It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO you think our world will ever be united? Or will mankind always wage war?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The middle east is kicking and screaming because it is being brought into the 21st century and it doesn't like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I say we isolate the bastards like the Nazi's did to the jews (Nazis threw the jews in places called "Ghettos" Before the whole holocaust) and teach them how to respect each other's differences like America has.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
We just need to wake up and pull our collective heads out of our collective asses.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well the UN has taken its first step to a more united world by the construction of INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
But just exactly who do you think will benefit from a space station?.It doesn't do a thing for most of us but cost a buttload of our taxes and remain a big mystery as to it's true purpose.
Aside from that,how does it unite anything,looks to me like it's an attempt by someone to research living somewhere besides here,not exactly a "uniting" position off planet,more like a disconnecting from it.
There's no #ing air up there....

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It will improve relations between the nations that are creating the international space station , And maybe even bringing the nations so close that they will merge to create one nation. (Don't you think Britan ,Mexico,Canada ,and US should create on single nation?)

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Would be money spent on fixing the problems down here,it's wasted on a space station,mars exploration,weapons and wars.
These are all distractions to keep you and I from looking at ourselves,so we do not notice what a waste of time it all is,we will NEVER benefit enough from these things to justify the expense.
It's a waste of resources in disguise.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Never happen. Too many racists.

Unfortunatly true.
Racism is the consequence of ignorance.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Salem]

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Salem]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem

Unfortunatly true.

- It's only true if you want it to be true!

Racism is (one of) the consequence(s) of ignorance.

- What is creating ignorance?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
as much as people would like to hope that one day we can all live in peace I think it is impossible.
To have peace we would all need to feel like equals and as in the book animal farm , some will always like to be more "equal" than others.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

Originally posted by Salem

Unfortunatly true.

- It's only true if you want it to be true!

Racism is (one of) the consequence(s) of ignorance.

- What is creating ignorance?

What is creating ignorance ? In the context, fear of what is different keep people from understanding it.
That's what cause Ignorance.

Only true if I want ?
Hardly, no.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Human unity is impossible because of the variety of humans and thier beliefs, and many beliefes oppose one another.

the only way to do this is to erradicate free thought. To neuter the human mind and strip people of thier ability to think for themselves. Thier own personal beliefs and ideas must be erradicated to conform to a single standard of thought.

In order to unite, humanity has to hold the same basic standards and set of principles, and this cannot be achieved until peoples minds are raped and forced to conform.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
agreed,

if aleins wanted to save us, they would have to erase our minds and make us all 1 single religeon

but that will only last for so long..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
United.......as in the United Nations! Thats the only way and that will only bring about total chaos!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
it will take for those who hate to allow their daughters and sons to love freely...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We will always rage war. Its for our own good. Just like Thomas Jefferson said.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Racism is due to ignorance?

My how the politically correct always have an easy answer to everything.

Racism is a response to a perceived threat period.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i appreciate the knowledge you have given though...
but i dont play the political game...

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I don't believe I am referring to you.

Racism has been twisted in meaning and concept so that people do not have explore the underlying ideas behind it thus do not stumble upon truths.

The controllers use it as a weapon to remodel society in their desired fashion.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Racism is due to ignorance?

My how the politically correct always have an easy answer to everything.

Racism is a response to a perceived threat period.

Ho yeah ? like the nazis in ww2 ? Yeah the jew were so evil.... ( heavily sarcastic there ) That's always funny to see racists try to justify their hatred...

fear doesn't = threat.

[Edited on 10-10-2003 by Salem]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join