It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nick pope says iminant ufo invasion possible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ok - so where is this snippet from? someone supply the link please.
Sorry but i read here somewhere he said this recently? am i correct??

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Has he got a new book coming out soon by any chance?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I don't know about that, but if you're a fan of Nick then I interviewed him on the phone a while back for ATS.. You can download the podcasts (it's in 2 parts) from the links below:

AgentSmith's Nick Pope Interview Pt 1

AgentSmith's Nick Pope Interview Pt 2

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I don't know about that, but if you're a fan of Nick then I interviewed him on the phone a while back for ATS..

Well i remember mr pope along time ago when he had brown hair - his hairs geting that frosted sugar grey coating nowdays - he use to be a debunker of ufos, but since leaving the m.o.d hes become a solid beleiver - so if someone can make such a dramatic turn around in say 10 years, he`s obviously seen stuff that would point to ufos being credible - if not real.
Thanks for taking the time between meeting gorgeous blond birds from tv shops mr smith to divulge those podcasts...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Man if any alien race that can get all the way to earth has evil intentions we are big timed boned
I suggest we surrender.

Chances are we wouldnt even know we were at war until it was too late. Personal if I was a evil advance alien I would study human biology create a super human killing bioweapon infect a few humans and then park in space and wait for all the humans to die.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
actually - its now being considered that the alien invasion is taking place now, but by human cloning .
So if thats the case, how are we going to weed out these invaders if they look like us? - and if this is infact true, when these invaders have children... the earth has alot of alien hybrids. This seems the best way to infiltrate/invade a civilisation - wouldnt you agree?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
Thanks for taking the time between meeting gorgeous blond birds from tv shops mr smith to divulge those podcasts...

LOL You're welcome - I take it you mean the lovely Katee, Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica (New series)!

I tihnk Nick still works for the MOD by the way, just not in the section dealing with UFOs.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
actually - never post in threads when drinking special brew, the word show becomes shop - for some reason???

One question i would have asked however, is - mr pope, do you consider the legends of ufo true - and im not talking about airships. ie what makes you beleive they exist.
This would cover several questions all at once. Nice podcast however, im always interested in what mr pope has to say - since hes in the establishment that should know.

new topics

top topics

join