It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Just Killed Itself

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

A classic example of the Eurocentrism that dominates the American educational system. I bet you think white people invented damn near everything, don't you.

As a matter of fact White people did pretty much invent everything that makes a difference in this world. Im talking Planes, Trains, Nuclear Power, Cars, Engines, Microwaves, Lasers,Communications etc etc etc......tell me what Islam has created in the last 700 years?

Are any Automobiles made in any Islamic countries?
Are any Jets produced by Islamic countries?
Are any TOASTERS produced by Islamic countries?
Are any life-saving drugs or anti-biotics created in any Islamic countries?

Nope, not that I see....just Suicide Bombers, Death, Hatred and Destruction.....thats about it. Big Train was right on the Money and the stuff you posted for Souljah was from antiwar propaganda sites.

The Palestineans are mad-Dogs and they better change their tune or they will be put down like mad-dogs

Better Luck next time.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

IF you are an ISLAMIC Country with OIL - you will be RICH; if you SELL That OIL in PetroDollars on the FREE MARKET, that the Global Corporate Elite likes so much. And then you do not have to Produce Automobiles, Jets, Toasters - because you can BUY THEM with Alot of Money you get.

IF you are not - then you are the ENEMY of the FREE MARKET - therefore an Enemy of the FREE WORLD, therefore a part of AXIS OF EVIL, therefore in BED WITH THE TERRORISTS, therefore you are going to be labeled as a Mad Dog.

You don't find Saudi Arabia MAD DOGS, for they Stone Women to Death, they perfrom Capital Punishments in Public, they do not allow any practice of other Religions then Islam.

Wanna Put them Down like the MAD DOGS THEY ARE?

Nope, not that I see....just Suicide Bombers, Death, Hatred and Destruction.....thats about it. Big Train was right on the Money and the stuff you posted for Souljah was from antiwar propaganda sites.

That is called REALITY Max - you live in a World, filled with Media that have been SEVERLY Influenced by Pro-Isreali Lobbies, which Washington is Full Of. You do not know, that Isreal is ILLEGALY OCCUPYING West Bank and Gaza Strip since 1967, and that they are breaking 60 UN Resolutions, 32 of Which the United States VETOED.

In the US News you do not hear about 50 Palestinians Dying - that is called a Quiet Week. But when 50 Isreali's Die, that is call TERROR. That is Called DEFENDING. Tell me Max, how can you be Defending a Land that you are ILLEGALY OCCUPYING? Aren't the Palestinians Defending themselves with Rocks against Tanks on LAND WHICH WAS THEIRS 30 Years ago?

The Palestineans are mad-Dogs and they better change their tune or they will be put down like mad-dogs

Typical Response from an Isreali-Propaganda Brainwashed Indiviudal...

[edit on 31/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

A classic example of the Eurocentrism that dominates the American educational system. I bet you think white people invented damn near everything, don't you.

As a matter of fact White people did pretty much invent everything that makes a difference in this world. Im talking Planes, Trains, Nuclear Power, Cars, Engines, Microwaves, Lasers,Communications etc etc etc......tell me what Islam has created in the last 700 years?

Better Luck next time.

Maximu§

How do you argue with a sound statement like that? You got me, man, you got me. White people are the greatest product of evolution, and Arabs/Muslims are subhuman mad dogs foaming at the mouth ready to get us.

Why haven't they warned you about the crap you say? Oh, right, it's about Muslims. I saw a guy post something saying that Jews are subhuman, and boy, you shoulda seen the reaction. Members left and right were calling for this guy to be banned.

But, when you say this about Muslims, it's A-OK. Gotcha. That, along with the things you post, are prime examples that people who say racism is almost dead are lying through their teeth. Maybe you're right, though. Maybe we should acknowledge white supremacy and kill all them damn Arabs. Maybe it's acceptable to support exterminating the Muslims. In that case, Hitler was a great guy! Oh, no, he was for exterminating JEWS, that's right. Big no-no there.

I'd post what I think about white racist POS, but I would get warned in no time. REAL fast. But, carry on, seeing that more and more Americans share your sentiments daily.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Actually Souljah, I also think Saudi Arabia and all of its population should have been Vaporized for their role in 9/11.

In regards to the American media being influenced by the Jewish lobby, you have it all backwards. These people are on the same side as you and also share your views.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'd post what I think about white racist POS, but I would get warned in no time. REAL fast. But, carry on, seeing that more and more Americans share your sentiments daily.

Maybe more and more Americans are waking up!!!

Maybe they see what you refuse to see.....that Islam is not Peaceful and they won't be happy until Isreal is a smoking crater. God forbid Isreal gets struck, but do you think Islam would change their stripes after the Jews are gone?

No, they would than turn their wrath on Europe and than America and finally upon themselves...like some demented animal that feeds on its own flesh until theres nothing left.

