds after I turned off the light, I took a deep breath and thought to my self that everything would be fine. -- Just as I finished that thought, I heard a terrifying exhale right next to my right ear, and immediately my whole body became very tense, alsmost paralysed. I recovered after a few seconds and was completely unsettled.
4. Another time I had this thick blacket that I keep at the foot of my bed to cover my feet and if its cold I occasionally use it to cover my whole body.
Well, this night my feet were cold so I entangled my feet into the thick blob of blanket and quickly whent to sleep.
I again woke up at night, but nothing happened to my surprise, at first. Right when I let my guard down and began to relax to go back to sleep- I noticed the thick blanket covering my feet was falling off the side of my bed.
Right as I was about to pull the blanket back up onto my bed, I stared at the blanket for a few more seconds without moving my legs at all.
The blanket was moving by itself-- and there was not enough of the blanket on the edge of the bed to weigh enough to make my legs move along with it- which is what was slowly happening.
I thought it wa my imagination, so I watched a little longer (to make sure). sure enough, my legs were being dragged along with the blanket off the bed.
When I realized this, I again became almost paralized with terror as I watched my legs being dragged to the edge of the bed.
When my legs were about to fall off the bed, I thought about where in the hell was i being dragged and I mustered enough willpower to sit upright and firmly pull back all of the blanket onto the bed. Slept fine after.

5. There was another blanket pulling incident a little while later that was much more terrifying. I woke up at night to hear weird noises in my room, I thought 'F-it' Im goin bac to sleep.
Right when I wasrelaxing and about to become unconscious, I felt the loose grip I had on my thin blanket begin to loosen very slowly.
I thought nothing of it I was tired and was about to pass out. When I no longer had any part of the blanket on hands (which were up to my chest), I quickly and much to my dismay realized what was happening.
I opened my eyes and see my blanket sliding down my chest very slowly. When the blanket reacked my waist line, I thought enough is enough and I sat up and forcefully pulled it back to my chest.
By this point I was a little descensitized to this kind of disturbance and was more angry than scared.
BUT-- After I pulled the blanket back and had a very firm grip on it holding it up to chest I thought I was fine and like the previous time- it was over.
As I was begining to relax a few minutes later, I began to loosen , my grip on the blanket slightly-- AND AGAIN the blanket pulling began very subtly.
This time though, I held the blanket grip very tighly to my chest with both arms/hands. The pulling got stronger and more persistent, but I held on-- then as I started to cuss, etc, there was a Very strong tug of the blanket that loosened my grip and the blanket whent all the way down to my waist.
I whent from angry/annoyed to completely terrified that this thing was strong...this was something new to me. In a burst of despreation I jumped out of bed and reached to my nightstand light and nothing more happened. slept with light on.

6. Another type of disturbance came in the form of scratching. It sounded light sharp claws or a handfull of metal nails in someones grip being scraped against the wood on the side of my bed, the walls, or the metal piping inside the walls (this noise was especially unsettling).
I once woke up one night sleeping sideways, and as soon as I became aware, I felt the same claw type of thing scratching my matress a few inches from my back. I could feel the vivration the cratching was causing on my back as it was transmitted through the matress.

7. I had several dreams turn into nightmares during the dreams, after I awoke from the dream-turned nightmares, I could feel the prescence of a being in the room, and this was when things such as the scratching incidents would occur on things.
I once had a dream which I thought was real. *I woke up on a sunnny morning to see a cat crawl through my window and jump on my bed next to my pillow/head. It was very gentle and playful as I carressed it with my left hand ( I was on my side facing the wall/corner where the cat was.
At this point the dream was very pleasant, everything seemed white and happy. The as I looked at the cat, I saw the face of the cat begin to look almost deformed/ terrified of something over my shoulder as it looked in that direction. It made awful distressful sound and backed itself up into the corner of my bed and the wall looking absolutely horrified/crying.
At this time I thought--I know who it is... so I prepared myself for a scare. Keep in mind, I thought I was awake at this point I thought this was real.
Some 10 seconds after "It" came into the room, I felt two hands grab the side of my hip/stomach area very tighly.--- this ofcourse came as a total shock and caused me to jolt awake into reality.
The thing is that...after I was awake, I could still feel my side being held tightly. I lay still in fear, and some 10 seconds later I was released and I was literally moved a little bit by the sudden release.

