It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Shadow People, Ghosts? Energy? What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have a questions for all. And, I hope this is an approprate topic / thread.

I know a few ppl that have told me that they have seen 'Black Shadow People'. One person told me that they were sitting on the porch just before sunrise and that she saw a little (3feet) black 'creature' (asshe described it), standing at the bottom of the stairs, it had red eyes and was just facing her, peering up at her. She closed her eyes adn prayed(as she is religious) and when she opened her eyes it was gone.

Second person: This person saw a black shadow person (size and shape,was person-like) running across a field as the sun was going down.
It was about 4.5 feet tall and was moving VERY fast.

Third Person: This person saw a small creature standing outside of their window. It was just standing there adn it seemed like it was looking at her.

All of these events happened at different time s and to different people.

Though, they did not ALL happen in the same house or area, they did all happen within a 20 miles radius of one another.

Are these ghosts?
Excess energy?
The imagination?
Tricked of light and shadow?

What are the red eyes?

Are these some kind of 4th, 5th dimensional entity? Entities?

I am puzzled.

I am thinking that it could be one of a few different things. Has anyone else experienced something similiar and if so, what did you think it was?

I could shrug it off if it had happened to only 1 person, but it seems very odd that 3 ppl saw something similiar .

NOTE: None of the people knew of the other's experieinces.
This is also strange, it's not like they were 'going along' or feeding off of eachothers imagination.

ANY IDEAS?

I think that these black shadow 'people' are some kind of alternate entity, perhaps a displaced spirit or maybe something that we can not easily classify?>?>?>?>?>

zef

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I never heard of "shadow people" till I came to Above Top Secret. When I read the description of them, what happened to me at work clicked.

I work nights with one other person at a residence for disabled children. This shadow being passed through a main area and I saw it out of the corner of my eye. I was very sure it was my co-worker heading back to the laundry room. A few minutes later I went back to the laundry room to ask her a question---to my surprise no one was there and then the prickly hairs on my neck stood up.

This shadow had a human shape and moved across the room. I didn't look up to see the face because I was sure it was my co-worker.

The red glowing eyes sounds demonic. The famous Jersey Devil also was black and had red glowing eyes.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you use the new tagging system on ATS and fill in the words "shadow people", you'll come up with some other threads on these beings.

Content Tags:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hello Friends:

I had a personal expiriance with one of the "shadow people".
It was on my first apartment in Orlando, Florida. I remember going
to church that night...comeing back home and we(baby son,wife
and I) went to sleep. Several hours later I wake-up feeling like some
body else was in the room with us. What I saw chilled my bones!, there
was infront of the window the black outline of a person,the feeling were of danger,evil, of no hope. My wife wake up at that very moment I garbed her
hand and I told her to start praing that a bad precense was in the apartment. We started praing as wewere doing this the figure was becoming more and more thin and thiner untill it desapierd!!!
I check the entire home and everything was ok.
I belive that a dark angel was the guilty part.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I once woke up int he middle of the night to see an ugly little imp-type creature standing next to my bed, about 3 or 4 feet from my head next to my legs.
It was about 3/4 feet tall was completely black, but I could still see its features very clearly.
It had totally black skin, curly black hair, black eyeballs with a small brown iris'... the eyes were small and beady, creepy looking.
It had a big grin on its ugly face, teeth were black too. What made the grin so unsettling was that it had zero facial expression besides the grin...its eyes and face were stone-cold looking exept for the empty grin.
As I awoke to see it standing there looking at me and getting closer to me very slowly, I cuss at it to go away and to leave me alone.
The second I started doing that, it stopped in its tracks and began to move backwards and eventually whent back behind my bed and slowly descended below my line of sight.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello Unplugged:

I bet that was a hell of a bad dream

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh please.......... I can't believe these threads keep popping up. There should be a pinned index on shadow creatures here, seriously. I'm tired of having to repeat the usual...... Anyway, to answer your question, here it is:

1) No one knows what these things are (simple as that)
2) Many types of "living shadows" exist and some have (rarely) physically hurt people
3) Yes, I've seen them myself, search the site if you want details (I have threads)
4) I doubt anyone knows or will know what these shadow entities are anytime soon so don't waste time trying to figure it out (I've done it, got me nowhere, my quest may not end this lifetime, if it does then I'll make my dscovery known)

I know it's killer to know that you probably live with whatever these things are and not knowing what they are but like me, you'll have to try to ignore it.

[edit on 101/27/0606 by Acekwak]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hello Acekwak:

Do you have anything to say about my experience???

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There could be many reasons for this to occur.

One reason could be this.There is said to be many dimensions within our exsistence that can eventually join all time and space together into one moment and time through a series of dimensional shifts.

We are not alone in this universe and for anyone to still think this must pay more attention to what they see themselves ans feel.Niot what others say is possible or make belief.Some beings travel through these dimensions.In the oobe or ap or planeswalking states it is said that people can travel through these dimensions.

These entities could be in the area because of a person event or object.With many variables pertaining to them.

Or there could be a portal of these dimensions in the area connecting to diffferent planes which is why different entities are present.

