It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Just Killed Itself

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
We pick side when we want I guess. US election stolen I guess you were on the other side saying it was fair. We are just holding you to your word and hope you do not flip flop. When I hear international obsevers say it was rigged then I will worry. Didn't we have the same problem in Iraq? You know the count being wrong, multiple voting, More votes than the precinct had registered voters. We as the US called it a great victory of Democracy.

On the note of international law . Palistine is still not a state so we cannot look at them as a total country with full rights. Sharon was the war general the israelis pick him over the guy who wanted to negoiate. lets not over look that ok.

Unforutnatly you have to communicate in the way you are being communicated to.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
TxSecret.....good points. I missed that viewpoint entirely. I appreciate the reference to Habakkuk. I had never read it before and it was very enlightening. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No problem BostonBill, just shining the light for one of my brothers. You can shine some light for me as well..

As much as I loathe to think about it, I truly believe that America is 'more than likely' the end time babylon spoken of in Revelations. America may have been founded a Christian nation but she has slowly been turning her back on God with her "iniquity meter" slowy going in the wrong direction. I honestly wonder if Christians in general really seriously think about what 'spritual position' America will be in as far as God in concerned when the end comes and I don't think America is going to come out on top as far as God's final judgement is concerned. Like I said earlier, God will jude ALL in the end, NO exceptions. (He couldn'd be a Holy God if he didn't). If you read throughout the Bible it becomes clear God has the uncanny ability to hit multiple birds with one stone while passing judgement. (Again, I point you to Habakkuk where God used a wicked and corrupt nation to put down another, both essentially destroying each other.) Read this:

www.bible.org...

When it comes to the 'final battle of Israel' I point you to Ezekiel. Read through it slowly and carefully praying to the Holy Spirit for discernment and I think you will surprised.

In Ezekiel one key scripture to keep in mind:

Eze 32:11 "For thus says the Lord God: 'The sword of the king of Babylon shall come upon you.

The sword of the king of Babylon will fall on the invaders of Israel. (Pretty gruesome the descriptions are of what God does to Gog/Magog)

Now.. This SAME babylon is destroyed in Revelations.. One scripture I want to point out:

Re 17:16 "And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Re 17:17 "For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.

and

Re 18:8 "Therefore her plagues will come in one day-death and mourning and famine. And SHE will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

Scary stuff.

All in All.. I don't trust Bush, I truly believe he is not what people think he is. Bush may be serving a purpose for God but not for the reasons he may think they are. (Hitler thought he was following God remember?) I wholeheartedly support the troops but I don't support our president or government as a whole. Too much iniquity,corruption and secrecy. (Really going to make it hard to vote in the coming elections, I'm neither Dem or Rep)

Anyways, this get's complicated. This whold Hamas sitation I agree does not bode well but it's a direction we can't avoid unfortunately. (No amount of meddling and warring by us is going to change that.)

Just have to follow your heart.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
this is bad news. well atleast if israel will be attacked. i wish them full support from western world including europe. i hope the world will realize isreali's importance before its too late. though i think we already know this and won't leave isreal without help.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
As much as I loathe to think about it, I truly believe that America is 'more than likely' the end time babylon spoken of in Revelations. America may have been founded a Christian nation but she has slowly been turning her back on God with her "iniquity meter" slowy going in the wrong direction. I honestly wonder if Christians in general really seriously think about what 'spritual position' America will be in as far as God in concerned when the end comes and I don't think America is going to come out on top as far as God's final judgement is concerned. Like I said earlier, God will jude ALL in the end, NO exceptions. (He couldn'd be a Holy God if he didn't). If you read throughout the Bible it becomes clear God has the uncanny ability to hit multiple birds with one stone while passing judgement. (Again, I point you to Habakkuk where God used a wicked and corrupt nation to put down another, both essentially destroying each other.) Read this:

When it comes to the 'final battle of Israel' I point you to Ezekiel. Read through it slowly and carefully praying to the Holy Spirit for discernment and I think you will surprised.

*religious bull#*

Scary stuff.