I see the truth and my eyes are wide open....most Americans support striking Iran and radical islam because we know what needs to be done to secure OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!

If that means turning some Middle-east countries into a smoking hole....than so be it.

Max

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Actually Souljah, I also think Saudi Arabia and all of its population should have been Vaporized for their role in 9/11.

I know we Agree on this Part - probably the ONLY part we can agree on.

Trouble is, that your Presidents does not - and his Daddy as well. And his Friends at the Carlyle Groups too.

In regards to the American media being influenced by the Jewish lobby, you have it all backwards. These people are on the same side as you and also share your views.

Ever heard of American Israel Public Affairs Committee?

Well, you can Thank those guys, for knowing what you know.

"The organization has gained power to influence a presidential candidate's choice of staff, to block practically any arms sale to an Arab country and to serve as a catalyst for intimate military relations between The Pentagon and the Israeli army. Its leading officials are consulted by State Department and White House policy makers, by senators and generals."

They got the American Society in Check - they are Running US Foreign Politics, for they Control almost 95% of the Congress of the United States. Thats why USA has sent more then 100 BILLION of YOUR, Taxpayers Money to Isreal, much of it in Form of Military Support, which makes Isreal, the Country no Larger then the State of New Jersey the 4th MOST Armed Country in the World.

What do the Palestinian People have?

Stones?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Maybe they see what you refuse to see.....that Islam is not Peaceful and they won't be happy until Isreal is a smoking crater. God forbid Isreal gets struck, but do you think Islam would change their stripes after the Jews are gone?

No, they would than turn their wrath on Europe and than America and finally upon themselves...like some demented animal that feeds on its own flesh until theres nothing left.

I see the truth and my eyes are wide open....most Americans support striking Iran and radical islam because we know what needs to be done to secure OUR WAY OF LIFE!!!

If that means turning some Middle-east countries into a smoking hole....than so be it.

Max

Well, strangely, you're right (in a way).

More and more Americans ARE waking up. But, not how you think.

More and more of us are realizing who the REAL terrorists are. More and more are realizing that criminals in our govt pulled off 9/11 to kickstart this whole WOT. It's the brainwashed like you who cling to their lies, despite damning evidence like Operation Northwoods, the PNAC documents, and the smorgasborg of evidence on 9/11 pointing to the culprits.

I swear, you belong in Europe during the Crusades. Then, your rabid craving to spill Muslim blood would have blessed by a free one-way ticket to heaven, courtesy of the Pope.
But you're a dying breed, son. For every fool out there who swallows the official lies put out daily, there's a person who sees that it all doesn't add up and turns away from the bull. I believe that this awakening wouldn't be so successful if it wasn't for the internet (no wonder the govt is waging an all-out attack on the net). Oh, I bet you missed that one, huh?

See, most people who want to wipe Iran off the map when they're TEN YEARS from having a nuke (this is the Pentagon, not me) are the biggest hypocrites I've seen since I stopped going to church.
Do you listen to yourself, Max? You want to kill every single Iranian, no, every man, woman, and child in the Mid East. You want to genocide the Iranians, who don't have a nuke, yet I'm DAMN sure you hate the prez of Iran for calling for the same fate for Israel.

You HYPOCRITE! Israel has more than enough firepower to protect itself, and you whine and froth about those comments. Oh, I bet you missed it when Israel "jokingly" threatened to use nuclear blackmail on Europe to get reparations for the Holocaust. Like Souljah said, a tiny ass country has tons of nukes but is so afraid of the country with no nukes.

Why do they even call this place a conspiracy site?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
In case somebody didn't see this link:

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

So much for peaceful Islam.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I swear, you belong in Europe during the Crusades. Then, your rabid craving to spill Muslim blood would have blessed by a free one-way ticket to heaven, courtesy of the Pope.
But you're a dying breed, son.

Gee thanks "Dad", but at 43 years old Im not a teenager.

Im Roman Catholic and perhaps there was a Crusader in my family tree....maybe he hacked his way across Europe to drive the Muslims out of Europe and for that all Europeans should be grateful.

Whats scary is the Muslim "mindset" has not changed one bit....their still back in the 13th century while the rest of the world rocketed ahead into the 21st century. In regards to the "Iran" comment, they have been asking for it since 1979 and now their gonna pay.

We're tired of waiting for the Iranian regeme to fall, their almost at the point-of-no-return in their nuclear program and time has run out.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In 1953 Iran's democratically elected prime minister Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, was removed from power in a complex plot orchestrated by British and US intelligence agencies (dubbed "Operation Ajax"). The operation was conducted following the Prime-Minister's nationalization of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company. It reinstated the Iranian monarchy, handing power back to former Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.

