It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Osama Myth and Tim Osman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Don't see any recent threads about what I consider the fleecing of the public about Osama Bin Laden's role in 9/11 and the perpetuation of the Osama Myth when he has probably been dead since Dec 2001.
Anybody got any thoughts or theories?
Anyone been able to cross reference or confirm the Tim Osman theory?

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Outriderdark]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've spoke with Ted Gunderson and confirmed the Tim Osman meeting. Apparently he didn't know until Michael Riconosciuto told him who it was. Of course back then, he didn't have a beard and had a western style haircut.

But Ted, simply says, he was doing his job. Which was to bring down the communists in Afghanistan.

So I don't think there is any relevance or relationship between 'Tim Osman' and 9/11.

I do think the admission tape shows a double and the October Surprise/Election tape shows another double.

And yes, I also agree he is dead and has been dead.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Tim Osman connection I see is an indirect one. Many people are not familiar with history and don't realize the extent to which Bin Laden was our asset during the Soviet-Afgan war. The Tim Osman stuff kinda cements it for some people giving them a greater grasp of the situation. It gives a reference point from which to continue into the "How to Create a Mythical Enemy" discussion.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outriderdark

Anyone been able to cross reference or confirm the Tim Osman theory?

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Outriderdark]

If someone could confirm the allegation....
they'd probably show up in some morgue

OBL was probably a 'asset', only the CIA didn't understand that they were being played...

there's long been a submerged group of what we westerners would call zealots...take the blind Shiek Rachmann (sp?) and the cohorts he grouped with...mostly in and around Germany & Amsterdam, back in the late '70s and thru the '80s.

the CIA tried to 'play' the zealots & Jihadists in many ways, but it was all destined to blowback at some future date, target; the American/western Infidel....

trying to 'buy' respect and favor...secret programs were set into operation
presumably to elevate the middle easterners in global status, the idea was to train commercial pilots to return to and pilot the far & middle east airline routes. One of the 1st schooling operations centers was in Scottsdale AZ,
where safe houses in Scottsdale were available & would be accomodating enough for the upscale Saudi students....most of the late '80s & up to the mid '90s saw groups of 6-8 young Arab men attend the several flight schools in the AZ area.

indeed, the 'Tim Osmans' and others were guests of the CIA/specialOps/??
as the Wahabbi & Jihadists & zealots, kept their real intentions secret from the arrogant westerners.

=>> The Druse have a word for this.....
Taqiyya=(dissimulation) a practice whereby one conceals their true beliefs...outwardly one even accepts the religious beliefs, the moral codes and whatnot of those who they are temporarily living amongst...
even as they secretly retain their true convictions.

~~a valuable survival ploy, eh?~~ plus that ploy/mindset excaped the CIAs awareness...
even after the 1st attempted bombing of WTC in '93?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Outriderdark

hey there just to let cha know that is why benazir bhutto was killed she let the cat out of the bag about osama bein dead since 2001 so they killed her to shut her up.....no osama no more war on terror

on you tube look up "the arrivals" its a great documentary about what is going on with the world today then email me back with what you think i didnt make it but after seeing them it changed my whole outlook on life and this world >SNIP<

peace

[Mod edit to remove personal info - email address]

[edit on 11/9/2008 by yeahright]

new topics

top topics

join