All in All.. I don't trust Bush, I truly believe he is not what people think he is. Bush may be serving a purpose for God but not for the reasons he may think they are. (Hitler thought he was following God remember?) I wholeheartedly support the troops but I don't support our president or government as a whole. Too much iniquity,corruption and secrecy. (Really going to make it hard to vote in the coming elections, I'm neither Dem or Rep)

sorry for editing ur post but lets leave the religious stuff from this. this is not a christian or anyway a religious forum (excluding ufo's ofc) as far as i know so lets leave that ok?

why im quoting u is because the way u think is wrong in my opinion. as u see, the way u believe in god is too extereme, should i say fanatic even. which is what is going on in middle-east and we should'nt be attacking there to convert them to christianity by force, just to let it lead back to what it already was.

the reason in my opinion should be to let the people have the chance to decide, and to be free, to believe in what they want IF they want to believe in the first place. just like how in western world. because if everyone has the right to be free and think what they want, there isn't going to be religious wars, which is too very stupid for 21th century.

as for bush, he certainly is using religion, yes, using. as a tool, and i dont blame him. its an effective way and it has been for ages. i just hope the us wont force christianity or anything else such on middle-east. i just want them to have the chance to advance. and live in peace just like any advanced civilization would.

i know forcing democracy and "freedom" as we say, on middle-east could be doing just the same as if we were forcing religion on them. but i believe its reasoned good enough, in the end, its for our own safety, to avoid religious wars in which the situation would eventually lead. they may not be much of an opponent at the moment, but as they advance, and unite, it will be very dangerous for western world.

as to hitler, he wasnt following gods command, he was simply using religion as a tool which didn't quite work in the end.

i do sound offensive, but i do respect ur decision, if u wish to be religious then so be it. everyone has the right to decide for themselves (in the western world). i just dont want it to lead to religious wars, it is not something advanced civilizations like us should be doing anymore.

we are at the edge of becoming a space race, there will be more space for everyone, more than we could even imagine (actually more than we can probably ever explore). would it really be wise to let it all end in a nuclear holocaust. all that man has accomplished withing his years on this planet, gone in vain. just because of a peace of paper, or a god. which noone has even prooved to exist.

i hope u all dont just ignore my post as i think it does contain a good point regardless of its offensive output

[edit on 26-1-2006 by eben1]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Something we all seem to forget:

The PLO is a SECULAR organization which lost it's popularity due to the Israeli policy of supporting religious groups of an extremist bent in the past to out compete it (a policy which obviously backfired big time as we can all see now).

So it was only natural for the PLO to "normalize" once it's sociopolitical goals were achieved to some degree. The Hamas=PLO analogy is thus false since Hamas has the goals you would expect from Islamofascism (ie: the destruction of Israel). Things look somewhat bleak in my opinion.....

Eben, this is a conspiracy forum, if you want a comfy website excluding Christians from the conversation go to Fauxnews.com or something like that, people here wish to discuss the issues from unorthodox standpoints (including Biblical ones). Tx, I don't believe America is the nation of that prophecy ( why? Because Babylon was never destroyed as predicted by Isaiah so it refers to the actual physical city which will be a world Capital rather than America. I could be wrong though).

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Eben1 "sorry for editing ur post but lets leave the religious stuff from this. this is not a christian or anyway a religious forum (excluding ufo's ofc) as far as i know so lets leave that ok? "

No, that's not ok. I don't care if this isn't a 'religious or Christian' forum (as you say), I will not not stop posting as priori just because you say so. If the mods want to talk to me about THEN I might consider.

That aside, I was merely providing my perspective and angle.. If you can't handle that, that's regrettable... Don't tell me how to post regarding my Christianity, that's not your authority. Did I also mention that you missed my point altogether? That's right.. You can NEVER get my point because you lack spritual discernment and until you do you will not be able to debate with me.

As far as rebutting the rest of what you said? I'm not going to bother at the moment even though I find some of it utterly laughable.

I did stray off the subject somewhat for the sake of providing perspective but you have to admit.. This whole situation with Hamas being elected really throws a wrench into the middle east. The percentage of people who voted for Hamas really 'gauges' what's going on concerning the 'spritual climate' in that area. Makes you wonder what's going to happen next.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i wonder, what makes them terrorists?

Targeting civilians.

so the israeli army shooting palestinian children is okay?

the israeli army has killed as many *read much more* civilians that palestinian suicide bombers.

palestine is afraid that israel will be a country which rules it by proxy, with a worst case scenario of israel absorbing palestine with the palestinians as an oppressed majority.

i honestly don't see what gives the nation of israel the right to exist, can i be enlightened by someone?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nakash, regarding what you said about babylon and Isaiah read this..:

www.askelm.com...

Just a start.

I'm still disecting this particular piece so maybe you can help me out.

