It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did I get these points?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
O.K, if I never visit the BTS or PTS forum, how did I accumulate points for them?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
O.K, if I never visit the BTS or PTS forum, how did I accumulate points for them?

You have to participate in those forums. Its that simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That's the point...I never participated in those forums but yet I have points for them. How? Not a real biggie...just curious as to how I got them.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

have you checked your u2u's, you may have been rewarded them for some reason.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I believe that certain forums are "shared" throughout BTS/PTS/ATS..such as this one for example. If someone posts a reply to you, using BTS or PTS, it may credit you PTS/BTS points...considering that you get points for each reply to your topic (I believe it's like 3..or 5?).

[edit on 1/25/2006 by JBurns]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What happened...

Prior to having three, ATS, BTS and PTS. We had one.

S.O. took a selection of members and split it on the level by which they posted in all three forums. The mystery is solved!

The great point change of 2005!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

When board points were split into 3 separate numbers for ATS,BTS and PTS the administration took a certain percentage of the total number to populate the BTS and PTS points.

new topics

top topics

join