These are just a few of the things that happened, more minor stuff happened, but its too much, and you can probably get an idea of what kind of thing was doing this.
I think it was something really bad, but I had been told by some people that it may have been a child that just wanted to play. I always felt that it was an adult male that was doing this...there wasnt just one though...
Nothing has happened to me anymore by the way. It all lasted about 4 months. In the Latter stages of the haunting "It" began to manifest itself in visual form. twice.
The first time I saw a dark humanoid figure with it limbs spread out directly above me on the ceiling, it was all black. It descended on my I closed my eyes as I did not want to see it up close, about the time when I estimated it should be on my, I felt its arms wrap around my upperbody at about the midway point between my elbow and my shoulders. I felt its arms wrap around very tight around that area of my body. It was very tight-- I totally paniced and lost consciousness.
In the second incident, which I have posted on another thread. It took the form of a short stubby 3/4 feet imp with black skin and features with a big evil-looking grin. I cussed at it, and it slowly drifted away and under my bed it seems.

Ahhh....I wanted to make this short, but I couldnt

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
As the Goastbuster would say "What you have here is a Class III Free Roaming Vapor" From your post, it sounds like you have a spirit that likes to play and yet it seems to have a bit of a mean streak in it. I am puzzeled as to why it keeps doing this.
Do you know if anyone in the home previous to you if that is in the equation, has died from natural causes or a violent death? It sounds like a pretty weird situation you are in. I would try to find another room in the house to sleep in and see if that doe'snt clear things up. If not, I guess I'd have to start looking for another place to live. I know that idea sounds a bit drastic, but sometimes we have no choice over sanity.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by FLYIN HIGH]

HS

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Unplugged, read my healing energy post below, the whole thing deals with this type of dark energy your having probs with.

How long ago did this start?
How often does it go on, like every night?
Anyway you can get a dog on the room with you or on the bed to warn you when it's coming? I have 9 dogs that warn me when its headed down the driveway. They bark, then it hits.
Try different blankets, sometimes the dark energy is relational to the object.
If you can change your emotions fast, try being happy for a few seconds, then go to angry at it, then back to happy, it confuses the hell out of dark energy as it expects fear and anger as a reaction.
Say something like ' I'm so glad your here to do my laundry, but can't it wait till morning', and laugh. Then tell it to go home, you're fired. I don't need no oriental laundry crone that can't tell time. Be real angry when you say it.

The dark energy is being powered by the living, although it is partially mixed in with the departed spirit energy. Do you have someone(s) in your life now, that want to lay hands on you in a bad way? Peer pressure?
anybody talking bad about you behind your back?

You can also stay awake a whole night in a different room and do something, that may break the cycle. You will probably notice, if you do this,
that the dark energy hits you there. So moving to another room or place isn't necessary going to help. Good way to check out that posssibility. No sense to moving your place of rest, if the stuff bothers you somewhere else. Getting reports of it in Norway. Seen it all over this area. What state are you in?

Anyways a few things to do and ponder.
e-mail me at [email protected] if there is anything you're to embarrassed about writing here, believe me, I have dealt with this unholy punk ghost buggy energy for years, and I know, makes the living sleazeballs of earth look like Sunday School do-gooders. Feeds off fear, so forget being scared, if you can.

take care
Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You know, I've been reading a lot of these kinds of posts lately and let me tell you, some of you people let this stuff go on to long. Personally, I would have called the Vatican and demanded an exorcism of my house right after the very first incident.
Homee don't play that!

Scratching and dark figures are defiitely demonic phenomenon. You need to get those problems taken care of like yesterday. Have you been doing something you shouldn't have like playing with Mr. Ouija? Are there any foul smells? Drops in temperature?

Peace

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I agree with Dr. Love.

Just a simple bit of advice that can't hurt. Keep a bible open in your room to any page in Psalms.

When I moved into my new house a few summers ago I was having a few experiences and they stopped when I put the bible in open in my room to Pslams 83 it never happened again.

Also when it is happening tell it "I demand that you leave in the name of Jesus" and it will stop.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thatnks for the replies, and as I mentioned in my post, this whole thing lasted for 3 or 4 months... only the first two months had intense activity.

BTW, the haunting started out really really subtle, barely noticeable.
Then after a few days, it seemed like the more skeptical and objective I tried to be, the more persistent the phenomena would become.
It was like 'it' was trying to out-do itself after its previous attempt to scare me didnt work. It just kept on building up to scarier and scarier things.

