It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen beats up his grandmother - because she won't buy him beer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Bradenton, Florida -- Deputies say a 16-year-old has been arrested for beating his grandmother with a two-by-four for refusing to give him $100 for beer.

www.tampabays10.com...

How about the death penalty for this little peice of human filth?

Just look at that face, the arrogance, the hate filled eys, the smugness. Please one of you fine gents in "juvy" beat this punk a 1000 times over.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is not as bad as the teens who killed their Grandmother, on their bitrthday, for her life savings!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Grandma needed to buy that kid a treadmill instead.

Seriously though, that kid needs a lot of therapy. Quote: "Authorities tell us today that Cass came from a troubled family. His mother is in prison on coc aine possession and sale charges, and his father is serving a 15-year prison sentence for manslaughter after choking a prostitute to death in 2002."

Thank god my parents were not screwed up losers. I think I will call my mom.

*Edit for spelling error*

[edit on 26-1-2006 by zerotime]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That's sad, I suppose.

I must say, he does not look like what I would imagine a criminal to llok like..*snickers at mean joke in head*

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That's what happens when you give immature brats more rights than normal people and stop parents from carrying out suitable punishments. That's what's happening in England anyway.
Knowing I'm biologically connected to such filth makes me want to take my own life.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good goin' junior! You tried to kill the only person who gave a damn about you!

Well, this kid exudes arrogance and spite and hateful smugness, I agree completely. On the bright side, he's now alone in a world that's much meaner than he could ever hope to be.

There's no substitute for good parents, if the people who bring you into the world won't take care of you, it's a rough road from the start. Some kids pull out of it and become real saints, but the majority can't summon the strength.

top topics

join