Following Dr. Mosaddegh's fall, the Shah's rule became increasingly dictatorial, particularly in the late 1970s. With strong support from the USA and the UK, the Shah further modernized Iranian industry but crushed civil liberties. His autocratic rule led to the Iranian revolution in 1979. An Islamic republic was soon established under the Ayatollah Khomeini.

Hmmm, perhaps the Iranian people are saying the US has been asking for it since 1953. Do you honestly believe that the US is blameless? Noone is blameless.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm not Catholic but I always conceived the crusades as a defensive war (in most cases, not all) started by the Muslim invasion of Byzantium. Our ancestors would consider it equally horrible to start wars over politics. Maybe we can learn something from them. My Grandfather was a Spaniard and I'm actually pretty grateful to those crusaders who drove Muslims out of Spain and stopped the Massacres in Iberia.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

In 1953 Iran's democratically elected prime minister Dr. Mohammed Mossadegh, was removed from power in a complex plot orchestrated by British and US intelligence agencies (dubbed "Operation Ajax"). The operation was conducted following the Prime-Minister's nationalization of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company. It reinstated the Iranian monarchy, handing power back to former Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.

Following Dr. Mosaddegh's fall, the Shah's rule became increasingly dictatorial, particularly in the late 1970s. With strong support from the USA and the UK, the Shah further modernized Iranian industry but crushed civil liberties. His autocratic rule led to the Iranian revolution in 1979. An Islamic republic was soon established under the Ayatollah Khomeini.

Hmmm, perhaps the Iranian people are saying the US has been asking for it since 1953. Do you honestly believe that the US is blameless? Noone is blameless.

Look, man, no one cares about historical facts here.

They don't care that our govt used TERROR ATTACKS to get Mossadegh out of power and reinstall the Shah. They could care less. All they know is that Islam is an evil religion and that all Muslims should be exterminated.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black. I don't even need to list examples of Christians killing people, but I will.
In the Crusades, they killed Jews and even fellow Christians!
You have the Salem witch trials with insane Christians killing "witches." You have the Spanish Inquisition, again, Christians killing (and using torture too, how nice). And now you have Christians slaughtering Iraqi civilians. Still think Christians aren't living in the past, Max?

So I guess Christianity is all about love? I guess killing Jews, the main group whose religion the Christians ripped off, Muslims, and even other Christians is good? Please. Christians are all about killing certain people. What part of kill 2 gays if you find them sexing each other, kill a person if you find them sexing an animal, kill your enemies and their children, it's ok to kill if no one is looking (Moses), and kill any sorceress (whatever that is) isn't suggestive of an evil religion? What part of a religion whose deity kills people and orders others to kill people is loving?

But, all that doesn't matter. Why do you need facts when you have an opinion?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And now you have Christians slaughtering Iraqi civilians. Still think Christians aren't living in the past, Max?

Lets get this subject back on track...its about the Palestineans proving to the world that they support suicide bombers and the targeting of innocent Jews.

They voted and they spoke...at least their true intentions came out into the light. No longer can folk like you say:

~Its just a few radicals mixed in with the population~

The Palestineans just proved that myth to be wrong and maybe most Muslims have that same mindset.....its only a matter of time before their true intentions come out into the light as well.

I was full of Hope that the Palestineans would rejoin the Human race and try and make a future for their children, but they seem to want more War....lets give them what they want.

Maximu§

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
whys every1 all of a sudden concerned about middle east politics when hamas was elected.

personally i started worrying when the israelis voted for ariel sharon (involved in the massacres of sabra and shatella, formed an army of convicts when working for haganah; for more read this "peaceful" mans biography")

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
Why do some try to defend Islam, Muslims and Arabs. They are one of the longest surviving people and they have accomplished the least of any race, religion or geographical area. Why have they not invented ANYTHING, why do they spend all their money on weapons? Why do they advocate killing?

And why do people on this board fefend them as humane and kind?

I mean come on people, they'e still building mud houses!!!!
And in their bud house bedroom is a few AK-47's!

Train

they invented astronomy, the current numerical system, the people of the area also came up with the first written language

[/ignorance]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by celticniall
Nowhere in any of my posts do I advocate genocide. I am not a sheep, I can think for myself, and I can see the bigger picture here with regards to America and the Middle East. In my opinion is America is in the wrong...simple as!

In your first few posts in this thread you make it clear that you agree that Isreal should be wiped out.
Now how do you think that's going to happen?

And America is wrong about what?

But, you go ahead and believe those who tell you that terrorists are a major threat to the world, that Iran will build nuclear weapons and wipe America out, that Syria is behind the terrorists. Live in a constant state of fear, thats what the warmongers want.

What are you talking about?
This thread is about the Palestinians and Isreal....

madness:

honestly, you're the ignorant one.

you provide no evidence to the contrary, and insult me for bringing up a point contrary to your narrow eurocentric worldview.

See what I mean! Please keep posting!
I'll have to read whatever reply you have at home though, people around here are starting to wonder why I'm laughing so much.

