It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compliments to Bush for Increasing Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Compliments to the President for increasing the security-based USA/economy-based USA ratio. For many years, the USA with all its economic successes lived far above the rest of the World. We missed many things in our economic way of thinking and we can now appreciate more what we have. May the President continue to effectively balance what Americans and the World needs.

I also applaud the many departments and agencies of the federal government for their many achievements in reestablishing security for the USA.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I can't tell if this post is sarcasm or not! Anyway I can't say I feel anymore secure with any thing this current administration has done. Yeah, they talk tough and spread propaganda about how they care about the citizens but their record of playing fast and loose with the truth, makes me a bit skeptical. It seems to me addressing the porous borders would go some to convincing the public they are serious about security.

As John McCain said "All Hat no Cattle!"

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I can't tell if this post is sarcasm or not!

My thoughts exactly!

GreatTech, suppose you could enlighten us? Are you serious? If so, can you provide something that supports your claims that security is reestablished in the USA?

Granted the economy base is in the pot, but I'm not too sure how secure we are.

If it's sarcasm, then... Well-done!
You had me going!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It was not intended as sarcasm but the fact that you brought it up made me laugh. If we analyze psychology of security versus psychology of economy, an improper balance can cause many national ills. Clinton helped make us rich and I truly think that Bush has or will create greater long-term national security. The more of what we think that can go wrong rewards us due to the sometimes incomprehensible reward-for-pain principle.

I do not deny the fact that sometimes I am very happy to actually wake up in the morning and smoke a cigarette.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I was also wondering about this thread I though, he is either a hard die believer or he is in denial.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Do not criticize anything about the USA for Electromagnetic Reasons. Just Kidding. God Bless America.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Just Kidding. God Bless America.

I love my country too but right now our leaders are making a mockery of our nation in our names.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have to agree with GreatTechs words, even if his sentiment is bogus. GW has has done more to boost national security during his tenure than any President in my lifetime, with the exception of Ronald Reagan. Ultimately, the historians will view GW in a very favorable light. I'd give the nod to his father, but I think I'll wait for the historians.

[edit on 2006/1/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Maybe you should ask yourself why you feel so insecure? Perhaps GW has something to do with this...Heh?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Yehaw.

Can the foreign policy plank of the Republican Party be considered a 20-point one-liner deduction?

new topics

top topics

join