It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9/11: A Boeing 757 *DID NOT* Strike the Pentagon

page: 7
2
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Well let's see, looking at the ENTIRE 9/11 event....

You have 30 hours to wire two buildings with explosives, three if you count WTC 7. (Remember, there is a claim that the WTC was powered down for 30 hours) That's going to require several hundred people per building to place explosives and wire them up. And all of those people are gonna know what they were placing them for.


you are spouting nonsense. those buildings could have been wired by the same crew of 5 "internet connection uprgading contractors" over weeks or months or years for that matter. you have no clue.




You have the people that supposedly flew the planes by remote control, the people that modified them to fly that way, the people that threatened/bribed/intimidated the witnesses into lying about what they saw. If it was a missile/A-3 the people that prepped them, and launched them.....You're starting to get into a lot of people here.


that's not very many at all!

the a-3/global hawk could have fired the "missle" just as the drones at the wtc did.

bottom line there is no reason it had to be hundreds of people and as i said.......a lot of the people who did work before hand probably had no clue what they were working on.




posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Do you know anything about explosives?

1. Explosives aren't stable enough to sit there for weeks, months, and years.
2. Once the detonator is in place a cell phone or other transmitter can set it off.
3. Once the explosive is in place, you either wire the detonator at the last minute, or you take the chance on it going off prematurely.
4. Your "3 or 4 internet upgrade technicians" would have to go through the building between the time everyone left and the time everyone showed up the next day wiring all the detonators, in three buildings, and have it done before 830 am. Good luck. They'd have to cut open the walls again to get at them, to place the detonators. In three buildings, two of them the tallest buildings in NYC at the time.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
do you know anything about high tech covert military explosives?

didn't think so.

none of us do hence the word covert.

there may have been some more traditional explosives planted closer to the event but some special more controlled high tech thermite like reactions but more efficient could have been slowly planted throughout the core late at night.

unlimited resources, technology, and access.

all things that the 19 rag tag muslim flight school flunkies did NOT have.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyte Trizzle
do you know anything about high tech covert military explosives?

didn't think so.

none of us do hence the word covert.

there may have been some more traditional explosives planted closer to the event but some special more controlled high tech thermite like reactions but more efficient could have been slowly planted throughout the core late at night.

unlimited resources, technology, and access.

all things that the 19 rag tag muslim flight school flunkies did NOT have.


Not to hijack the thread, but I obviously gave you much more credit than due.

Troll plain and simple.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
but controlled demolition at the towers is NOT what this thread is about and that part of the theory is not even required for it to be an inside job anyway!

it is just what makes the most sense when the scope of the phenomenon that was observed with the 3 buildings in new york on that day is scrutinized.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
ANY type of explosive, thermite or otherwise, has a detonator. Detonators are not stable. You CAN NOT set off an explosive without a detonator. Plain and simple. A detonator can be set up by a simple cell phone call within 10 feet of it.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Not to hijack the thread, but I obviously gave you much more credit than due.

Troll plain and simple.


what the hell aren you talking about?

how can i be a troll when i started the thread and got the public blessing direct from skepticoverlord?



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
ANY type of explosive, thermite or otherwise, has a detonator. Detonators are not stable. You CAN NOT set off an explosive without a detonator. Plain and simple. A detonator can be set up by a simple cell phone call within 10 feet of it.


thermite is a reaction.

it just needs the necessary elements.

i believe the final element is steam.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

members.aol.com...

So you started the thread, trolls start threads all the time.

So what exactly ARE your requirements for it to be an inside job? I mean if everyone else controlled demo is a sign of an inside job, and you don't, what DOES make it an inside job then?



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Review the contents, accusations, and assumptions contained within the quoted material.

You blast a reply with your own admitted assumptions, while providing nothing more than your own, again, admitted assumptions and baseless conjectures.

In my opinion, and Yes it's just my opinion, it is a clear demonstration of not only poor board etiquette, but also the traits of a troll.

