It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking? Cats?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Talking Cats

Here's the link I was looking for a while ago but couldn't find. Pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I first heard cats making these sounds, I thought someone had dropped off a newborn baby ! They do sound like children. I think it is when Tom cats fight. Or when a female is in heat and the tomcats are after her. I also had a cat that got smthg stuck in her throat, and a she would try to cough it out, she screeched like a 10 year old child. I thought a little girl was in my house.

I have cats and one makes barking sounds. It does this when it finds something it wants to play with, and bats it around the house making this strange sound. It also says "no". It really sounds like the word "no". If you ask her if she wants to go outside, which she doesn't appear to like, she does this. The vet told us she is very vocal, and is difficult to deal with. She has al kinds of strange sounds, that the other cats don't make, and it is quite entertaining to people.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Cats have an amazing range of vocalizations, my cats are so much fun to listen to. I have 5 cats and they each have thier own method of communication. Spooky will come when you call him at sit and talk to you while looking in your eyes. So thank goodness you didn't run into Demon cats that night LOL it does sound weird.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Talking Cats

Here's the link I was looking for a while ago but couldn't find. Pretty interesting.

Thats it... the video i was looking for...
You all have to see it... hilarious and spooky...

I love the black/white cat singing opera to Don Piano...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Great thread! I have heard alot of stories about friend's friends having a cat that could talk. I now have a cat that I think is trying to talk. He's very intelligent.
For sure, cats can make sounds that sound very human.

-Forestlady

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just an FYI for all the cat lovers on this thread..
probably not worthy of its own thread, but have you all heard about cat parasites controlling hosts mentally...

In other words... cats have toxoplasmosis...
toxoplasmosis causes certain changes in the brain of the host... (even humans)
these changes further the life of the parasite... usually by enabling more spread of its eggs...

Scientists are trying to determine if cat parasites will cause human owners to have mental changes
cat mind control

just thought it was good info...
sorry to jump in here with a distraction...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join