-About a month into the haunting is when I started to research the internet for some kind of protection. Read obsessively of course, wanted a solution.
-I thought I was going insane throughout the first month
-I wanted to make sure I wasnt going nutts first of all
-At the begining of the second month is when things literally began to move, and I was relieved and terrified (hah) that it wasnt just in my head
-The last stage of this whole thing is when I saw 'it'

This is gonna sound cheezy, hell I thought it was f-in ironic and kind of funny, that the haunting started on halloween night. At one point during that night, some friends and I were just runing around the neighbourhood blowing up firecrackers and ran through a cementary a few times as a short cut. I dont know if that has anything to do with it.
After a month into the haunting, I remembered that I had Ouija board in my closet from like 5 months back (bought it, yea I know).
I never used it though, I actually wanted some of my friends to use it at one of their houses
. I didnt think the board had anything to do with this because I had it for a long time before things began to happen, or maybe it was responsible?
I threw the board out anyway. I bought a "dreamcatcher" just for the hell of it, and a lady friend of mine bought me 3 wooden monkeys doin the "see no evil, hear no evil, etc. routine.
After reading about how to get rid of these bad spirits, I just started to become stronger and stronger, and I was no longer afraid. With will power and mental techniques I read about, I finally got rid of the thing. Never bothered me again.
this happened a while back btw... started Oct30 2003 until mid december.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If you notice one similarity between the occurences, it's when you're either relaxed, or your guard is down from sleeping. It would seem to me like this can only affect you in that state, versus your guarded, or, fully aware state.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
If you notice one similarity between the occurences, it's when you're either relaxed, or your guard is down from sleeping. It would seem to me like this can only affect you in that state, versus your guarded, or, fully aware state.

Yes thats one of the things that made me very curious also. None of these incidents involved Sleep Paralysis though, I have had that before and this was not it. I always woke up fully (mobile) or was still conscious as I lay down to sleep.

HS

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So unplugged, what book(s) did you read that helped or maybe just describe the mental techniques you used. It may help others here.

HS

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi Unplugged,

2 things spring to mind.

1. Maybe that you are dealing with a lower level demon/spirit. Sometimes on the way to subconsciousness (such as on the way to dreams or when in deep trance) you can pass through a level where there are wandering souls and demons. Or, so I was told when a similar thing once happened to me, after an operation I went home and awoke that night with a horrible harpy type woman with long dark messy hair strangling me! I tried to undo her grip from my neck but couldnt. I was desparate and could not breath and I knew I was passing out and on my way to dying. I thought to God to help me, and then with an evil laugh she released my throat and started to fade and as she was all most gone she let out the most horrible shriek I have ever heard! It rang on the air for a minute after she was gone.

How to protect yourself if you have a similar entity, is to surround yourself with a tower of protective white light each time before you go to bed. Also, work on developing a permanent white light shield.

2. The other thing I thought of right away was a Polter. Polter's come when there are intense negative emotions in the house...i.e. when someone in the house is seriously depressed or troubled. A Polter is ball of negative energy that can take many forms, usually of your worst fears. The way to get rid of a Polter is to identify where the negative energy is coming (the person who is creating the energy) and then that person should get therapy in some form to replace their negative emotions with happy, positive ones. It is possible also for a Polter to be from a previous occupant of your residence, but if everyone in your house is cheerful and upbeat the energy will disperse regardless.

Good Luck...think positive and don't feed it!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake
Hi Unplugged,

2 things spring to mind.

1. Maybe that you are dealing with a lower level demon/spirit. Sometimes on the way to subconsciousness (such as on the way to dreams or when in deep trance) you can pass through a level where there are wandering souls and demons. Or, so I was told when a similar thing once happened to me, after an operation I went home and awoke that night with a horrible harpy type woman with long dark messy hair strangling me! I tried to undo her grip from my neck but couldnt. I was desparate and could not breath and I knew I was passing out and on my way to dying. I thought to God to help me, and then with an evil laugh she released my throat and started to fade and as she was all most gone she let out the most horrible shriek I have ever heard! It rang on the air for a minute after she was gone.

How to protect yourself if you have a similar entity, is to surround yourself with a tower of protective white light each time before you go to bed. Also, work on developing a permanent white light shield.

2. The other thing I thought of right away was a Polter. Polter's come when there are intense negative emotions in the house...i.e. when someone in the house is seriously depressed or troubled. A Polter is ball of negative energy that can take many forms, usually of your worst fears. The way to get rid of a Polter is to identify where the negative energy is coming (the person who is creating the energy) and then that person should get therapy in some form to replace their negative emotions with happy, positive ones. It is possible also for a Polter to be from a previous occupant of your residence, but if everyone in your house is cheerful and upbeat the energy will disperse regardless.

Good Luck...think positive and don't feed it!

You nailed it right on the head!

At the time these things started happening, it was right after I had graduated in June of that year. In September all my friends were either travelling somewhere, or starting school. I had not decided or even knew what I was to do with my life, what career path, what school to go to, ect. A really confusing time in my life so I was depressed as hell because I wasnt in school or working full time at least. I just could not plan for anything because I didnt know what I wanted.