... and the beat goes on.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

So what exactly ARE your requirements for it to be an inside job? I mean if everyone else controlled demo is a sign of an inside job, and you don't, what DOES make it an inside job then?


of course if controlled demo is proven then inside job is proven.

but...........

all it really takes for it to be an inside job is if the event was aided and abetted by rogue factions within US intelligence.

so the event COULD have happened exactly as they said it did and still be an inside job.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yup, Lyte, that is how you detonate that particular grenade. We also call it a gyeser grenade because you can only use it in Yellow Stone Park. Unless, that is, you are British and have your tea pot handy.




posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyte Trizzle

thermite is a reaction.

it just needs the necessary elements.

i believe the final element is steam.





Thermite is extremely difficult to ignite because a very high temperature is required and the two powders are separate. It may ignite more easily if the two powders were melted together to achieve an alloy, similar to the one which can be bought as rods in welding stores.

When the military uses thermite as an incendiary device it is held in a magnesium casing which is ignited, causing its contents to be ignited.

As a laboratory experiment, it is often ignited with magnesium ribbon or a common party sparkler. Another method which I have seen suggested is to place some potassium chlorate on the thermite and then add a small amount of sulfuric acid. This method should not, however, be used as what happens is chloric acid is formed which explodes spontaneously, which may or may not ignite the rest of the chlorate mix.

members.ozemail.com.au...

You still have to have some way to ignite it, to a fairly high temperature to start it burning.

[edit on 1/27/2006 by Zaphod58]



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Review the contents, accusations, and assumptions contained within the quoted material.

You blast a reply with your own admitted assumptions, while providing nothing more than your own, again, admitted assumptions and baseless conjectures.



pssssssh.

all i did was hypothesize how it wouldn't require 100's of people to pull off the operation.

somebody ELSE raised the point first and somebody ELSE brought up the wiring of the towers first even though that is clearly not what this thread is about.

i was just responding.

so who is the troll?

"not to exhibit troll like behavior and hijack the thread but, you're a troll."

gotcha.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
ANY type of explosive, thermite or otherwise, has a detonator. Detonators are not stable. You CAN NOT set off an explosive without a detonator. Plain and simple. A detonator can be set up by a simple cell phone call within 10 feet of it.


When you can show that the armed forces of the most powerful and technologically advanced institution in the world plays with the same crap that the rest of us do, this might be more relevant.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yup, Lyte, that is how you detonate that particular grenade. We also call it a gyeser grenade because you can only use it in Yellow Stone Park. Unless, that is, you are British and have your tea pot handy.


grenades use thermite?

suuuure buddy.

whatever you say.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

When you can show that the armed forces of the most powerful and technologically advanced institution in the world plays with the same crap that the rest of us do, this might be more relevant.


And as soon as you can show how you can detonate an explosive by snapping their fingers then your answer might be relevant. You need an explosion to set off an explosives. It's that simple. Even the most high tech bombs the military uses have fuses and detonators in them.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

You still have to have some way to ignite it, to a fairly high temperature to start it burning.



ok so you didn't know.

how about that?

and guess what?

there are other similar reaction to thermite that are even more powerful and efficient.

and guess what again?

as much as you may pretend like you know everything about covert explosives.....

you do not.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58


And as soon as you can show how you can detonate an explosive by snapping their fingers then your answer might be relevant. You need an explosion to set off an explosives. It's that simple. Even the most high tech bombs the military uses have fuses and detonators in them.


you know what.....

you are hijacking this thread and deserve points taken off.

get him mods!

controlled demolition at the towers is NOT what this thread is about and that part of the theory is not even required for it to be an inside job anyway!

it is just what makes the most sense when the scope of the phenomenon that was observed with the 3 buildings in new york on that day is scrutinized.



posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Not saying I do know everything. I know that I don't know a lot. But to detonate an explosive, you need to have an explosion first. It's the same for a hand grenade, or a nuclear bomb. You can't just set off an explosive, or a thermite reaction, or any other type of bomb. They don't just blow up without something starting the reaction. Explosives aren't magic where you can just push a button and they magically go off, or start burning.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join