It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Is Good Or Bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I hear all this talk about how the NWO is going to take over and your scared and such, but whoever said the NWO is going to be a bad thing for the world? Do you think the NWO will be a good thing for us? Or a bad thing? And Why?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
can you dictate your life or does someone need to hold your hand...
and if you can walk in the wilderness by yourself maybe you wont be around to see such things...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
the nwo is bad thats all u need to know anyone who wants all humans ruled under one organisation sucks

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The NWO could not rule this earth without removing everybody with dissident thought. Would you want to live under the regime of people who will kill or incarcerate you for not liking them?

There is just no way all of humanity would agree to such an organization.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
one goverment.. means less people in control and less people in control means more corruption.. and corruption means they dont give a # about you or your friends/family

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
there is not one shred of evidence that there is anything good about the nwo. To even consider it is insanity. they will control everything. the whole world will be ruled by satinist power freaks as it is now, only the majority dosn't realise it. When they take controll, most of the world will believe they are good and fall under their power

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
yeah what ever he said and i am the nmo leader

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure I really believe in the ATS idea of the NWO but I think a one world government (democracy) is a good idea. However, if the NWO represents what some say it does, rule of the richest few, corporations above people, etc., I would not support it.

I wouldn't run to the hills and fight like most of the people on ATS. Such an oppresive regime would eventually collapse in on itself. I'd rather live to see the end of tyranny than die for no reason as some violent, shack-dwelling gun nut living in the wild.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The NWO is better than the OWO,

there are other options under the NWO than some currently believe.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It all comes down to the few controlling the many. We would all be equal as slaves, yet those at the top would live in luxury. I believe in abundance not luxury.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What I think sucks the most about the NWO is that it's merely a higher level of OWO...The escalating technology simply brings them to a new level.

Even if the NWO is pushing for a "one-world" unity, that in itself may not be all bad...Unless, as I said, it's *pushed* upon humanity before we are socially, emotionally & intellectually ready for it.

One World Unity must come from within the whole population before it could become a viable reality; By *pushing* it upon everyone, it only creates more strife & violence to oppose it.

In other words, we have to *grow* into it, not be *pushed*.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its about putting the world under the thumb of one man and that my friend is not a good thing.

Its been understood for the ages that that is not a good thing.

new topics

top topics

join