It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos going to die in Smallville?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
People tell me that is Jonathan Kent. I was expecting that he would die when Clark Kent works in Metropolis as a reporter, not when Jonathan dies while Clark is still in Smallville. Is the creators changing the story away from the comic timeline? I was maybe expecting Chloe since I never heard of her in any of the past comics. I was maybe thinking that her death as a reporter would push Clark Kent as a future reporter himself.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm thinkin it might be his best bud Pete Ross, I know he hasn't been in the show in a while but I think besides his parents he was the closest to Clark, and that is what Jor-El is after.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by DustintheWind]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DustintheWind
I'm thinkin it might be his best bud Pete Ross, I know he hasn't been in the show in a while but I think besides his parents he was the closest to Clark, and that is what Jor-El is after.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by DustintheWind]

Wudda bout Lana? My theory is that she'll discover who Clark really is and as a convienient plot device (thought up by a Lazy writer no doubt) some red/silver krytonite shows up and Clark kills her for her discovery.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
you forgetting Lionel Luthor!! doh.....

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Actually, in the origional comics which I still have, Jonathan dies before Clark finishes college and of course before Clark becomes a reporter for the Planet.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
nvrmnd

[edit on 6-2-2006 by sardion2000]

top topics

join