It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every day:c:\windows\system32\config\system system file not found or damage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I want to say. I NEVER have problems with windows xp and sp2. I guess I just know how to run everything flawlessly. I dont understand these MAC vs PC commerials you see saying PC's always reboot, always get infected, always get problems.. All that is B.S. unless you are really dumb when it comes to computers, and you download everything from anywhere. I cant remember the last time I had a real window probelm actually. Must be my experiance with them...

Anyway.. your problem is NOT software. Unless your OS disk has a scratch on it, and loading a corrupt file..

Anyway this is what i would do.

Copy and Create a new windows disk, but slipstream it with SP2. Just google Slipstream SP2 for instructions. You dont want to go on the internet without SP2 these days, there are a lot of security updates you need in SP2.

anyway, insert the XP cd, press enter at boot up. DELETE YOUR MAIN PARTITION. And create a new one. then do a COMPLETE FORMAT in NTFS file system. Then continue with install. It should work after that.

If it doesn't, your HD is damaged, or your RAM is damaged.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey guys i have a problem with windows system 32 popping up every time i restart my computer it looks like all the files are there how do i put it were it goes.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
@skitzo:

Hi! please be a little more specific... what kind of error message do you have?
what your computer write on the screen?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join