Someone said I should describe the technique that I used to help me rid myself of the thing. Well, DeeplyAwake just described the exact same technique I used, I highlighted it in bold.

(BTW, When I realised that it/they feed off of negative emotions/energy, I immediately started to change my outlook on things and made a huge effort to improve...whent on a crusade of self-improvement so to speak haha... I enrolled in my local college for the winter semester that started at the begining of January of that year (things had pretty much stopped by this time).

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here are a few steps that should help you rid yourself of this being, assuming of course it hasn't made itself permanent.

Firstly, you have to understand that it cannot harm you. Speak to it in firm tones. Invoke the name of Jesus, for we are told in the bible that we are given dominion over such things, to be use in exorcism.

Burn your Ouija board. Stoke a fire, and burn it. Don't toss it in the bin, BURN IT.

Go to your local catholic church, and ask for a small bottle or amphulla of holy water. Keep it with you, you may need it.

As I said before, you must demand the demon's name in the name of Jesus, IE:

"Beast, in the name of Jesus, I will have your name", etc.

After obtaining his name, call him by it, and command him to leave. It's as simple as that, and you likely won't have any more problems with it.

A few things to note:

I hate to sound preachy, but the unsaved cannot expel demons in the name of Jesus.

Let there be no evil in your heart when you attempt this, lest the beast posess you.

If the demon materializes...I'm sorry. That's why you've got the holy water.
(But most likely, it won't. Doesn't sound like a powerful one, if he's just fiddling with your bedsheets.)

I've spent the last 3 months travelling this valley looking for Old artifacts, things likely found in Spanish missions, etc. So far, I've encountered some scary stuff, but nothing demonic. I've made it a point to study up on Demonology and Exorcism, in the rare case that I stumble across something malevolent.

From everything I've read, this should work, but I stress that I've never done it so one should excersize caution.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Maybe i'm wrong, but i think that something has power on you only if you allow it to.

Indeed a weird and scary experience, this entity caught you unprepared, played and probably fed on your fear.

But as soon as you grew stronger, as soon as you didn't allow it to play with you any more, and stopped thinking it had any influence on you, it left.

Well, look at it on the bright side: should it or anyone else of its gang come back, you'll be ready to give em a proper welcome!!

[edit on 27-1-2006 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
ty Unplugged for your acknowlegement.

If you are the one creating the Polter energy, which is basically negative Psychokinetic (PK) energy..then from what you described, from all the things your Polter can do, you are very talented at PK! PK is a two sided coin..and as your energy as manifested itself in a negative energy, you could also use this same PK energy to do positive things like healing yourself and others, and to effect change in the world. PK should be understood and focused, so as not to go haywire. I think to have already perfomed mental transmutation on the physical plane as many times as you have described you possess a great will capable of many things.

I am not surprised that with your talent, by applying positivity to your life you were able to bring about changes so quickly.

Most of what we consider to be beyond our physical beings are actually right within our minds/souls. We control these manifestations. Negative spirits are for example something akin to the many diseases which lay dormant in our bodies (like yeast, allergies) that will only attack us when we are feeling stressed or doubtful and unsafe/unprotected.

If you would like a link to someplace where you can practice your pk skill, with others in live groups, or on-line let me know and I will post it.

Just keep doing what you have begun!

p.s. I doubt if you will be attacked again if you keep up the white light and positive attitude, but if you do calling on any positive force that is personal and meaniful to you that would make the enitity go away..for instance you can even call upon help from your deceased ancestors/family/friends who watch over you more than you know.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeplyAwake

If you are the one creating the Polter energy, which is basically negative Psychokinetic (PK) energy..then from what you described, from all the things your Polter can do, you are very talented at PK! PK is a two sided coin..and as your energy as manifested itself in a negative energy, you could also use this same PK energy to do positive things like healing yourself and others, and to effect change in the world. PK should be understood and focused, so as not to go haywire. I think to have already perfomed mental transmutation on the physical plane as many times as you have described you possess a great will capable of many things.

If you would like a link to someplace where you can practice your pk skill, with others in live groups, or on-line let me know and I will post it.

I have not checked out this forum in a while
. If you are still around here it would be interesting if you (or someone out there) could post some links

Btw, I think that PK stuff may be right. Because in those 2 blanket pulling incidents... I clearly remember fearing and thinking that something was going to pull the blanket- before they ever moved. Thats really interesting, I just recently realized it...
Also, a while back I told my experiences to my mother's friend, who had a very big Polstergheist event in her former home ("followed" her, actually). Amazing story... anyway, she told me im psychic right after I told her my stories. Shes not an expert or anything, but she does read a lot about this stuff. Its interesting, and I want to lok deeper into this whole kind of thing.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi Unplugged!