Another great read:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
some people have said here, that if we would have left middle-east alone it would've been better. i dont however agree to that. u see, their religion is kind of what ours is (imperialistic). they would want to be in the position where we are. but they cant. which pisses them off. and the worst part is that their society isn't as advanced as our. they make decisions solely based on religion.

even if we had left middle-east alone and let them get isreal, we would have to face them later anyway. by then, they would be more advanced, united and most likely a lethal threat to the whole western world.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

eben1 "ur reaction is just what i thought it would be. kind of proves that people like u (religious people) are dangerous. "

I guess your response is what I thought it would be too..
I don't like to consider myself dangerous.. (At least not in the way you are trying to portray me) I'm just not going to allow you to control how I post in that fashion. If I'm breaking forum rules, that's one thing but if I'm not you should respect the lattitude I have.. and I will respect yours. BTW, I'm not pissed.. just 'tweaked'. Judging by your last post, you seem like your a little pissed off eh?

Backing off and letting "them get Israel" and "wiping them out while we have the chance" is wrong on SOOO many levels. I'm not sure at this point if I really want to rebut that but have you ever stepped back and really thought about the thought processes going on in your brain that would cause you to write such a thing??

madnessinmysoul

"i honestly don't see what gives the nation of israel the right to exist, can i be enlightened by someone?"

That's a really good question.. I want to respond to that but let me start by asking YOU a question.. WHY NOT.. Why does Israel NOT have the right to exist????

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
actually i just did. though u managed to reply to my post before i managed to edit it. i cant help it that religious people piss me off and make me post stuff that i dont actually mean.

the problem is that if i react to things that religious people may say the way i usually do then it makes me no better than them. :/

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
it's easy to ask why NOT is resoponse to why, but i think it's because the nation of israel didn't exist in the last 2500 years until foreign superpowers intervened

so again, WHY does israel have the right to exist?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eben1
actually i just did. though u managed to reply to my post before i managed to edit it. i cant help it that religious people piss me off and make me post stuff that i dont actually mean.

the problem is that if i react to things that religious people may say the way i usually do then it makes me no better than them. :/

Well, eben1,
If you notice something, the religious people did not come out here and ridicule you nor anyone else. You were the one that did that. By your logic that must mean that you are worse than the religious people that you despise

Remember the old adage about casting stones

Actually, much of the underlying friction in the Middle East, between Palestine and Israel does indeed have a religious basis. To deny such, will only curtail informed discussion on this whole fiasco.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

Originally posted by eben1

Well, eben1,
If you notice something, the religious people did not come out here and ridicule you nor anyone else. You were the one that did that. By your logic that must mean that you are worse than the religious people that you despise

yes, exactly.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
i honestly don't see what gives the nation of israel the right to exist, can i be enlightened by someone?

They have the very same right as you, I or anyone does. They are human beings that is why.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Disgusting. Abhorrent. The fact that a government can have a well armed force at their disposal to protect it's own interests, pressurise, and maybe even invade other countries. Man, you wouldn't see any civilised country having that sort of power. You wouldn't catch good ol' freedom loving Uncle Sam flexing military muscles to further their own interests would you?

What a joke. At least we get to laugh at middle Amerikkka as all those dark little seeds planted by the puppet media blossom into some full blown panic.

Rise up people!
It's time for you to be manipulated into yet another armed conflict build on lies and ignorance. I want to be the first kid from my block to get a confirmed kill!

[edit on 26/1/06 by Implosion]

[edit on 26/1/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
On a human level, what Shots said deffinitely applies. There are many other 'humanly' reasons for Israel to exist but let's get to the meat and potatoes. Whether or not you 'non-religious' types want to open your mind to this, this is where the rubber meets the road.: To put it plainly, Israel exist where she is now because it's GOD's will! It's ordained by God himself!.. Don't believe me? Read the Bible.. It predicted the return of the Jews to 'their' land. Land promised to them by the Almighty Himself. (Don't forget the covenant God made with Israel way back when) Even though man breaks covenants with God, God NEVER breaks his covenants. Before any of you start pulling out the flamethrower, just keep in mind I'm telling you this in good spirit. Just shining the light. Might annoy some of you but you have to admit, it does make sense and what are the chances of ANY book making the predictions the Bible did?

Here's a good read..

www.christadelphia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I find it extremely hypocritical that its OK for palestine to kill innocents because its THEIR land, but when Isreal and the US kill the terrorists, we are labeled as the big bad zionist murders and rulers of the world.

No wonder the liberals believe it is ok to murder your own child while in the womb, obviously they cannot tell the difference between innocents and terrorists.

Train

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Big Train, its silly to say its a matter of political affiliation. This has nothing to do with "liberals".

Please stick to the topic, there is an entire other board for political discussions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join