It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Just Killed Itself

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I predict nuclear conflict between Israel and Iran via palestine by proxy within a year.They won't waste anytime getting sown to destroying themselves-and the world

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My last post was straight from the keyboard of a troll. Apologies.

Is anyone else here confused? I thought the US was in the region to bring free democracy to the people. These people had an election. A free fair election. Kinda like democracy:

Election commission head Hanna Nasser said 95% of the votes had now been counted, and the results could still change slightly.

On top of the seats taken by Hamas and Fatah, the 13 remaining seats went to smaller parties and independents, some backed by Hamas.

The turnout was 77%.

Source.

I don't understand. What are you gonna do folks? That's democracy in action.

I'm wondering how long it will be before major "al-Queda" operations are going to be reported in Palestine. I really, really hope and pray that the soloution to this will be a little more sophisticated.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Nygdan, the funny thing is many would consider Adam Smith more of a hardline conservative in our days (especially when it comes to Economics).

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Again and for the last time back on topic

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
My last post was straight from the keyboard of a troll. Apologies.

Is anyone else here confused? I thought the US was in the region to bring free democracy to the people. These people had an election. A free fair election. Kinda like democracy:

Whats really scary is that givin a choice this is what they picked, a buncha cut-throats! Its Democracy in action, but in a f**d-up kinda way....they used our own system to turn a blood-thirsty terrorist group into a blood-thirsty terrorist state.

I bet this will also happen in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood and the Iraqi Shiites will eventually mesh with the Iranian Shiites and everything will be a gigantic mess with everyone hating America....sorry for the l0ng rant, been drinking Jack Daniel shots.

woot!

Maximu§

[edit on 083131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, we encouraged democracy in Palestine, and made Yasser Arafat irrelevant politically by refusing to deal with him. Then when he still wielded too much influence over security forces for the acting leadership to get anything done, they resigned. Then Arafat died. Ariel Sharon began to unilaterally disengage, the wall started being built, etc. He ordered military forces to be ready to attack Iran by "end of March, 2006." He suffered a stroke but a few weeks later. Now we have elections, and Hamas wins. Hamas is considered a terrorist organization by the U.S. and other Western entities. The U.S. is at "war" with terror and terrorist organizations. Hamas has stated that they will never recognize Israel's right to exist.

I'm not attempting to imply or to disprove anything, one way or the other. Nor do I wish to take part in the “this will happen,” “no, that won’t happen!” “You’re both wrong, this will happen instead…” debate. We can all make of this chain of events what we will. It just seems an interesting confluence of circumstances to me, is all.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

they used our own system to turn a blood-thirsty terrorist group into a blood-thirsty terrorist state.

Democracy was around way before America get off yourself. There is nothing more blood thirsty than a preemptive strike. On a smaller country because you are afraid that they will hurt you?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
hmmm this is very interesting news....

wonder how this is gonna play out

*grabs buckett of popcorn* :

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
BlackThought

I never said America invented Democracy, so chill out.

As far as preemptive strikes go...WTF does that have to do with the thread subject? Nothing...nothing at all.

Maximu§

[edit on 093131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i honestly don't see what gives the nation of israel the right to exist, can i be enlightened by someone?

They have the very same right as you, I or anyone does. They are human beings that is why.

not the people, the nation as an entity

all people deserve to exist, but not all organizational governing bodies do

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
so, i still don't understand why the NATION of israel have any right to exist. can ANYONE explain?

what makes the palestinians the terrorists, when both sides target civilians?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
so this lead up to Iran does not seem familiar to you? We have been here before warrior maximus.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

so, i still don't understand why the NATION of israel have any right to exist. can ANYONE explain?

lol Politics. Keep up!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

LA _Maximus

"Whats really scary is that givin a choice this is what they picked, a buncha cut-throats! Its Democracy in action, but in a f**d-up kinda way....they used our own system to turn a blood-thirsty terrorist group into a blood-thirsty terrorist state. "

That's what I was thinking but couldn't get it into words.. My hats off.

Big_BIRD

hmmm this is very interesting news....

wonder how this is gonna play out

*grabs buckett of popcorn* :

Better put the bucket of popcorn down, you gonna' need a SURVIVAL KIT.. (Big one)

madnessinmysoul

"so, i still don't understand why the NATION of israel have any right to exist. can ANYONE explain? "

Whaa? You are kidding right? You got some soul searching to do.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
so the world should follow the bible that was rewittin, women excluded and believe that Israel was givin by who? sorry too many cultures to do that. compomise and being good to each other might help.

Give me factual no impirical evidince that israel has a right to be there more that the palistinians that were there for the last 300 years. If we go by books then the pope should be in jeruselm also.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Listen closly......what happens to Isreal is what radical islam has in store for the rest of us.

Isreal is the perpetual Canary-in-the-coal-mine for the rest of the Western world and we had better take care of her, because we're next!!

Understand!!!

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Listen closly......what happens to Isreal is what radical islam has in store for the rest of us.

Isreal is the perpetual Canary-in-the-coal-mine for the rest of the Western world and we had better take care of her, because we're next!!

so true, even if we'd let them have isreal, it wouldn't be enough for them. trust!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Understand!!!

Maximu§

Please stop with spreading the fear, you are making Islam our to be the new nazi's or communists. Palestine has done what america and other western countires wanted it to do, have a democratic election.
Just because they have elected a party that does not hold the same capatilistic views as your own, dont make them out to be the biggest threat to the world.
You are making assumptions based on a few extreme islamics, should i base all american goals/ambitions on the fanatical christian agenda?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
the thing here is, america is an advanced civilization. they can't, and won't hopefully make decisions based on religion.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So is that why bush is on a mission from god?

[edit on 113131p://upThursday by wang]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join