It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Circle (the occult)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of The Dark Circle. I know it has something to do with the occult of some sort, but when searching I can't really find any info. A friend of mine was referring to them being the shadow people we commonly see. I'm not sure if this fits under this topic, please feel free to move it if not.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If you could provide more info about your friend's comments it would be helpful.

So far all I can find relating to "The Dark Circle" is:
An Australian witch's coven
a Role Playing Game
A villain in the DC Comic's series "Phantom Stranger"
And This Text from the Council of Kadosh, which states:

"The Dark Circle represents the Chaos, which in the beginning God created."

Don't know if that helps, ask your friend to tell you more about it. Sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All he really says is The Dark Circle (aka The Dark Ring) has a goal to rule the world and to shape it as they want. He's really into the occult and doesn't speak openly about much of his practices. He just happened to snap a pic of a shadow figure. I too have seen these shadow figures and mentioned it to him when he replied with a warning of The Dark Circle. He said the shadow figures were dangerous and that you could actually battle them. I don't really know much about it all and how much to believe. I was just wondering if anyone else knew of any such stories relating to this. He also gave me this quote "Just because you don't know them, does not mean they don't know you."

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Never heard of this. Can you or your friend post the pic? Can you invite your friend to come here and tell us about it? There are lots of other occultists on this site that he might be interested in hearing from too.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you refering to the NOX Rituals?
Dark Circle

That is the only thing that I can think of in which the Dark Circle is actually related to in the occults other than some vague references in B movies and books from back in the 70's 80's

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the links that were posted, I found them to be informative (especially the NOX Rituals). I will try to get a copy of the pic to post (probably not until Sunday/Monday though). I don't think he would post on this site, he seems to be very skeptical of almost everything. He's a little strange. I'll see if I can get any more info out of him on this. Thanks again for the replies!!!!

top topics

join