Or they could be from the local are,and due to some sort of change the people in the area are more perceptive to see these things.I dunno just a few of my thoughts on this case.
Scarecrow

HS

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acekwak
Oh please.......... I can't believe these threads keep popping up. There should be a pinned index on shadow creatures here, seriously. I'm tired of having to repeat the usual...... Anyway, to answer your question, here it is:

1) No one knows what these things are (simple as that)
2) Many types of "living shadows" exist and some have (rarely) physically hurt people
3) Yes, I've seen them myself, search the site if you want details (I have threads)
4) I doubt anyone knows or will know what these shadow entities are anytime soon so don't waste time trying to figure it out (I've done it, got me nowhere, my quest may not end this lifetime, if it does then I'll make my dscovery known)

I know it's killer to know that you probably live with whatever these things are and not knowing what they are but like me, you'll have to try to ignore it.

[edit on 101/27/0606 by Acekwak]

I know what these shadow people are, all just repost a post I just made and add even you acekwak are not immune from the effects of shadow clouds or shadow people just because you don't see them.
Oh and please make your discovery of my discovery known. The evil energy has been so uncooperative coming through real people trying to stop me. thanks
Honor

Originally posted by reyna4fitness
i am fascinated by this! i never had heard of anything like it but at the same time, it doesnt surprise me at all. do we all know but years of denial have pushed it too far out of our minds to see the obvious?

MY COMMENT -
The obvious to me is that peoples' sexual drive is self-repressed. I got into it with the shadow energy on a sexual level and was in a state of orgasm for more than an hour at a time. That changed at the end to a paralyzing sense of a 6 foot spider behind me I did not see biting me on the neck. Had the feeling that that two pincers bit into me on each side of the neck. Had a pain in the neck for about a year or so afterwards. That was the last time, last October, 2004 I meditated into their realm. Had the feeling also the stuff between my legs was in mortal danger of being chomped off.

As far as the cup floating, I danced into a position I saw half of a camera
with cloudy enrgy in front of it making it look like it was jiggling. On the back was just a still firm regular camera. Also seen screws turn, and keys in the lock in the door move. Looking closer I saw that the cloud energy was all around it. Looks like a lot of little black dots, kinda fuzzy with vibration. The cloud energy also got around a Ken and Barbie doll standing in a hi ball glass and made it look like t hey were fondling each other all night long. Looked at that real close and the faces looked like they were having a great time, smiling, winking and blinking. I'm pretty sure by morning after I went to sleep the vibrational energy turned them in the glass about 180 degrees. I thought I turned them so Ken dolls back was to the door and it reversed about 8 hours later. Also had an object continually vibrate off a shelf in thet bathroom after several hours. So as far as seeing things float, it is possible, but if you go up and look at it close, it may be that the cloud energy is like a magic translucent screen and there is nothing behind it. That happend lots to me.

The interesting thing to me is that a lot of these experiences are coming in now from ages 16-26. I had mine about 45-50. But then I been a soul rebel all my life.

Conspiracy wrote, 'The figure was 2D, like a dark smokey mist (not solid).'
But when I viewed it from the side it was about two inches thick. So it has depth.

Also it can make up images of pieces of colors and shapes from all over the room that are in color. Like it is a bunch of tiny mirrors in a cloud. I saw a person who was like this. Looked pretty solid.

We are at the early stages of this phenomena being recognizedby the general public. There are going to be a lot of people who come along and say it is a projection of your own mind. I can assure you, it is not. It is amazing how hard and long some people try to convince you of this. These people will not even listen long enough for me to explain everything. If they start to get into it, they are interrupted by a phone call, other person or jsut cut me off like the evil dark cloud does not want the knowledge of its' existence known. In fact, it told me flat out in mindspeak words, it will kill me if I tell. lol
Like Crazy Horse said to his braves, "It is a nice day to die."
My opinion is this stuff eventually kills some people.
The dark energy has lied to me so many times after having sex with it, I seriously doubt the mindspeak "I'm going to kill you" is the truth. I think it wears people down to the point they give in and think to themselves they are better off dead than alive.
Let me relate to you I had my share of being wicked in the sense I appeared to people as someone I was not. The bible reads "do not bear false witness", well there I was fooling people I was somebody I was not and enjoying it. Then it changed and is changing. Point is I was putting up with people who were false witnesses to me.
It was no wonder that I went into this shadowy realm so easily, I was accepted as one of them.

With that in mind, how many people living in the world do you think project the self to others as someone they are not? A lot. Could it be that these living people are sending out Negative Telepathic Vibes? You bet. Could it be that the Negative Telepathic Incoming Vibrations (NTIV) are a projection from other people? You bet. Not your projection. Maybe the problem is the older some people get, the more they see themselves different from that wise child of 4-5, a result of peer pressure and plenty of people and situations to blame for their own change. However, they need not blame the real people they see, just blame the projections they send.

I'm a happy soul rebel.
My friends are 30 years younger,
my self image is the same.
My wisdom hidden behind that veil,
in the minds of young children.

Honor Seed

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by warriorwolfpr
Hello Acekwak:

Do you have anything to say about my experience???

Yeah, your expirience was interesting.
And uh, HS, I'm aware that I'm not immune to them either (or am I?..............). I peronally am a practicing Catholic and if these things really are evil, I doubt they'll ever attack me. If they do, I tell you about it. The proof about the truth of shadow creatures is out of our grasp. And even if any of us did find the truth, it'll be hard to turn the truth into fact (isn't it always?).
toraylin, your 'possibilities' are only few out of countless ideas but those you mentioned are some of the best theories.
I gotta go now, I'll get back here and add more later.

top topics

join