My "narrow eurocentric worldview"? Ok, you're really going to have to explain this one

Maybe you have a different explanation of "Eurocentric"
The definition I have is:
*Centered or focused on Europe or European peoples, especially in relation to historical or cultural influence*
lol, do you honestly think I give a (crap) about Europe!?

you're probably one of the ignorant fools who thinks that columbus discovered america and was the only person who thought that the world wasn't flat.

Talk about random....
Where in the world did that come from?
You're doing a piss poor job of trying to insult me. You're only making yourself look stupid.

The Native American part of me wants to smack some sense into you right now, but instead we'll just assure you we know Columbus didn't discover America. We probably believe that because we were here thousands of years before Columbus was ever born

i've done plenty of research on the region, hell, i was probably born closer to the region than you were (about half of the meditarranean away) and have done extensive research.

Hmmm....so I take it you're from Europe.
This could explain alot...

Also, you don't have to lie. We already know you've done no research at all.

if you refute that under turkish and moorish rule the muslims allowed christians and jews to worship freely than you can go (expletive string deleted before i get banned).

You didn't specify a time period or location. You just suggested that the Muslims have done no wrong and it's only Christians and Jews that have no tolerance.
I'm wondering where you got that from?

Check (off the top of my head): Armenian Geocide, Kosovo, what's happening in Sudan, what's happening in Indonesia, be a Christian or Jew in Saudi Arabia or in Palestinian controlled areas and see what happens, War of 1948, War of 1967, Yom Kippur war, First infitada, Gulf War, Second infitada, look at the reign of the four Righteous Caliphs. Tolerance? Those are just conflicts, not even going into all what's being preached in some areas and all the talk and propaganda.
Please don't talk as if they are immune to intolerance

i never said they were immune, but they aren't worse that christianity

eurocentric view extends to all people that diffused to america from europe.

islam is as bad as christianity

it's not islam that's the problem in the region, it's the agreement made to take the areas away from rational turkish rule and put them under the subjegation of france and england after WW1.

i'd like to find one instance in which christianity has been 100% tolerant to a new group it encountered, or a group that has wronged it.

and WTF do you mean by me being european explains alot? for all you know i was born in jerusalem, i just said i was born closer. though i WAS born in europe, to an ethnically diverse family.

ThatsJustWeird, i've done massive amounts of research on the region, the religion, and the history of both. i'm thinking of writing a history of the region and religion soon (though i'm currently bogged down with family issues) so i travelled to the area to gain a true understanding.

ThatsJustWeird, you're not helping with the denial of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Max

the american way of life, built off of a pile of 200 million native corpses.

yeah, name one good thing that white people could have done without a nonwhite development.

examples of nonwhite developments

the number 0
algebra
astronomy
agriculture
writing
moveable type
paper

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But you're a dying breed, son.

Gee thanks "Dad", but at 43 years old Im not a teenager.

Im Roman Catholic and perhaps there was a Crusader in my family tree....maybe he hacked his way across Europe to drive the Muslims out of Europe and for that all Europeans should be grateful.

Whats scary is the Muslim "mindset" has not changed one bit....their still back in the 13th century while the rest of the world rocketed ahead into the 21st century. In regards to the "Iran" comment, they have been asking for it since 1979 and now their gonna pay.

We're tired of waiting for the Iranian regeme to fall, their almost at the point-of-no-return in their nuclear program and time has run out.

Maximu§

WOW

just, wow, that ignorance amazes me.

the crusades were fought for the economic intrests of the europeans.
under muslim rule the "holy land" was equal to all monotheists, when the christians came they slaughtered anyone who wasn't a christian.

in the 13th century, the muslim world was centuries ahead of the christian world.

all the current problems in the region stem from historical sources, not religious.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
BS. Here's what muslims did to non-muslims:

debate.org.uk...
www.answering-islam.org...

and continue to do to this day:

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

You can diss the Catholic church all you like, but I'm not Catholic (in fact my theological ancestors, the Waldenses, were killed by Catholics). Fact is we talk about PRESENT DAY. You don't know the Islamic mindset, I however do. I myself can tolerate persecution (I honestly swear that if a Muslim came RIGHT NOW and blew my head off with an RPG I would forgive him as it is my Christian duty to do so), what I cannot tolerate is the *lies* Muslims manipulate the West into believing. However many of them speak out. Please go to the conversions section of that first website I put a link to. These are Christians who were former Muslims. They will tell you everything they believed in, the Muslim mindset, the customs of Islam, and so forth. Have fun.

ps: There was never a Palestine. That, not the Hamas victory is the greatest proof the Palestinians don't want peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I figured it wouldnt take long for this intelligent conversation regarding the implications of Hamas gaining control in Palestine to degenerate into a mudpit of ignorant religious bias.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join