It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Bin Laden used in CIA video footage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This 'so-called' video was taken off the internet. It was never said, by the US Government, to be Bin Laden.......some people will believe anything!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
True...but maybe by knowing about this fraud, we can stop future events planned (attack on Iran).

Oh, man. When the next attack comes, it's going to be a mess.

On one hand, you'll have people wisened up by 9/11 that will suspecting an inside job from the start, and then on the other, you'll have everyone buying into the media reports, scene by scene and act by act, and I imagine they'll be pretty emotionally overwhelmed by the shock of the event.

So I'm expecting huge conflict and controversy between the "conspiracy theorists" and the pseudo-patriots, by which I mean those guys that thoroughly believe the US is infallible and holy, and get emotionally wrapped up in pettiness.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If that was an actual video aired by the media, then yes, the CIA and our government screwed up pretty bad. They should have obviously seen this as a fake.

Troy

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
If that was an actual video aired by the media, then yes, the CIA and our government screwed up pretty bad. They should have obviously seen this as a fake.

Troy

Dude, I personally remember the media airing those videos, albeit vaguely. They definitely did air that crap.

So then why have they never corrected themselves? Hell, why did they tell us the video was genuine in the first place? A couple glances back and forth between two pics and you know that dude isn't Osama.

It's just propoganda.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
LetKnowledgeDrop, EXCELLENT!

In summary, Power complexes and Paranoia (usually caused by physical pain (ie. sepsis, cardioVASCULAR disorders (ie. genetic anomolies), Organ Failure, teratogens, abuse, and schizophrenia) are our greatest enemies.

Than we face those who live these ideologies. Many of them disorganized systems of radicals, some of them with organized systems of radicals, Most of them halfway dead.

They have never felt the kindness of a mothers hug or the innovation of a father's ideas. They have never received a compliment from the passing "stranger".

They are viewed as bad people so they live their lives as bad people because bad people cannot survive as good people.

Call them Osama, call them CIA, call them what you will.

Originally posted by LetKnowledgeDrop
True...but maybe by knowing about this fraud, we can stop future events planned (attack on Iran).

Unfortunatly, you have a few souls still blinded by their own ignorance. The light will shine on them eventually.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I seem to remember some doubt on the authenticity of the video(s) when they were being aired. Anyone remember this? I just want to make sure I have my facts straight.

But the more I think about it, still, there shouldn't have been any question that this guy was not Osama. And it should have been made clearly known that this was not the real Osama.

The situation is confusing, I just want to be on the truth side of things.

Troy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join