Welcome Back! Yes I agree I think you have got a great gift there which you are controlling even though it may not have seemed that way at the time!

Well this place I found out about because they have a free section where I do the Psi tests for fun, they have a couple of PK tests there too. The place is called IONs. I think there is a membership fee of $10, but they do have top people there, scientists, writers, researchers, psychics, even an astronaut is a founding member. They study all sorts of Psi, with an emphasis on kinetic healing, and making the world into a better place through Psi. (There are many other places that are free on-line but I won't recommend them if I haven't gone and checked them out...but when I do if they are good links I will come here and tell you about them). Dean Radin who is one of the founders, invented the Ion's Psi tests and he has been on (? cant think of first name) Bell Coast to Coast (a radio show that specializes in Psi) talking about Psi a couple of times and is well respected. Also there are Universities that study Psi/Pk that I am sure would love to work with you...I will have to get their names and get back to you.

Anyway, at Ions (The Institute of Noetic Sciences) they have conferences, workshops both on-line and that you can go to all over the U.S. and even in other countries. Also, they have 300 smaller groups that get together and meet. In my general area there are several groups I could join to practice healing or Psi. I am not sure if you have to be a member to attend the smaller groups, or go to the conferences, etc. I think it's just to use their website and the resources on their website. I am not a member yet myself but I am thinking about joining. I have been sick a lot lately so I havent been able to do it.

Anyway here are two links, the first is to the main link and the second is to join their community network and find a group near you:

www.ions.org...

www.ions.org...

I will try and find more links for you later when I can ask someone who might know.

I am glad you are going in this direction, I think it will work out really well for you.

and then you also said:

Also, a while back I told my experiences to my mother's friend, who had a very big Polstergheist event in her former home ("followed" her, actually). Amazing story... anyway, she told me im psychic right after I told her my stories. Shes not an expert or anything, but she does read a lot about this stuff. Its interesting, and I want to lok deeper into this whole kind of thing.

That sounds fascinating! It's amazing what the energy inside people can do. I have some internal energy but nothing like you guys. (I am more of a channeler of external energy). I would love to hear your mother's friends story too when you get the time.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
hows it going unplugged,
what you wrote is pretty intresting,what you have my friend is what we call in my country a "muerto"-"spirit" messing with you.they could get very annoying and even scary,trust me i know *lol*

my best advice from what i've experienced and been taught is just to ignore it,"they,it" feed off fear and attention.the few responses i've seen here are pretty good,if they dont work out i have alil remedy that should do the trick.

#1- as i mentioned before,ignore "it,them",dont fear "it,them".just laugh at "it,them" or curse at "it,them" mentally or even outloud. cause in reality they cant really do any harm to you.

#2- keeping a open bible,tora,quran next to you depening on your faith. use which ever holy book you have faith in.i've done it plenty of times b4,sometimes it works n sometimes it does'nt.

#3-asking a higher power for help weather it's GOD,jesus,moses,mohammed,ancestor even a deceased relative which ever you feel safe and comfortable with depending on your faith n religion.
again i've done this plenty of times also,most of the times it works and a few times it did'nt.

#4- this one is one of my favorites,it should stop or calm things down bigtime.not too many people know about this here, u can go to your local pharmercy and buy Menthol Camphor tablets.put one tablet in a small bowl,glass or cup of water and keep it next to your bed,also it does'nt hurt to put an additional one by the door to your room or window.you might have an aroma of menthol in your room after this but it should help alot.

one more thing b4 i go,stress,anger,frustration,depression,jealousy and negativity attracts alot of these things happening to you.if it's possible try to have and keep a positive outlook around you and in life.well i hope you come into some peace of mind soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the help guys
. But I should mention again that these events happened like 2 years ago or so, and that nothing has happened since.

Another thing I want to say, which is quite funny or maybe not, is that I have posted this almost exact same story (plus some strange but not 'paranormal' things a while AFTER these paramal things stopped) on the "Aliens & UFO" Forum and lots of people said I got abducted
About a year after the experiences posted here stopped happening, I started to get scratches on my body. Sometimes they were exactly the same shape/length and on the same parts on both sides of my body. I also got a weird looking circular bruise on my right arm (other side of elbow, inner part) that did not fade away until some 6 or 7 months later. I also had re-occuring dreams about waking up at night and seeing a UFO or two with bright lights outside my house. I think I was just dremaing, but they seemed very real. Just thought I would share that little bit... thought it kind of funny. Its hard not to share these types of things.

top topics

join