It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats

page: 1

join
share:
zef

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Below is a small excerpt from this relatively new book written by a Catholic exorcist. Curious to know if any of you have ever heard this about cats.

An Exorcist Tells His Story by Father Gabriel Amorth

"It is often said that the cat is an animal who "absorbs spirits" and that evil sprits assume the semblance of a cat to go undetected. For certain warlocks and some forms of magic the use of cats is fundamental. I want to make it clear that it is not the fault of this charming house pet."

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Last night I had alot of activity. My familiar.My little cat named Mieneke knew right as soon as I did.Unfortunately I am almost as perceptive as she is.This event actually spawned another thread of mine.the power of children.

Anyway something wanted in and was going around my windows.Its hard sometimes because where I am is extremely paranormal even the people here are like spectres sometimes.Heck look at me.Hehehe.

But I always trust my familiar to pick up on things first so it helps me to get prepared. Even though there is little you can do sometimes.

There is on the other hand alot to be said about cats and entities but that is for another time,glad to see a post Zef.Keep it up!
Scarecrow

[edit on 26-1-2006 by toraylin]

zef

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I love my little cat--Wolfgang. I've never thought of him as paranormal unless he's having OOBE's during his many naps.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Cats are a strange animal indeed. I have had my cat for 4 months and got her when she was just a little baby. Anyhow now for the last week every night between 3 and 4 am, my dreams will go from good, to bad for no apparent reason. And when I wake up, I go out of my bedroom to the bathroom and the cat is always laying right in front of my door, staring at me..Its very strange, I almost think she is causing my dreams to turn like this. Ive always had full control of my dreams as far back as i can rember. But now this has been happening....

zef

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucidvisions
Cats are a strange animal indeed. I have had my cat for 4 months and got her when she was just a little baby. Anyhow now for the last week every night between 3 and 4 am, my dreams will go from good, to bad for no apparent reason. And when I wake up, I go out of my bedroom to the bathroom and the cat is always laying right in front of my door, staring at me..Its very strange, I almost think she is causing my dreams to turn like this. Ive always had full control of my dreams as far back as i can rember. But now this has been happening....

Well maybe your cat needs an exorcism. Try pouring some holy water on your cat before you go to sleep----she won't like it but maybe your dreams will improve. You have control of your dreams? Lucky you.

I assume you do know that 3 to 4 am is the devil's hour----the hour that Satan mocks the crucifixion which took place at 3 pm.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have 2 cats, Olivia and Kismet. Olivia is a deaf albino cat, who is very sweet, with peculiar behavior-- She constantly chases shadows, reflections, etc.
When we first moved into this house, she would meow into the corners of the walls and try to jump at invisible things. It used to freak us out. She also has this strange habit of staring PAST you or right next to you... following something that I cannot see.. anyway: cats are fabulous!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yes my cat always sees things that no one else can see. She always dreams too. She makes strange sounds in her sleep and if you pat her at the same time she will jump up screeching and try to scrach you. If you pat her when she's not making the sounds, she barely moves.

new topics

top topics

join