It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post 9/11 Daily Show with John Stewart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The first episode of the Daily Show after 9/11 was a really emotional one and you could see just how distraught the host John Stewart was.

He really had to fight to keep it together and even I got emotional watching him.

A higher quality version if this file was posted on another site by a used called mcmario.
I've compressed it and uploded it to putfile for anyone else that is interested in seeing the show.

Daily-Show-20010920

It originally aired on September 20 2001.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Really powerful, thanks for posting this.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for this Ace, I hadn't seen it and it's a great clip. Stewart seems to be what he appears. A real guy who's laughing at thing because he knows he could just as easily cry, but laughing is more fun.

I didn't even know this multimedia "sub-forum" existed. Now if only"Putfile" could stream their files a little better.

Best quote from the clip:

Any fool can blow something up. Any fool can destroy.

Good post.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No offence too the post but isnt this really more of BTS subject matter?

BTW Corbert Report owns The Daily Show. Im so glad Stephen finally got his own show.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
No offence too the post but isnt this really more of BTS subject matter?

BTW Corbert Report owns The Daily Show. Im so glad Stephen finally got his own show.

Since 9/11 is one of the biggest topics on ATS I think it is appropriate.
Even though it's not a 9/11 conspiracy film it takes you back to that day and all of the emotion of that event.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I guess I can see your point. In a way the initial emotions of that event can be important to 9-11 Conspiracies since many believe that was central to the motives of why somebody would create 9-11.

top topics

join