It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Hijackers Found Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is a miracle!!!!! Now I will have to convert to Islam because this proves it is a mighty and righteous religion.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Alot of people here are assuming the US govt got the identities right. I highly doubt they had any actual DNA evidence to go off, so it would have all been through examination of airport security tapes & cross-referencing flight school records etc etc... just because 7/19 hi-jackers are currently alive doesn't necessarily mean the whole thing is a hoax, it just means that they were mis-identified (and by rights should be given a formal apology by the govt).

Moreover, if the people analysing the tapes to identify the hi-jackers where white, and they were trying to identify eastern men, it's quite likely they would have mis-identified one or more people. I'm not being racist it's just a simple fact. A white guy (or to be pc, any other nationality for that matter), not used to distinguishing between people who mostly sport similar beards, similar skin colour, build, clothing etc, would have a heck of a time picking a specific ethnic person out on a grainy security camera video.

The only thing I still find suspect about sept. 11 is the plane that crashed into the pentagon..but that could just be a lack of having all the facts on my behalf. Just wish there was at least ONE video of the plane crashing into it then I'd be satisfied with the official story

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
what about osama? what ever happened to him?
...i wonder if bush knows, or cares.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Yeah I remember that! That was SO FUNNY! Are you talking about
"HASSAN the American"? HA, HA, HA, HA!!!

What a Freaking LOSER!

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

Yes that is the American but I cant remember what the English and Korean was named sorry or I would have included all the names.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To me it has always been interesting that (of those who believe that actual hijackers suicide-crashed on 9/11) the search for the "master planners" never seemed to include the hijackers themselves. It seems the "planning" entailed 1. learning to fly and 2. overcoming passengers and crew. All the hard stuff had to be done by the hijackers themselves.

Is the understandable desire to find someone to punish, in light of the hijackers' obvious deaths, deluding us?

Now if someone said, however, that the plot was ALLOWED to go forwards, that's a different story altogether.

And of course the remote-control theorists could still have someone, theoretically, to GIT. The chance of satisfaction thus would remain.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What and why did the bush administration participated and co conspired with osam Bin laden and the al queda, as well as the Isreali mossad terror networks to do these horrible acts. it's a fact not a conspiracy theory, that they were involved, why the coverup? And don't tell me nutting about that Masonic Rubbish. and the illumnati Conspiracy. because if they wanted to take over the world they will have, and of course evryone knows they have already done it. it's just those w/o eyes, refuse to see. the question is why?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join